• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

cj_iwakura

D: D: D:

Can has Yukiko or Mitsuru one?

I aim to please.

mp4a.png

yp4a.png

Quick question for the people with the game that have been going through story and arcade that may be kinda spoilery.

Is there really a Shadow Yu? If yes, what‘s up with that?

I guess I don't need something made custom, but even if someone can apply some pretty colors/artwork to an existing stick, that'd be cool. I want something with Chie on it, hehe.

You could totally use this one that Axelstream did:

http://www.2shared.com/photo/5GpE_ONp/P4_Template_White.html

Let me know if you ever get around to using it. I'd love to see it! o/

That is so badass, I'll try and shop it to my Hori :) Currently, it's my background image so thanks a bunch!

You're still going to shit your pants when you fight it in Score Attack mode so... =P

Well, it probably will instill fear of Score Attack in my heart back again after Extend took it away because of its really nerfed SA XD (although Unlimited Mars was 10000x worse *shudder*)

While not necessarily P4A related, could anyone make me an avatar of Yukiko wearing the crazy glasses Teddy drops in P4? The ones with the swirly eyes and the nose.

Dariso

Neo Member
Chie's voice is not that bad. Its sounds more like the Japanese version i guess which is how they intended the character to be.
This new voice can sound even annoying if you compare it to her old, more mature voice.At the time it sounded to me kinda out of place compare to the other voices, but i ended up liking it.
We'll have to see i the same happens with this new one.

TWILT

Banned
While not necessarily P4A related, could anyone make me an avatar of Yukiko wearing the crazy glasses Teddy drops in P4? The ones with the swirly eyes and the nose.
This okay? It was like the only pic I could find lol.
spVil.png

SWEET! Thanks I'll-

Aww damn it. Oh well, it's okay. I'll take the other one. Thanks TWILT!
No problem! I also made these 2 incase you wanted something more fancier. =P
7C3e3.png
25DDf.png

Lunar15

It's weird. I actually don't mind the new Chie, and I think she's probably closer to the tone of the original japanese VA, but it still feels we're because it's not the same chie.

I mostly likely going to cave and get this but a week or 2 after it comes out .
So add me to the chat room if guys set up one for PS3 , PSN name gundamkyoukai .
Man i really need to get a stick , those designs look awesome .

Busaiku

It's so weird that ArcSys always nails the home versions better than anyone, despite it not being their main source of income like other fighter developers.

FSLink

Banned
No problem! Here's what I have so far.

Any other touches you'd like? Say, to the white text on the stripes? I'll probably have to end up sending you the PSD or full-res (4500x3000) image as a download.

I'm kinda interested in using this too....dunno what I want yet since I want to use a gold plexi on top of it. :p Could I get a PSD of the original yellow one?

I convinced 2 of my friends to buy this game even though they know nothing about persona.

the chances of me quitting this game due to me sucking have been lowered.

Top Bottom