• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with skin |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeke said:
I went to Carls Jr. last week and these guys showed up and started playing inside the resturant :lol
nbfc7n.jpg
Reminds me of the mariachi scene on the movie The Heartbreak Kid :lol

newsguy said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

And who made this one? Awesome!

Walter-Mercado-te-ganas-la-lotto-de-arizona-eres-hispano.jpg
This one is my favorite.

:)
yencid said:
So guys what are you doing this summer? anyone going back to their country?
I freaking wish. I'm going to spend my summer at school. I won't be able to take many breaks for the next two years.

Have a cerveza for me man.

:(

yencid

SolarPowered said:
This one is my favorite.

:)

I freaking wish. I'm going to spend my summer at school. I won't be able to take many breaks for the next two years.

Have a cerveza for me man.

:(
:<

this is actually my last summer going till i finish college so ill have plenty for the both of us.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was just in Punta Cana at the end of March for a friend's wedding.

So good. :D

Been to DR a lot, I want to try out other places.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Phantast2k said:
Any idea about the the best place in the bay area to see some Cinco de Mayo action?
In the Bay Area? I'm not entirely sure...

They did have a parade/festival on May 2nd which was this past Sunday in San Jose. I don't live in the Bay Area though so I can't list places to go. :(

¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo, GAF! I'm going to skip my second job today and head over down to LA! :D

Judderman

drawer by drawer
yencid said:
So guys what are you doing this summer? anyone going back to their country?

Plans are that the family and I are going to DR in August. Can't wait.

Oh, and this Walter Mercado meme is amazing. :lol

Dai101

Banned
As a mexican living in Mexico, i really don't understand why is 5 de mayo so important with my compadres and other latinos living in the USA?

El Sloth

Banned
Dai101 said:
As a mexican living in Mexico, i really don't understand why is 5 de mayo so important with my compadres and other latinos living in the USA?

It's an excuse for us to drink shit loads of beer and tequila.

Zeke

so who is gonna drink it up for cinco de mayo today? I'm probably gonna stay in today I feel so damn tired for some reason.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
El Sloth said:
Wait wait wait wait, the Groom's name wouldn't happen to be Alex would it?
Nope.

I had plans with either my coworkers or some chick to meet up for Cinco de Mayo and get wasted, I went to the gym first and both plans ended up falling through. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
El Sloth said:
Oh, I was asking because Alex is my brother and got married last month in Punta Cana.
We went to Gran Bahia Principe Resort. :D

Anyone have good sites for spanish music? Not like downloads and shit but top 20 lists or whatever. I use this for reggaeton, but does anyone use anything for merengue or bachata? Or even a better site for reggaeton. I don't listen to the radio. :(

sonikokaruto said:
why did this thread died?

does no one remember that radio show "la mano peluda"?
Most people are probably just recovering from day-long hangovers and such.

It'll probably be worse the closer and closer we get to summer.
:lol

yencid

lol the thread doesnt need to be alive every day! I actually think it will be the opposite solar the more into summer we are the more it will be lively.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
rc213 said:
There were festivities in LA?
Yup, every year.

Unfortunately, when I was coming back home, I witnessed a motorcycle accident at the freeway. It was so horrible. The guy got lucky and survived.

yencid

El Sloth said:
Arizona passes law, HispaniGAF thread suddenly dies. It all makes sense.
makes a hella lot of sense... only the dominicanos in NY stay posting as well (well mostly xD).... DAMN YOU ARIZONA!

yencid said:
lol the thread doesnt need to be alive every day! I actually think it will be the opposite solar the more into summer we are the more it will be lively.
I guess it depends. I'd imagine that quite a few of us may be in our parent's countries.

If we are here then I definitely believe that the thread could be very active.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
sonikokaruto said:
why did this thread died?

Se nos acabaron las introducciones de animé para enlazar. :(

sonikokaruto said:
does no one remember that radio show "la mano peluda"?

Todavía lo pasan en Radio Fórmula, a eso de las nueve o diez de la noche.

Un programa de radio genial del cual me acuerdo ahorita es La Tremenda Corte. Hoy presentamos: Trabajicidio

Dai101

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
Un programa de radio genial del cual me acuerdo ahorita es La Tremenda Corte. Hoy presentamos: Trabajicidio

Cierto. Un genial programa que mis padres solian escuchar por la radio a muy tempranas horas de la mañana (4 o 5 o algo asi)

SimleuqiR

Dai101 said:
Cierto. Un genial programa que mis padres solian escuchar por la radio a muy tempranas horas de la mañana (4 o 5 o algo asi)

Se recuerdan de Kalimán?
Still remember as a kid hearing this show.

I also got to see a movie they did based on the character...awful :lol

Andvary

Regulus Tera said:

Estaba a punto de poner eso XD. He visto varios episodios en youtube del programa de TV pero ninguno ha sido tan bueno como los programas de radio originales, asi que si quieren conocer o recordar el genial programa de radio aqui encontraran algunos episodios. http://www.latremendacorte.info

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Im watching stand and deliver right now.
"Whats caulk-koo-loose!?"
:lol :lol

mantidor

Regulus Tera said:
Se nos acabaron las introducciones de animé para enlazar. :(

OH please....

La flor de los siete colores

La abeja maya

centella

Not exactly anime but japanese nonetheless. I don't know if this was popular outside Colombia and Peru but I swear, at leat we here in Colombia 80's kids were raised by the japanese.

Puedo hacerlo yo

1, 2, 3, Matematicas

niños en crecimiento

And doesn't count as anime but hasn't been linked

Conde Patula (mentioned but not linked)

The ending is just as awesome.

David el gnomo

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What about this:

6jjdwn.jpg

And yeah what happened with this topic? We should use it for any articles, news, books, music, whatever associated with the Hispanic culture.

Zeke

I feel like eating some fajita tacos right now with some homemade tortilla's god I'm starving over here ;(

When my mom or grandmother would make tortillas I would always take the first one and put some butter on it and chow down. Anyone else ever do this or am I alone on this one :lol

Rorschach

Wellington said:
What about this:

6jjdwn.jpg

And yeah what happened with this topic? We should use it for any articles, news, books, music, whatever associated with the Hispanic culture.
That's Brown trash Sunny D. Although, it's slightly less vile because it doesn't leave as much of an aftertaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom