• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Persona 4, Vol. 2" and "Golden 2 Persona 4" appear in resume [Red Herring]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudull

Banned
Not sure how I really feel about the possibility of a Persona 4 sequel (I know, Arena was a sequel too, but that was more of a spinoff), but I'm open to it. Let's just hope that Naoto's redesign from that light novel remains buried. :p

EMT0

Banned
This thread seems super interested in my boy here for some reason:

okVGpUm.jpg

We're on to you guys. Your beary sneaky Teddy portraits won't distract me from the truth.

....Persona 1 remake incoming

MastaToken

Neo Member
they could just be announcing the release dates for P4A Suplex but if it's more P4 stuff not really sure how I feel about it. Like yeah, I love P4 but I think it's time to let that ride out and finally hit us with P5.

If it's a P4 for PS3/PS4, I'm going to stick my dick in a fan.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If it's Persona 4-2 (Narukami Returns), I will be legit shocked.

ku-medium.gif

Though I wonder if they'd base some of the story/reference the events that happened in Arena. In any case, this just makes the announcement wait even harder.

PK Gaming

Again, this has been on her resume since at least August--it's not news.

Shit hasn't even been announced in Japan yet and you think the first place you're going to hear about it is from an english VA's resume?

Not impressed with your performance GAF.
Seriously

I'm not putting any stock into that resume, it's riddled with mistakes. If any these games were legitimate, Karen wouldn't be able to list them due to her NDA. And moreover, why are people brushing over the fact that she got this info before the game was even released? I'm no expert voice actor casting, but that kind of thing takes place a bit after the game is announced.

Dr. Buni

As long as the playable character are entirely new ones, with the older main characters being only NPCs, I am fine with a new Persona 4 game.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
At this point I hope that they just skip Persona 5 altogether and go straight to Persona 6.

joe2187

Banned
Though I wonder if they'd base some of the story/reference the events that happened in Arena. In any case, this just makes the announcement wait even harder.

Make Labrys the main character.

In fact, just make a Labrys game.

Labrys character action game.

I feel like I might be the only JRPG fan that has yet to play Persona4 or TheGolden. Either way, whether this is an up-port or a sequel, I'm game.

joe2187

Banned
The Atlus rep linked a character from one of the modern Scooby Doo animations called Red Herring. He's implying something about the thread itself.

Well if you look at it another way, the entire cast of Persona 4 is actually the cast of Scooby Doo.

You got Yu as fred, chie as Velma, Yukiko as Daphne, Shaggy as Yoskue and Teddie as scooby.

Scooby doo crossover confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom