• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES6 360 - (grass) screenshots from preview build

J!ndu

some (80) more screenshots:

10090.jpg

10083.jpg

10075.jpg

10071.jpg

10064.jpg

http://xbox360.gaming-universe.de/screenshots/151-1.html
if you open the screenshot in a popup, you can browse through all the screens with the left/right key of your keyboard...

J!ndu said:
some (80) more screenshots:

if you open the screenshot in a popup, you can browse through all the screens with the left/right key of your keyboard...

(ace ventura voice)...holy testicle tuesday!!!

thanks for the pics mate, all we need now is a demo

Klaxon said:
The grass looks like a giant carpet. :x

Thats actually a pretty good description of what playing field grass is like. It's VERY short and kinda knotty and pressed down, which makes it somewhat soft. It's nothing like "natural" grass you see in recreation fields in the local park. It's much closer to a carpet feel.

Ryck

WHOAguitarninja said:
Thats actually a pretty good description of what playing field grass is like. It's VERY short and kinda knotty and pressed down, which makes it somewhat soft. It's nothing like "natural" grass you see in recreation fields in the local park. It's much closer to a carpet feel.
Yep, it looks flat almost no texture to it ( in real life)

WHOAguitarninja said:

Yeah i know, but even the greyish colour would match to a carpet.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
So I played this game a bit yesterday...
We (MS) had an event with two swedish soccer-teams (djurgården and AIK).. outside the arena we hade an "Xbox Dome" with 360 pods with the PES6 game for everyone to play and during halftime we did a special sumthin.. Djurgården and AIK had played against people this past weekend and they selected to gamers to represent them in the game..

So during halftime of the real game, we brought the 360 out on the field, with an LCD-screen and a sofa and these two guys played the game in front of 33thousand spectators and they all could see it on the big screen at the stadium.. it was awesome...

ohh yeah.. the game looks fun. Gfx-wise it isn´t a huge leap, but it had a nice fluidity..
Hopefully I will get my version during next week...

Some pics..
Bild016-rae.jpg

Bild018-hml.jpg

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
If only I could have a real crowd of 30,000 around me every time I played PES. It would sure beat the shitty commentary :lol

Maximilian E. said:
So I played this game a bit yesterday...
We (MS) had an event with two swedish soccer-teams (djurgården and AIK).. outside the arena we hade an "Xbox Dome" with 360 pods with the PES6 game for everyone to play and during halftime we did a special sumthin.. Djurgården and AIK had played against people this past weekend and they selected to gamers to represent them in the game..

So during halftime of the real game, we brought the 360 out on the field, with an LCD-screen and a sofa and these two guys played the game in front of 33thousand spectators and they all could see it on the big screen at the stadium.. it was awesome...

ohh yeah.. the game looks fun. Gfx-wise it isn´t a huge leap, but it had a nice fluidity..
Hopefully I will get my version during next week...

Some pics..
Bild016-rae.jpg

Bild018-hml.jpg

you lucky bastard!

Joeroll

metdroid said:
Who the hell looks at bloody grass when they play a game?

A lot of GAF doesn't play games. They criticize screenshots. They're like women, they want it and want it and when they get it it's not good enough!

Top Bottom