• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona TGS 2015 Stream Discussion Thread

Kinda digging the OP, hope we get more vocal tracks like that in the game. Overall looking forward to the more "jazzy" feel the soundtrack was reported to have.

Also PaintbrushJun is my waifu. Let the waifu wars begin.

Probably already posted, I just saw Hashino's post on the Persona channel. So the game's finally in adjustment/balancing stage and the final content's locked down, also PV03 was PS4 footage. Strange though that they need almost a year to balance and polish. Probably because it'll be so damn huge in terms of content. Maybe they need time for a proper marketing campaign as well(?).

Mawarup

Neo Member
Just woke up early knowing something Persona 5 related was going to happen and saw the OP with the singer. I enjoyed what I heard and I am looking forward to the proper release of the OP and rest of the OST. Now is there anything else going on or is that it?

SephLuis

Nothing lost and no info about the other project.

I really wonder why Atlus choose to dip feed information for a title that is that long in dev. I would prefer more radio silence and perhaps more useful information that wouldn't spoiler the game itself like battle mechanics, extra ativities and so on.

Top Bottom