• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona TGS 2015 Stream Discussion Thread

I dunno what everyone expected, given they already released a new PV and the revised release date before the stream. This seemed about right to me, except am I right in assuming there was no

UWCpi2G.jpg

?

Soulflarz

Banned
Reminder the length of an atlus stream vs the amount of info you get isn't generally worth it so you shot yourself in the foot compared to having stuff to do tomorrow it's kind of on you :p

Yui

I should really stop expecting stuff from atlus except for good games.
They went from trolling to just wasting my time and excitement.

Soriku

I dunno what everyone expected, given they already released a new PV and the revised release date before the stream. This seemed about right to me, except am I right in assuming there was no

UWCpi2G.jpg

?

I'm pretty sure they put this lady in a closet, never to return.

Tagg9

Because Atlus was hyping up this segment more than the actual start of the stream when PV03 was released.

Renewed

The only acknowledgement of Persona 1 and P2:IS&EP and I thought it was an collection release, ah well.

I'm interested in what they'd do for a 20th anniversary project.

Zareka

what am I supposed to play until persona 5 atlus

what am I supposed to play
Were people actually expecting a new game announcement? That never even entered my mind.
Between being dead beat, people on twitter being confident of PQ2 happening and the Carnival of Stupid in regards to the blurred letters in PV3 there was some part of me that hoped they'd announce a hold over game, since P5 is a year out.

Jintor

srsly ya'll have noone to blame but yourself

atlus getcha ones, shame on atlus

atlus getchas three times, you might consider atlus aint the problem here

Gbraga

Man, we got PV03, PV1.5 with the new singer, a mini concert, Adachi, Hirata and Lotus Juice playing P4D and a bit more gameplay in that Hashino interview. I think this TGS was quite good.

Jachaos

Where they usually back up their teasing and trolling with big announcements, incredible trailers and stuff, this time they only had the vocal intro to show for it, at least as far as clear stuff goes (the two announcements are kind of ambiguous).

They should've just had the old lady reporter and shown PV03 there, with two days ago having the vocal intro being shown instead. The biggest announcement is usually at the end and reward powering through hours of random stuff like Teddie photoshopped on the Eiffel Tower or being molested by devs. Now I think the expectations were too high for the end with the hyping they did over the last two days and the bar being set so high by the kickoff with PV03.

Breads

Banned
srsly ya'll have noone to blame but yourself

atlus getcha ones, shame on atlus

atlus getchas three times, you might consider atlus aint the problem here

I only recently became a big enough fan to start following their industry events. I guess I shouldn't then - huh. I know I feel like my time and hype boner were wasted tonight.

Jachaos

Wow Atlus actually uploaded this. I usually assume it's a fan that uploads the looped OSTs

I never get the point of hour-long versions of a single track and I think they only did themselves because it was the one track playing in the background of Soejima's drawing session today. This is a recording of that, not an upload made solely for a looped boss theme.

yami4ct

What's confusing? Or is this the meme where everything before P3 doesn't exist?

Also, I've turned the vocal theme into an mp3. Will have a download link for you guys in a moment.

Also, the 20th anniversary project just might be a fan festival. It's unclear, so don't expect much out of it.

Which means Fall 2016 US Release at the earliest.

Depends on when they lock the script and give it to Atlus USA for translating and dubbing. As far as we know, that part could already be done, or partially be done.

There's no reason some games can't be worldwide releases, they just aren't because that's not how the companies do things in those instances.

Top Bottom