• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena Sequel Announced [Japanese arcade-only update for now]

MechaX

If Yukari can be the decent zoning character I wished Yukiko and Naoto were, fuck it, I'm back in.

And Junpei looks metal as fuck.

Sophia

Am I the only one who dislikes how often Arks updates their games? There is a new GGXX coming to XBLA and PSN, the new BB, the NEW GG and now new Persona?

I don't play these anime fighters, but people who do have a super split up scene as there is never a 'main' game.

Normally, I'd agree with you. But if any game deserves an update, it's Persona 4 Arena.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I just saw more pictures and it seem that we might have two more characters since we have two spaces for two more characters.

yukiko needs to keep some of her fire levels. The fact that it resets completely is so stupid. Its not worth doing at the moment.

Busaiku

Arc System Works doesn't have 3 fighters in development (that we know of).
BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma has been out for a year.

TreIII

Awesome! And just when some were complaining that the game was doomed because of no update in sight.

I second the want for Adachi. I'd also love to see Koromaru in the mix, as well. At least, assuming we're only talking about P3 and P4 again.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holy crap, more P4A content?! Cannot wait to see how Yukari & Junpei play into the story. Anyone know what their insults/taglines are?

& ADACHI AND DOJIMA/NANAKO, PLEASE.

yukiko needs to keep some of her fire levels. The fact that it resets completely is so stupid. Its not worth doing at the moment.

Would also like meter to be preserved between rounds. If you get rushed down, at least you get a chance to start with something in round 2.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I glanced over the title and thought my eyes were foolin' me.

FUCK YEAH YUKARI! And Stupei too!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy, can't wait to play this in 2015.

Chavelo

OP link is not working but based on the topic and reactions. I'm glad I waited.

It does work, it's a fatmisu link, tho. Just open the link in a new tab and then select the link in the address bar and press enter. Or copy and paste from the OP and put it in a new tab.

Top Bottom