• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People with skin |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimleuqiR

Relix said:
No Te Duermas was canceled a year ago or so. At least it was an awesome showcase of Puerto Rican ass. We have you beat there *insert any Latin American country". No one has the ass of a Puerto Rican woman! =P

You are not going to get an argument from me. Puerto Rican girls are my weakness. :lol Follow closely by Colombian girls.

Life Time should release the No TE Duermas DVDs...stat!! :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Team, let's go easy on the girl pics. Don't want this shit shut down because of that.

Also, Peter, Crow, Migs, Rors... MaddenGAF reppin!

I have a question though, do any of you guys date girls that are not Hispanic in origin? I find it so tough to do so amongst my friends and my parents. My ex (who Migs met) was Brazilian and that is close enough and it was unreal the amount of hate she got. Now I'm seeing a Haitian chick and I'm totally afraid to introduce her to my crowd. :lol

Nizz

Too bad No Te Duermas is canceled. I'll always have memories of Taina...

pon.jpg

yencid

>.< You know guys... every single thread that has had sexy ass pictures of girls has gotten closed, watch what you post :lol :lol

Stalyn said:
http://i40.tinypic.com/xqlzr5.jpg
Chicharron de cerdo con guineito.

homer-drool.gif

yencid

Wellington said:
Any of you guys like bachata? Well, I basically grew up listening to Juan Luis Guerra and he put out a new song, Bachata En Fukuoka. It is... so beast.
lol love your tag man. Yeah i like pretty much all the common dominican music except some of the stupid shit que se pega alla... damn sometimes i get sad @ new music from DR.

EDIT: holy shit! this video is extremely nice. Awesome song, added to my playlist. Let me know if you got any others i haven't listened to some good Dominican music in a minute.

Kccitystar

Fuck, I didn't know that many GAF members were relatively close to The Heights™...

Which reminds me, spanish barbers are the fucking best :lol

Schrade

Vox-Pop said:
They could have at least posted cute girls:
[IMG ]http://www.jiayou365.com/index/attachments/2008/08/1_200808221602222ezon.jpg[/IMG]

Cecilia Mendez <3
You seem to like girls that look like little boys..

On another note...

I'm only partially Mexican (I'm a beanerschnitzel - German/Mexican with some American Indian and Irish thrown in) but I grew up having Mentholatum instead of Vick's Vap-o-rub. Anyone else's family use Mentholatum? Was in a green jar instead of blue.

Kccitystar said:
Fuck, I didn't know that many GAF members were relatively close to The Heights™...

Which reminds me, spanish barbers are the fucking best :lol
I bet they could put that spanish cut under a microscope and it would be evenly cut down to the atom level.
:lol :lol :lol
Wellington said:
Any of you guys like bachata? Well, I basically grew up listening to Juan Luis Guerra and he put out a new song, Bachata En Fukuoka. It is... so beast.
I used to love dancing to just about all types of Hispanic music. I just kind of grew out of it since my mom blasted it e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y of my teenage years. You could get tired of the same five star menu if you ate it everyday for years on end right?

:(

yencid

SolarPowered said:
I bet they could put that spanish cut under a microscope and it would be evenly cut down to the atom level.
:lol :lol :lol

I used to love dancing to just about all types of Hispanic music. I just kind of grew out of it since my mom blasted it e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y of my teenage years. You could get tired of the same five star menu if you ate it everyday for years on end right?

:(
no

Schrade said:
I'm only partially Mexican (I'm a beanerschnitzel - German/Mexican with some American Indian and Irish thrown in) but I grew up having Mentholatum instead of Vick's Vap-o-rub. Anyone else's family use Mentholatum? Was in a green jar instead of blue.
whats this vap-o-rub and mentholatum you speak of? Es vaporru y mentol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
yencid said:
lol love your tag man. Yeah i like pretty much all the common dominican music except some of the stupid shit que se pega alla... damn sometimes i get sad @ new music from DR.

EDIT: holy shit! this video is extremely nice. Awesome song, added to my playlist. Let me know if you got any others i haven't listened to some good Dominican music in a minute.
There's a new song from Omega that I'd post but I hate him and he sucks. I really don't know how people are so into him.

That's really it on the bachata front as far as new stuff tho. I am (as is everyone else) a huge Aventura fan and of course I love El Torito. Gotta be up on this stuff for the summer nights, girls love someone who dances well!

Vox-Pop said:
girlthatlookslikeaboy.jpg

I would have thought with the natural gifts of our women that HispaniGAF would be immune to this stuff. :|

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
Relix said:
No Te Duermas was canceled a year ago or so. At least it was an awesome showcase of Puerto Rican ass. We have you beat there *insert any Latin American country". No one has the ass of a Puerto Rican woman! =P

This is true. Thankfully, I flew one in to where I live so I can have it when I please.

On the subject of bachata; no one writes music like Juan Luis Guerra. His rhythms and prose are unique. No other bachata sounds like his.

El Sloth

Banned
otake said:
This is true. Thankfully, I flew one in to where I live so I can have it when I please.

On the subject of bachata; no one writes music like Juan Luis Guerra. His rhythms and prose are unique. No other bachata sounds like his.

This is some truth right here. I don't really like bacahta all that much, but god damn at Juan Luis Guerra.

SimleuqiR

otake said:

Juan Luis Guerra is a class act. One of the best, if not the best, musician to come out of the republic.

Love that song he did with Mana.

Zeke

I remember when I wouldn't go to sleep my grandma used to tell tales about el coo cooi and la llorona to scare the shit out of me and make me go to sleep

SimleuqiR

Zeke said:
I remember when I wouldn't go to sleep my grandma used to tell tales about el coo cooi and la llorona to scare the shit out of me and make me go to sleep

You must have Cojones de hierro if stories like that make you sleepy. :lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
SimleuqiR said:
Juan Luis Guerra is a class act. One of the best, if not the best, musician to come out of the republic.

Love that song he did with Mana.

That man is god, he's not only the best DR has produced but one of the best to have ever produced music. He's a lyrical poet

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
I have a question though, do any of you guys date girls that are not Hispanic in origin?

I married a white girl, as did a few of my cousins, everyone's friendly on the surface but I'm sure things are said behind backs, I've heard plenty about my cousins myself. Nothing too terrible, just pettiness.

Zeke

Wellington said:
I have a question though, do any of you guys date girls that are not Hispanic in origin? I find it so tough to do so amongst my friends and my parents. My ex (who Migs met) was Brazilian and that is close enough and it was unreal the amount of hate she got. Now I'm seeing a Haitian chick and I'm totally afraid to introduce her to my crowd. :lol
my last girl was white no one seemed to really care, then again my aunt married a white guy back in day I know the family was pretty pissed about that way back when.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
otake said:

I agree with this, dude is a poet. Burbujas De Amor is the perfect example. Some of his other songs, Bachata Rosa and Me Enamoro De Ella, are endlessly listenable.

levious said:
I married a white girl, as did a few of my cousins, everyone's friendly on the surface but I'm sure things are said behind backs, I've heard plenty about my cousins myself. Nothing too terrible, just pettiness.

Are you from the south? I have a few cousins that are married to white chicks. It doesn't bother me, to be honest, but I prefer the opposite end of the spectrum.

Also, I'm a little mad that two Cowboy fans are here and I am the only GiantsGAF member. >:|

Boogie9IGN

My favorite DR singers would def be Juan Luis Guerra and Wilfrido Vargas.

All-time faves though are WILLY CHIRINO and my main man Julio fuckin Iglesias. My mother was ecstatic when my sister and I took her to see him in concert last year, she had been wanting to go since the 60s.

willychirino2.jpg
julio-iglesias-blog.jpg

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wellington said:
Are you from the south? I have a few cousins that are married to white chicks. It doesn't bother me, to be honest, but I prefer the opposite end of the spectrum.

Also, I'm a little mad that two Cowboy fans are here and I am the only GiantsGAF member. >:|

family's from Texas. Now that I think about it, no one seems to mind if a female family member marries a white man.

Leunam

Wellington said:

My two best friends and I (Mexican) are dating white chicks and my sister is married to a white guy.

Yeah, gossip flies around in my family like crazy.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Wellington said:
I agree with this, dude is a poet. Burbujas De Amor is the perfect example. Some of his other songs, Bachata Rosa and Me Enamoro De Ella, are endlessly listenable.

Put that shit on for the woman you want or that you already have and they go bat shit crazy :lol

This is another of our legends right here El Caballo legendary mofo right there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txe9rA9cBCg with Celia Cruz, that's an epic combo.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My theory is that Hispanics down south tend to go after white chicks more than the norm, so far it is holding water. For the most part guys up here don't really care, but seem to stick more to their own race.

My mom, of course, is never satisfied with whatever I bring home. She wants either a light skinned Dominican chick or a white girl, the one time I brought over option #1 she talked trash immediately after she left. :lol

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Wellington said:
My theory is that Hispanics down south tend to go after white chicks more than the norm, so far it is holding water. For the most part guys up here don't really care, but seem to stick more to their own race.

My mom, of course, is never satisfied with whatever I bring home. She wants either a light skinned Dominican chick or a white girl, the one time I brought over option #1 she talked trash immediately after she left. :lol

:lol def man

I personally love Hispanic (Dominican, Cuban, PR, Venezuelan, Colombian or any cute random nat one other than those but rarely) and White chicks the most (just a preference) but I am really interested in a really hot Haitian American that I know, she is one of the sweetest women I have ever met.

I find Asians cute as well but never dated one, I guess I will stick with the locals, which are mainly Caucasian/Dominican babes over here which I really dig.

AVclub

I feel left out. Are we seriously segregating people into different threads based on ethnicity now? Seems wrong to me.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
no Francella o La nena?

este hilo es pura falla :(

Leunam

The Mexican Charlie Chaplin.

Those two guys were in every movie I ever watched at home when I was a kid. :lol

There's one other action star guy I can't remember. Dark skin, thick eyebrows, fat neck and short dark hair. I think he always wore a gold chain.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AVclub said:
I feel left out. Are we seriously segregating people into different threads based on ethnicity now? Seems wrong to me.
Huh? I've always wanted to talk bachata/reggaeton on GAF but a separate thread for that would get met with "That sucks" or stupid puns. At least here I can do it.

Do you go into the gay/transGAF topics and complain too? What about the individual sports topics?

doitlive said:
The sounds of my childhood were brought by
d3394940omm.jpg

my mom still listens to that.
"K-Love radio amour...mas musica." *random cut from Luis Miguel's Romances album kicks on* I am still scarred. My grandmother used to play this station all the time when I was in the car with her.

AVclub said:
No one is telling you to get out.

This thread is also bringing out a large swath of posters who I never see regularly anyway.
Wellington said:

If there is one thing I've learned about Dominican moms over the years...it's that they know exactly what buttons to press and when. If I were watching my life unfold through camera I would expect it to be like something of out that show "Everybody loves Raymond".
:lol

AVclub

Wellington said:
Huh? I've always wanted to talk bachata/reggaeton on GAF but a separate thread for that would get met with "That sucks" or stupid puns. At least here I can do it.

Do you go into the gay/transGAF topics and complain too? What about the individual sports topics?
Gay is not a race. Neither is a specific sport. You don't see "Irish-GAF" or "Russian-GAF" or "Black-GAF" or "Italian-GAF" It seems exclusionary to me, and making it an "official" thread of a specific race of people just rubs me the wrong way.

Leunam

This thread has reached almost 500 posts with minimal (if any) complaints and no issues from mods.

Go bitch somewhere else.

AVclub

Leunam said:
This thread has reached almost 500 posts with minimal (if any) complaints and no issues from mods.

Go bitch somewhere else.
Just expressing my displeasure with the idea of this thread, not it's specific content. I don't mean to disrupt your private little club. Please carry on. Can't wait to see the "Official White People thread of Wonder Bread and Whole Milk"

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
AVclub said:
Gay is not a race. Neither is a specific sport. You don't see "Irish-GAF" or "Russian-GAF" or "Black-GAF" or "Italian-GAF" It seems exclusionary to me, and making it an "official" thread of a specific race of people just rubs me the wrong way.

It's cultural not racial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom