• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Trouble

Banned
s6VsgVq.jpg

I laughed, but then I did a sad.

komplanen

Anyone ever wondered how I got that picture of the dolphin that got me banned for a long time?

giphy.gif

Next time I'm just going to smoke the weed myself because apparently dolphin pictures weren't allowed.

lol someone who reads this thread really takes offense to the types of videos I upload to my YouTube channel. Sorry for cluttering up the internet!

The same guy called me fat on YouTube a few months back, too.

feelsbadman.jpg

czx8H9y.jpg

komplanen

lol someone who reads this thread really takes offense to the types of videos I upload to my YouTube channel. Sorry for cluttering up the internet!

The same guy called me fat on YouTube a few months back, too.

feelsbadman.jpg

I hope he reads this comment and knows that
  • He's a fucking tool
  • He just got called a tool by a fat nerd who wants to have sex with cartoon bunny and also happens to very much like ChewbaccaUncircumcised, which is even worse
  • 'Neocuck' lmao okay that one made me chuckle a bit
  • But he's still a fucking tool
  • PM me you twat and I'll tell it to your face
  • Yeah you heard me. I may have a cute sexy bunny avatar but I use drugs and I'm dangerous

komplanen

I didn't know there were fellow Aphex Twin fans in here.

Nothing 'fellow' about any of us idiots in this thread, but I do love me some Aphex. Also I would like to extend a recommendation if you haven't already (I bet you have) listened to it:
I often return to those two albums more than I do for any other from them. That first link is, if a lurker didn't know, an album by Aphex Twin (Rich) and µ-ziq (Mike). The second like is just µ-ziq and I find it to be amazing. I'm pretty sure, though, that I just linked two of the least Aphex Twin -like albums :-3

Here's a funny picture so I don't get told off by some twat who doesn't treat this thread like their own backyard like I do:

duunis_53.jpg

Top Bottom