• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore interview about E3 : "winning E3 is overrated"

reggiemoorestiff3qm.jpg

FightyF

Banned
Yeah, the article from Games Radar didn't even mention the source.

Pretty shoddy "journalism".

It was written by a guy named "Alex Cooke". I think he's a pedophile.

And you do too.

God, that interview is a gold mine.

"I won't call it online gaming any more...it makes it seem like a hardcore pastime. I'm going to start calling it connected gaming from right now. Online gaming still has this feeling of MMOs and RPGs. It was linked to the PC and I think that is off-putting for a lot of people and quite frankly seems kinds geeky."

RyuHayate

These quotes sound like they belong in CoD2, like the ones that appear onscreen when you're taken down in single player.

Elios83

Remember when he said that Square Enix wasn't going to announce anything on Xbox360 at E3 the day before the show?
He lied because he tought that in that way everyone would say WOW for the amazing FFXI surprise :lol :lol
Same thing here,he's trying to downplay Microsoft show and the importance of 'winning E3',in this way he thinks that their victory will seem bigger.
What he doesn't know it's that they're going to lose anyway so he won't need to spin things after the show because he has already said the winning E3 is not important :D :D

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
What an awful, stupid quote from Peter Moore. His worst yet. If Microsoft doesn't make a BIG E3 appearance, they can say goodbye to the 10 million units they plan to sell by the end of the year. PS3 and Wii are going to rock this E3, and it will resonate for months in customer minds. These people won't want to bet on the bad horse. And Peter Moore is just giving the impression x360 is the 2006 loser. As usual, :lol at the photoshop work guys.

Top Bottom