• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

ChryZ

APtMX9m.jpg

He's supposed to be patting people down as a security measure, but he either doesn't know what he's doing or he's three days from retirement and has given up.

Oh okay, it's obvious now that you mention it lmao

For some reason I assumed he was checking those people with a metal detector or some sort of hand device, but I didn't really look at his hands carefully.

komplanen

OUcfYj0.gif

You just have to change the gifv to gif in the pic's url.

Thank you! I know how it's supposed to work but I'm using Microsoft Edge right now and let me tell you it's about as shit of a browser as possible. I couldn't even expose the url. Right-clicking only gives video controls >_<

I'm too lazy to install a proper browser.

jajaja que chistoso, pollo frito, no manches !!! que poca ma..... wait a minute, so what's so funny about the chicken ? the beer ? yes, eating a lot will leave you feeling like a "bed bug" ... and yet, what's the funny part ? I don't know what I'm missing, either the joke, or the chicken.
This seems as funny as a taco without salsa, or as a pizza without pineapple.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Inconsistency fixed

18010948_10211648846004052_4187617050203283077_n.jpg

Top Bottom