• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT7| P5 is nyaow. (Mark all PQ and P4U spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

I strongly think we should do Marie week

tumblr_inline_mit5wfTUIJ1qz4rgp.jpg

:3

PK Gaming

In the event that we can't do Marie (I mean why wouldn't we, she's one of the only good Persona characters, really), I would be okay a Shinjiro week.

But Marie is still #1

:3

PK Gaming

But we already had Naoto week!

Oh I know, why not do a joint week with Naoto and Marie? 2 months. The 2 best girls. 2tal u2pia.

Is that okay? Yes? Marioto week? Yes?

Sophia

I have a proposal to end all proposals in regards to art week/month.

We do an Ayane Komatsubara month.

And now I get to watch as people go "Who...?" Joking aside, I'm all in favor of more Shinjiro fanart. Gotta get that husbando love in!

FluxWaveZ

The Sokuho@Hokanako flying get for this week's issue of Famitsu doesn't seem to tease anything special for the next issue (releasing on May 14) like the DPS issue did. Separate from the "next issue notice" section is something hinting at Monster Hunter Frontier G news on May 8th. Was hoping for something more definitive, but it could mean no P5 stuff if they're not hinting at something significant.

A new character reveal for P4D could happen through leaks on May 12 or May 19. Oh yeah, it also seems like the P4G "high-cut" armors are in P4D. They're running out of character trailers, though. Maybe it'll go something like:

- May 1 = Nanako/Teddie Trailer
- May 8 = Not a character trailer
- May 15 = Nanako/Teddie Trailer
- May 22 = New Character Trailer

Haven't been in here in a while, but I saw someone's avatar had some cute NaotoxYu art. I went to find the source, but could only find the picture. No artist or source (e.g. Pixiv, DA). Anyone know who drew this?

Weiss

Banned
The Sokuho@Hokanako flying get for this week's issue of Famitsu doesn't seem to tease anything special for the next issue (releasing on May 14) like the DPS issue did. Separate from the "next issue notice" section is something hinting at Monster Hunter Frontier G news on May 8th. Was hoping for something more definitive, but it could mean no P5 stuff if they're not hinting at something significant.

A new character reveal for P4D could happen through leaks on May 12 or May 19. Oh yeah, it also seems like the P4G "high-cut" armors are in P4D. They're running out of character trailers, though. Maybe it'll go something like:

- May 1 = Nanako/Teddie Trailer
- May 8 = Not a character trailer
- May 15 = Nanako/Teddie Trailer
- May 22 = New Character Trailer

I've given up on any info on 5/5/15. They'd have said something by now.

Guess we have to wait for P4DAN to come and go before we move on.

FluxWaveZ

I've given up on any info on 5/5/15. They'd have said something by now.

Guess we have to wait for P4DAN to come and go before we move on.

So far I've been neutral on this because the numbers in a date is a flimsy clue to go off of, even though it would be the one perfect date for Persona 5 news to coincide with because of that. I'm rather bearish on the prospect of something happening on that date now, though.

I always found the idea of P5's media push starting with that Blu-ray to be weird, but maybe I have to accept that that's what might occur. I think the remaining dates where they could pull something off for a surprise reveal would be 2015-05-05 (or for a tease) or 2015-06-15.

Haven't been in here in a while, but I saw someone's avatar had some cute NaotoxYu art. I went to find the source, but could only find the picture. No artist or source (e.g. Pixiv, DA). Anyone know who drew this?
hi. I found it on pixiv, ill see if I can dig it back up for the source
Call me crazy, but I'm not sure 'cute' is the word I'd use for that art.
-.-
ok, provocative is probably the best word, though Cute would also work for some

Neato! Thanks!
I mean, partly. But even then, it's two people who look like they're about to bone. Cute doesn't seem like the right word.
Meh. Having been in that position before, it really doesn't lead to boning as much as you might think. Too many movies and video games. Sometimes it's just nice to sit face to face and have a moment.
Bleugh. That just looks poorly designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom