• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena Sequel Announced [Japanese arcade-only update for now]

I honestly want the fucking awakening super damage toned down god damn.

Actually yeah. I agree, on certain characters its really stupid.

I think yukiko is fine (honestly I think it is especially since its not even a reversal).

I think naoto, yu, kanji, aigis, teddie and a few more should be definitely toned down.

Naoto/yu doing like 35-40% of somebody's hp with just invul super reversal is stupid. AND ITS SAFE WTF

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Are you talking about Naoto... in the hat?
Yeah. I keep mixing up the characters of 4 since I haven't played it, so I'm wondering if that's the exclusive S. Link or not. Was she in the original game without an SL by any chance?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
At this rate they may as well drop the 4 from the name, lolz.

More P3 hype! Maybe this will coincide with the P3 movie release?

I think yukiko is fine (honestly I think it is especially since its not even a reversal).

I think naoto, yu, kanji, aigis, teddie and a few more should be definitely toned down.

Naoto/yu doing like 35-40% of somebody's hp with just invul super reversal is stupid. AND ITS SAFE WTF

That's the worst part, only being able to punish Yu's random reversal super while in Sukukaja should not be a thing that's possible =__=

Rhapsody

Banned
Happy at the announcement. I liked P4A initially, but it gave me that bad taste of Calamity Trigger afterwards.

Buff Liz or give me P3 MC please. Also fix some of the system mechanics.

Cool but disappointed because Aksys always does this with their games, only two characters per update.

But at least it's Persona. Still would've liked more characters.

Is it too much to ask for a PC version? BB and GG have scattered releases of various versions on PC but I'd like to see them all come over.

Either way as long as they take a good look at the game and balance accordingly that's all I really want.

Nags

Banned
Yeah. I keep mixing up the characters of 4 since I haven't played it, so I'm wondering if that's the exclusive S. Link or not. Was she in the original game without an SL by any chance?

Naoto is a S.Link and playable party member in the original P4.

BiggNife

There's definitely going to be two more reveals. Remember that Labrys and Elizabeth weren't available when the original version of P4A first came out in arcades and were added later in unlock patches.

hupla

Koromaru is the only
living
persona 3 cast member I really would also like to see added with these two. The ending of P4A had some persona 2 peeps in it right? So maybe one of them will make the cut

Guess Who

Banned
More pics for those who can't access Famitsu's site

DimNS07.jpg

LSFG10x.jpg

SrXeQzz.jpg

QqwfOXE.jpg

Onemic

Yup

I hope they also take out some of the one dimensional aspects of certain characters. Specifically Yu and Chie's vortex. Almost 0 skill or thinking involved in pulling it off as you just pick the exact same damn option on your opponent wakeup and they can't do anything about it.

Mitsuru needs to be changed in some way, not so much a nerf, but more a change of playstyle, so she doesn't seem as stupid and has to rely more on footsie skill than a sword whos range is a fuck ton and a half.

Aigis just needs her damage toned down a bit and maybe changing up her j.B instant overhead so it isn't as damn stupid in her other mode.

KiteGr

The game only just came out! (in Europe)
And mysteriously, it was the first and only region coded PS3 retail game.

That would teach me to buy games at launch.

Top Bottom