• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES 2016 - Pro Evolution Soccer |OT|

Just played a few matches myClub. I ended up with 30.000 GP so I bought three special agents, got three shit players around 75 overall.

What's the best way to deal with myClub and how should I build up?

Also: what will happen to myClub if I decide to switch to the full game?

spwolf

Just played a few matches myClub. I ended up with 30.000 GP so I bought three special agents, got three shit players around 75 overall.

every week they have special contests where you can win special agents by winning cup vs computer and vs other players. I would do those weekly, plus save your money for special holiday players. Thats two new black ball players or gold ball players per week, not a small amount.

Of course, I just got Ronaldo from stupid 1 star agent that I thought i would get nothing (1 black ball) :)... so happy with that. Gotta mention that i did 100 of those so far and got maybe 3-4 black ball players.

LAM09

It's normally best to wait for better agents to appear. They're going to be special agents from tomorrow till the 17/12 (the day legends are available). Also, you can get players on loan for 10 matches.

MyClub teams are tied to your PSN, so I would presume it would pass over should you get the full game.

Hmm thanks. So, what happens if a player runs out of contracts? Do they magically disappear or will they just sit there? And is it worth signing a free agent like Kalou right now for 4000 GP?

They stay in your squad unless you release them. You renew their contracts through tickets (you get one every time you get promoted), or through GP or coins. I would wait till tomorrow to see what the agent is like .

Hmm thanks. So, what happens if a player runs out of contracts? Do they magically disappear or will they just sit there? And is it worth signing a free agent like Kalou right now for 4000 GP?

Lmao, the goalkeepers are absolutely horrendous. Balls go right through them or they will simply stand and watch it trickle right past them in the corner. Jesus christ. It can't be that bad or is it?

Will definitely give the Top Agent for GK a go after this, or else every attack the opponent makes is a goal. Right now I have someone of 66 OVR, but still.

Yaari

I like the game. I do prefer FIFA's menu's though. These seems so slow. MyClub seems like a fun mode.

I got Helton 74 GK as my free black ball draw. I had how many times I have to skip replays in a match.

I can see myself playing this for quite a bit. What was the thing with saving GP for Champions League agents? Whats that?

LJ11

I'm going to try this out, this Ultimate Team stuff is right up my alley. Does this mode have an auction house?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
When selecting the agents and the balls appear on screen, does it matter when I click X?

Or is it already determined if I'll get a black/gold/whatever ball?

Yeah, can someone explain the Champions League agents/balls mentioned on this page? Do they appear on match days (like today or tomorrow)?

Melfice7

Yeah, can someone explain the Champions League agents/balls mentioned on this page? Do they appear on match days (like today or tomorrow)?

Theres special agents every thursday, they may be champions league players or other specific thing like this week its just best players of november, last week was young stars.

LAM09

How do you acquire players? Doing solos and playing against others head 2 head? Do you buy packs? I'll read up on it.

Select agents to spin for players using GP or coins. GP is earned by playing against the CPU or other players. Also, you get a random agent after every match.

Each spin consists of White, Silver, Gold and Black balls. Black balls guarantee a player with 80+ OVR.

How the fuck do some people have Messi & Ronaldo & Neymar & Muller & Robben & Reus in the same team? And then players like Hazard on the bench? How is this possible?

Tell me your secrets.

Getting a good manager and spending a lot of real money

spwolf

How do you acquire players? Doing solos and playing against others head 2 head? Do you buy packs? I'll read up on it.

i dont know how much they changed in free version, but in normal one you dont have to pay... heck you would be stupid to pay since you can easily get bad players even in top agents.

Tomorrow they are starting holidays campaign with top agents, so i suggest to anyone who is going to play the game to login as soon as possible and play to get full benefits and agents.

GHG

How the fuck do some people have Messi & Ronaldo & Neymar & Muller & Robben & Reus in the same team? And then players like Hazard on the bench? How is this possible?

Tell me your secrets.

spwolf

Tell me your secrets.

playing a lot... i just got Ronaldo by accident really (opened 1 star agent) - he is also lvl1 so I can develop him which is AWESOME. I got Zlatan in one of the specials and Neymar was included when I got the "bundle". I got Ozil and Sanchez as well and other mid 80's players... Mascherano is also excellent (probably 2nd most important after Zlatko to me). Not every player is awesome and it is important to have balanced team too. I got Zlatan at lvl 39 now or something crazy like that so he is rated 97, but if you have 80's defence it will not be that easy to score at all. This aint PES7/8.

They have special agents weekly and you can "easily" win at least two of them each week... they also regularly give away free money so you could buy few top agents as well. I suggest to wait for holidays offers and agents that give at least 30% black balls.

If you just started playing, there is a lot of money to be made by playing offline cups but again dont spend it on regular top agents, wait for 30% black ball ones!

First win of the day gets special bonus, so you can earn 3600-4000 GP there so thats not to miss. It helps if you have kids to play a game per day at least :)

GHG

playing a lot... i just got Ronaldo by accident really (opened 1 star agent) - he is also lvl1 so I can develop him which is AWESOME. I got Zlatan in one of the specials and Neymar was included when I got the "bundle". I got Ozil and Sanchez as well and other mid 80's players... Mascherano is also excellent (probably 2nd most important after Zlatko to me). Not every player is awesome and it is important to have balanced team too. I got Zlatan at lvl 39 now or something crazy like that so he is rated 97, but if you have 80's defence it will not be that easy to score at all. This aint PES7/8.

They have special agents weekly and you can "easily" win at least two of them each week... they also regularly give away free money so you could buy few top agents as well. I suggest to wait for holidays offers and agents that give at least 30% black balls.

If you just started playing, there is a lot of money to be made by playing offline cups but again dont spend it on regular top agents, wait for 30% black ball ones!

First win of the day gets special bonus, so you can earn 3600-4000 GP there so thats not to miss. It helps if you have kids to play a game per day at least :)

Yeh I think I'll just go back to playing 1 game per day to take advantage of the 1st win bonus without having to blow all my cash on having to renew contracts if I play 5 games a day for example. This is my team currently:

------------------------------krul-----------------------
Van Der Wiel-----Naldo-----Giminez----Gibbs
----------------------------Nzonzi---------------------
-------------Ibrahimovic-----------Sterling----------
Hulk-----------------------Neymar--------Walcott

So it's not a bad side by any means. But I am now ranked at about 750 so regularly play players who are 800 and above. All of them have the players I mentioned in addition to Vidal, Yaya Toure, Neuer, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Daniel Alvez, Alaba, etc. It's just ridiculous.

spwolf

Yeh I think I'll just go back to playing 1 game per day to take advantage of the 1st win bonus without having to blow all my cash on having to renew contracts if I play 5 games a day for example. This is my team currently:

------------------------------krul-----------------------
Van Der Wiel-----Naldo-----Giminez----Gibbs
----------------------------Nzonzi---------------------
-------------Ibrahimovic-----------Sterling----------
Hulk-----------------------Neymar--------Walcott

So it's not a bad side by any means. But I am now ranked at about 750 so regularly play players who are 800 and above. All of them have the players I mentioned in addition to Vidal, Yaya Toure, Neuer, Thiago Silva, Ramos, Daniel Alvez, Alaba, etc. It's just ridiculous.

heh, i am much lower than that, i get annoyed (at myself) playing online, I am around 400's. Offline cups are way more enjoyable for me personally.

Melfice7

The liveupdate ruins myclub and online divisions, theres some players that are downright unstoppable when their form is red.

The scripting doesnt help either, who thought this was a good idea?

But the biggest problem of them all is people trying to make use of any exploit to win at all costs instead of well... trying to play football, its very rare but refreshing when i play against someone that likes to play football instead of just using everything that's overpowered

Lashley

The liveupdate ruins myclub and online divisions, theres some players that are downright unstoppable when their form is red.

The scripting doesnt help either, who thought this was a good idea?

But the biggest problem of them all is people trying to make use of any exploit to win at all costs instead of well... trying to play football, its very rare but refreshing when i play against someone that likes to play football instead of just using everything that's overpowered

There's scripting? for fucks sake

PaulLFC

I have the normal, non-anniversary version on disc - if I were to buy the digital version would all edit data etc carry over?

Also, if I were to spend the extra on the Anniversary edition, would I receive permanent Neymar on my team, or would he not appear because I've already started a myClub and redeemed the day 1 bonuses from the disc version?

Malcolm9

Every sports game has an element of scripting, but PES is no way near as bad as FIFA which can really hold everything against you at times, no matter what you do.

In PES I still feel in control over how I play which is the main thing. It's easy to cry scripting if you lose.

Yaari

Man. The game is so slow. EA doesn't do everything right but atleast their servers work. Everything I do, the game has to connect to the servers to verify. It takes forever to do anything.

Also how do I extend contract on my players? I can't seem to find the option.

LAM09

Man. The game is so slow. EA doesn't do everything right but atleast their servers work. Everything I do, the game has to connect to the servers to verify. It takes forever to do anything.

Also how do I extend contract on my players? I can't seem to find the option.

Press square on the player and extend contract

Anyone else have no knowledge at all of soccer but still love this and fifa ut?

haha its so addicting but I have no idea what the formations mean or anything really :p

Lashley

Fuck pissing about formatting my USB

North London will have to do

These loading screens take the piss too

Top Bottom