• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Style

Banned
Had time to draw another one (this time with a tablet). I got the proportions better on this one at least... I'm thinking about doing the entire cast maybe... But I got so little time to spare so when I end up doing something there is no coherency (as this pictures shows!)...

Also this one I drew straight from memory. Kept worrying if I got his bang on the right side...

No blog, sorry! I rarely have time to do things like this as is...

I don't like spending much time either, that's why I only draw with lines... Yes, just like Shinkawa... I can't draw any other way because I get bored so fast if I work too much on one thing.

Your style is pretty close to that of Shinkawa! I'm a huge fan of Shinkawa so I really like your work. :D

arue

Had time to draw another one (this time with a tablet). I got the proportions better on this one at least... I'm thinking about doing the entire cast maybe... But I got so little time to spare so when I end up doing something there is no coherency (as this pictures shows!)...

Also this one I drew straight from memory. Kept worrying if I got his bang on the right side...
I love your art style! His legs are a bit short but it's still pretty good. It feels refreshing to see art from new artists in this thread.

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/5854...-game-director-apologizes-delayed-release.htm
Photo featuring the protagonist of the all-new 'Persona 5', available for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

Altus will release the game for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita.

4ef822b9efa498145c70ccff31988d1f.jpg

I would do awful things for that to be legitimate.

Dantis

Those anime cutscenes looked really bad.

Tofu shop outfit for Rise.

Also, is that a new costume for Naoto? She didn't have a suit before, did she? Unless she has a butler outfit instead of a maid outfit now.

VegiHam

Human Teddie! Whoo! The adorablest character is back!

I'm now, officially, more hyped for P4D than for P5. I'll admit I've gone mad; but in my defence, it's cus I own a Vita but no HomeStations.

Dantis

I like how dorky Kanamin looks in her normal clothes. Like, not even cool dorky, just actual dorky.

Naoto had better have some outfits where she looks like a girl. It'll be lame if they've replaced any feminine outfits she had with the male versions.

Just looked through the video at slow motion (shut up, I know I'm a dork) and didnt find much else that others havent already spotted.

Only thing that hasnt been mentioned yet is who the girl is who gets attacked by the shadow, it doesnt appear to be anyone we know of.

Also, it seems like the personas instruments are:
Izanagi - Bass
Jiraiya - Guitar
Himiko - Harp
Sukuna Hikona - Violin
Take-Mikazuchi - Drums
Kintoki Douji - DJ
Konohana Sakuya - Saxaphone

The only one we havent seen so far is Tomoe, but I'm going to guess she'll have a trumpet, since the majority of these seem to match up with the band scene from P4G.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Just looked through the video at slow motion (shut up, I know I'm a dork) and didnt find much else that others havent already spotted.

Only thing that hasnt been mentioned yet is who the girl is who gets attacked by the shadow, it doesnt appear to be anyone we know of.

Also, it seems like the personas instruments are:
Izanagi - Bass
Jiraiya - Guitar
Himiko - Harp
Sukuna Hikona - Violin
Take-Mikazuchi - Drums
Kintoki Douji - DJ
Konohana Sakuya - Saxaphone

The only one we havent seen so far is Tomoe, but I'm going to guess she'll have a trumpet, since the majority of these seem to match up with the band scene from P4G.
Kaguya - Keytar? Assuming if Marie is DLC.

DNAbro

That trailer made me unreasonably excited.

Also I realized it's getting closer to 5/5/15 which hopefully my P5 new trailer theory comes true.

arue

That trailer made me unreasonably excited.

Also I realized it's getting closer to 5/5/15 which hopefully my P5 new trailer theory comes true.
Same here. My P4F hype died for a while but the trailer made me hype a little.

If there's no P5 PV#2 on 5/5/15, then I bet we won't see anything until 6/25.

My hype for P4D has basically been a flat line, it bumped for the Naoto reveal, and will again if they reveal Marie, otherwise its one of those games where I just feel like I already know exactly what im getting.

muteki

Very little new or unknown info in PV2, after all the weekly character videos.

Pre-devafied Kanamin looks comfy. It would be interesting if in the real world she was just regular not-idol girl but by being sucked into the Midnight Stage it is forced on her somehow.

I'm not really expecting anything exciting from here on out until we get new playable characters, or start seeing full song playthroughs. Need info on scoring system, fever, persona usage, etc.

DNAbro

Very little new or unknown info in PV2, after all the weekly character videos.

Pre-devafied Kanamin looks comfy. It would be interesting if in the real world she was just regular not-idol girl but by being sucked into the Midnight Stage it is forced on her somehow.

I'm not really expecting anything exciting from here on out until we get new playable characters, or start seeing full song breakthroughs. Need info on scoring system, fever, persona usage, etc.

We already know she's an idol though.

I assumed that was a younger Kanami

DNAbro

Same here. My P4F hype died for a while but the trailer made me hype a little.

If there's no P5 PV#2 on 5/5/15, then I bet we won't see anything until 6/25.

I'm still hoping. And really hoping for a release date on announced on that day.

If we don't get it then, then yeah I expect next info on 6/25. If we don't get a release date then I'd be worried about it coming to the west this year.

That trailer should have been the announcement trailer. The beginning bits would have been a great "Is this Persona 5???" troll, especially since so many people were inexplicably convinced that P5 would be about the internet because P4 was about TV.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Yeah man, but the only thing I care about at this point are the costumes and the songs. And the stages, I guess? We saw two new outfits, one of which is a suit for Naoto, which is about as boring as it gets, and the other is Rise's tofu shop outfit, which is also boring.

Yeah I guess for Naoto they could have give her the girls Yasogami uniform?

Im really not sure what could be wrong with the scene, people dating do cute things with eachother. It was all very believable

And its not like it was outside of Naotos character, she was making it pretty clear in the romance arc that she was glad that she could be more feminine around Yu

Acid08

Banned
Im really not sure what could be wrong with the scene, people dating do cute things with eachother. It was all very believable

And its not like it was outside of Naotos character, she was making it pretty clear in the romance arc that she was glad that she could be more feminine around Yu

It's just pandering bullshit. She never acts like this anywhere else in the game.

Meia

It's just pandering bullshit. She never acts like this anywhere else in the game.

Yes, she acts like this alone, with the MC, on the most romantic day of the year for Japan, and it's probably the first time she dons anything feminine in years to try and get more comfortable with the idea.

Nothing about that was really bad, personally. The bath scenes were pandering(the new animated one for golden mainly). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom