• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with skin |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
ImperialConquest said:
Sopa+de+Fideo.JPG
I love eating this with queso fresco.

A.Romero said:
Greetings from a Mexican living in Mexico!
Anyone find Mexican girls in Mexico to be hotter and cooler, than the ones in the US? Is that ok to say?

TheCrow

I should probably contribute something, so here goes
9ibk08.jpg

I loved how I could depend on our paletero, who would always be there after school. Out of the milk ones I loved cookies and cream and from the ice ones it had to be limon.

And next to him was another vender with chicharrones. Chicharrones + Valentino Hot Sauce(?) = so good :D
vraln8.jpg

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
TheCrow said:
I should probably contribute something, so here goes
9ibk08.jpg

I loved how I could depend on our paletero, who would always be there after school. Out of the milk ones I loved cookies and cream and from the ice ones it had to be limon.
In Mexico there is this company called Michoacan or something like that ice cream, oh, so good, they have a bunch of flavors with every topping you can think of.

Dai101

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
In Mexico there is this company called Michoacan or something like that ice cream, oh, so good, they have a bunch of flavors with every topping you can think of.

Yeah. It's called "La Michoacana", also there are another called "Tocumbo". Tocumbo is one municipality of the state of Michoacan.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Dai101 said:
Yeah. It's called "La Michoacana", also there are another called "Tocumbo". Tocumbo is one municipality of the state of Michoacan.
yeah, that is the one. :) I want ice cream now. :(
PHP4966CF9FBE5C6.jpg

A.Romero

Vox-Pop said:
I love eating this with queso fresco.

Anyone find Mexican girls in Mexico to be hotter and cooler, than the ones in the US? Is that ok to say?

I don't know if it is ok but I'd say it is true. I only lived in Canada for a few years and in general the latin people living outside their country were kind of weird. They refused to talk in Spanish as if they were ashamed or something...

Anyway, VIVA MEXICO!

mantidor said:
hehe peruvian channels were popular back when I was younger, so everyone knew about inca cola but we never got it here (Colombia), I went to a peruvian restaurant and finally taste it, too sweet for me, I will always prefer Colombiana.
Postobon de manzana, el elixir de los dioses. :D

iamcenok

SolarPowered said:
There is so much truth in that video it's not even funny. I actually walked some dudes off when they were trying to rob me too. All they got was five dollars when I had twenty in my pocket and a $100 camera in my hands.
:lol

Bwahaha that's amazing. Where was this?
The video reminds me of growing up around my grandmothers block. Tons of hispanics lived in this one block. At the end of it was the family church, Jerusalem(Gotta say it in spanish :lol ) And pretty much most of them had that Brooklyn/spanish accent going on.

otake said:
Hmm. From Puerto Rico. I'm proud of my heritage but I'm not an attention whore about it. I cook hispanic food, will marry a puertorrican woman but I will kill myself before I become anything like those attention whores wearing the PR flag everywhere except their asshole.

I despise reggaeton culture, I wish those attention whores would stop acting like they represent all puertorricans. If you are one of these individuals, you give us a bad name. Also, fuck you.

This. I used to be into the whole show your pride type deal when I was younger and getting PR flag wifebeaters and what not. But I grew out of that when I matured a bit, much like how I still listen to hip-hop but I don't act like a wannabe thug and talk that slang. I'm still proud of my heritage though.

And reggaeton, oh god. I loathe it.

Gooster said:
I used to put ketchup on my arroz blanco when I was a kid, but that was it. :p

Hahaha I still do that. But it also has to be with some scrambled eggs as well.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
onemic said:
A hispani-gaf thread before an afri-gaf thread? Madness!
Afri-gaf is way too diverse to be able to even remotely relate each other.

East African GAF
West African GAF
North African GAF

Extremely different in Language, Culture, Genetics. It's very difficult to have a centralized thread with so many differences.
Although, I fully support a thread for any kind of afri-gaf (imagine 4 threads dedicated to afri-gaf)<3

Waaayy too many.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Veidt said:

East African GAF
West African GAF
North African GAF

Extremely different in Language, Culture, Genetics. It's very difficult to have a centralized thread with so many differences.
Although, I fully support a thread for any kind of afri-gaf (imagine 4 threads dedicated to afri-gaf)<3

Waaayy too many.
What are you doing in here, outsider?

*shivs Veidt*

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Funky Papa said:
What are you doing in here, outsider?

*shivs Veidt*

You're gonna regret this when I establish my very own East-African GAF thread!
Ciao!

El Sloth

Banned
yencid said:
dude amazing that no one mentioned brugal and presidente till now! xD

Probably 'cause no one should ever mention Presidente. Horrible beer.*Gauntlet thrown down at other Dominicans*

Brugal however should be mentioned on every page. I love me some Brugal, especially in the summer. Just feels right.

iamcenok said:
Bwahaha that's amazing. Where was this?
It was in the Bronx. I'm in and out of NYC these days, but I haven't set foot in the Bronx a while...even for personal business. I still don't get how I managed to get out of there with my camera, and my twenty dollars.

I almost wish I had the accent because that would just top it off.:lol
iamcenok said:
You're gonna regret this when I establish my very own East-African GAF thread!
Ciao!
You should get to it then. I'd like to see what Africa has to offer when I start thinking about the size of the place and it's history.
El Sloth said:
Probably 'cause no one should ever mention Presidente. Horrible beer.*Gauntlet thrown down at other Dominicans*
I don't normally drink, but I think it's alright as far as beer goes. I prefer a nice vodka or spirit though.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
You bastards are making me miss NYC :( Orange County is the opposite of Washington Heights.

I've yet to meet one single Dominican here :lol

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Que bienencontrar tanta gente que habla español! en especial si hay algun otro Peruano.
Alguien se acuerda de nubeluz?? postearia videos de youtube pero en china esta bloqueado
;_;

nubeluz1.jpg

eeooee eeeooaa todos con las palmas a.. no me acuerdo

yencid

-x.Red.x- said:
Orgulloso Ecuatoriano!
Living in NYC :)
where at in NYC? let me guess Queens!? BTW after Dominicans the Hispanics i like most are Ecuadorians... all my Ecuadorian friends are extremely nice :D

-x.Red.x-

yencid said:
where at in NYC? let me guess Queens!? BTW after Dominicans the Hispanics i like most are Ecuadorians... all my Ecuadorian friends are extremely nice :D
Bronx
BTW im studying at queens LMFaO

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Veidt said:

East African GAF
West African GAF
North African GAF

Waaayy too many.
is this a veiled attack at the "Hispanic" title?

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Shakira was so much hotter with black hair and her music was so much better too. I love her old work. She always made great songs.

SimleuqiR

Wait, when did Paulina Rubio become Colombian?

Also

Dominican

http://ghcdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/rosa_acosta-48.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://websince1982.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/lavish-lane-rosa-acosta-011.jpg[IMG]

And my favorite Colombians

[IMG]http://www.portal-colombia.com/imagenes//2009/11/gemelas-davalos-2.jpg

Also, My Boricua brothers...where can I get some of the old No Te Duermas shows?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3562/3310826531_46a0b64836.jpg[IMG]

Seriously, Cablevision use to show it every night a few years back... now no more :-/

newsguy

SimleuqiR said:
Wait, when did Paulina Rubio become Columbian?

And my favorite Columbians

You're right, I took her off. I wondered why she had no ass, now I know lol

Also, you spelled it with a "u" :mad:

SimleuqiR

newsguy said:
You're right, I took her off. I wondered why she had no ass, now I know lol

Also, you spelled it with a "u" :mad:

Sorry, it's the gringo in me. :lol

Edit:

More No Te Duermas

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2006/2315411459_2442ddc2e2.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.letrina.net/Wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ntd.jpg[IMG]

Nizz

SimleuqiR said:
Also, My Boricua brothers...where can I get some of the old No Te Duermas shows?

3310826531_46a0b64836.jpg

Seriously, Cablevision use to show it every night a few years back... now no more :-/
Damn, you talking about that show with that fine ass Tania, who used to do calendars? I used to watch that show. I tune into WAPA sometimes to see if it's on but no go. :(

SimleuqiR

purple cobra said:
Damn, you talking about that show with that fine ass Tania, who used to do calendars? I used to watch that show. I tune into WAPA sometimes to see if it's on but no go. :(

Yes! When Cablevision started their Latin American channel line up they had I believe Telemundo Puerto Rico. No Te Duermas was it my friend!!

I should have recorded it :=/

Edit:

I love the Chile channel.
And the channels from Argentina have some nice content too.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
No Te Duermas was canceled a year ago or so. At least it was an awesome showcase of Puerto Rican ass. We have you beat there *insert any Latin American country". No one has the ass of a Puerto Rican woman! =P

Nizz

SimleuqiR said:
Yes! When Cablevision started their Latin American channel line up they had I believe Telemundo Puerto Rico. No Te Duermas was it my friend!!

I should have recorded it :=/
Yeah, I should have recorded a couple of episodes. :lol

Relix said:
No Te Duermas was canceled a year ago or so. At least it was an awesome showcase of Puerto Rican ass. We have you beat there *insert any Latin American country". No one has the ass of a Puerto Rican woman! =P
Truth. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom