• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

tumblr_nkyixxjL851u7fn55o8_540.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I haven't slept since you posted this. Which way is the "right" way...?
Years of Mario Kart have taught me that he is taking a shortcut.

MBR

Banned
Apparently there's now a pic of a dog wearing pants on the lower half of their body, according to a Swedish radio show. The pic is recent and is set during winter, might have surfaced on twitter. (Of course, it might be an old pic and the hosts are just late)

I don't google so good, so if anyone has the pic I want to see it because it might be a pic that makes me laugh :3

komplanen

Apparently there's now a pic of a dog wearing pants on the lower half of their body, according to a Swedish radio show. The pic is recent and is set during winter, might have surfaced on twitter. (Of course, it might be an old pic and the hosts are just late)

I don't google so good, so if anyone has the pic I want to see it because it might be a pic that makes me laugh :3

There's no timestamp, but might be this -> http://dogtime.com/trending/33603-silly-internet-debate-causes-dog-pants-sales-skyrocket

G.O.O.

When you're from a place with literally more coke than actual snow, maybe don't try to participate in cross-country skiing world championships held in Finland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVcsaDha2m4
The less funny part is that he got arrested in France by cops who thought that there was no skiing in Venezuela. Ironically, the highest mountain there stands higher than the Mont Blanc in the Alps. So he lost an entire month of training for the championship :/

DD

Isn't Sweden that place with terrorist attacks that has a place called Finland in it?

komplanen

The less funny part is that he got arrested in France by cops who thought that there was no skiing in Venezuela. Ironically, the highest mountain there stands higher than the Mont Blanc in the Alps. So he lost an entire month of training for the championship :/

By the looks of it, you could say he lost all the training he ever had. Maybe he visited Amsterdam instead?

Top Bottom