• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

komplanen

lCBu6bP.png

No one believed me when it happened to me :-3

1upsuper

It's a good thing reposts aren't fundamental to the transmission of memes, which are predicated on mass dissemination to the point of ubiquity, right?
I'm sorry I don't really post pics I'm a hack

Your overall lack of hostility towards this dude is astonishing.

Eh, he/she/it is just your average human who feels empowered by the anonymity the internet provides.

I promise I will start posting regular funny pictures again soon, but this is just too good, considering he/she/it is almost certainly reading this.

5ghXIEc.png

Theecliff

Banned
it's fucking weird that people who claim to hate this site fucking stalk the forum like crazy. there are whole sites dedicated to reacting to threads and users on here. the obsession is weird. if they hate it so, why waste their time browsing the damn site? is it cos they have nothing better to do?

Gisele

Banned
it's fucking weird that people who claim to hate this site fucking stalk the forum like crazy. there are whole sites dedicated to reacting to threads and users on here. the obsession is weird. if they hate it so, why waste their time browsing the damn site? is it cos they have nothing better to do?
No, it's because they hate outrage culture

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It really creeps me out and I didn't know it was a thing until recently, NeoGAF is way more well known than I thought

SoulUnison

Banned

Say what?

Theecliff

Banned
17332877_640143826187518_9174036121187778560_n.jpg

Say what?
hm actually i might be wrong - on inspection i think the stuff i was thinking of were subreddits (the most prominent of which got shut down) and threads on other sites instead of whole sites themselves (unless subreddits count, i'm not sure?). there are definitely a few places that do articles and 'reports' on how terrible neogaf is when there's a controversial topic and people end up getting banned but i guess that's a little bit different. still, the site does get a sizeable amount of attention and subsequent hate levelled at it, especially due to moderation that has a pretty heavy stance on certain things.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

komplanen

Eh, he/she/it is just your average human who feels empowered by the anonymity the internet provides.

I promise I will start posting regular funny pictures again soon, but this is just too good, considering he/she/it is almost certainly reading this.

5ghXIEc.png

I love it when people talk about me. He could be my friend if he wasn't such a poopy person :-3

Top Bottom