• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

komplanen

I wish I had a croissant.

naapurin_koiralla_nakoala_reiat.gif

komplanen

Why do you 'muricans hate Volvo? I see this behavior all the time, but I never understand it. :3

Volvo is one of the safest and most reasonable cars in the world. They even have airbags outside the car in case you bump into someone.

Now here's what "safety" is for 'Murica:
c2bc00a0376a3f1f955f088dd5f352bf.jpg

And Aussies aren't doing much better:
800x-1.jpg

DD

Volvo is one of the safest and most reasonable cars in the world. They even have airbags outside the car in case you bump into someone.

Now here's what "safety" is for 'Murica:
c2bc00a0376a3f1f955f088dd5f352bf.jpg

And Aussies aren't doing much better:
800x-1.jpg

Plus the V40 is so effing cool! *¬*

Trouble

Banned
Why do you 'muricans hate Volvo? I see this behavior all the time, but I never understand it. :3

It's a reasonably popular car brand here. I was just trying to make a funny. I don't actually know of any who hates Volvo. We just like to make fun of them because the name sounds like a lady part.

WDBh7f8.jpg

DD

It's a reasonably popular car brand here. I was just trying to make a funny. I don't actually know of any who hates Volvo. We just like to make fun of them because the name sounds like a lady part.

WDBh7f8.jpg

There was a Chinese car brand here in Brazil called Chana, that literally is a slang for that same lady part, haha.

This is what commercials look like in Finland, if you were interested...
Whoa, get well soon, komps. <3

Top Bottom