• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

tumblr_olqzfxGpHC1rq7706o1_1280.jpg

Five

Banned
I try not to make fun of teenager too much since we all said and did stupid stuff then without the wonders of instant upload

Oh, for sure. I don't think I'm above people like that, and I've even had that exact same shade of hair color. It's just funny to see it happen.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I try not to make fun of teenager too much since we all said and did stupid stuff then without the wonders of instant upload
Good God man, my myspace is probably still out there somewhere and that's bad enough...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

komplanen

Looks like an iPhone 5S to me too, no camera bump. No consumer whore worth her weight in child factory workers would be caught dead using a four year old iPhone.

I just downgraded from 6+ to iPhone SE and apparently some of the inside parts are an upgrade. Anyways, that phone could be SE ;-)

kyytilainen_17.jpg

komplanen

When I was a teenager, I grew long hair, opposed guns and violence and opted out of the (6-12mo) general compulsion military conscription and served 13 months cleaning up other people's trash in parks and shoveled snow in the winter. At that time I grew the first leg of my crippling depression (that still shreds my very being today) because I was so lonely and had nothing going on in my life. I also then realized I really had just wanted the path of least resistance (like always before) and that I didn't give half a shit about being anti-guns or anti-violence -- I just wanted to do as little as possible, even if it meant I'd do it for a longer period of time. Since then, I have never gotten back up on my feet and I often fantasize about re-living my teenager years so I could just punch my stupid fat face into submission, go to the 6mo boot camp and then school like 90% of my friends did. I would be a successful 33-year old right now instead of a failure that can't even stop smoking weed to finish his thesis for one shitty school so he could start applying to another, let alone ever get a job. My physical health is failing faster than my mental health and my social life literally consists of posting shitty pictures in this thread and occasionally talking to other people at my current shitty school.

giphy.gif

:-3

Anyways, what was all of yours silly teenager fad?

komplanen

The end of the season was her getting called by her first name. Even when they were holding hands things weren't that heated. Whore

Commenting about anime outside your own internal thoughts is a little like what ever this person did:

zodwaenc3qhy.gif

DD

I want to give a hug to a certain bunny we have here, but I won't. But I hope this will cheer him up a bit. :3

WsercpT.gif

GUn9xOX.gif

pshapwqolrhy.jpg

Top Bottom