• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dog-shaming.jpg

Retro

Wow. Retro is putting in work.

Eh, just had to dig around for one of the Shitty Korean Comics that had the general composition in each panel (totally cheated on the last one), the Piss Yellow comic was easy and slapping BFF together was maybe 10 minutes.

I refuse to go hunting through VG Catz though. That's the line.

God dammit...its Korean comic all over again....

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE at least 2 pics threads were closed because of people posting the same goddamn picture over and over again....first it was the korean suicide comic, then it was best friends comic, now its the CAD comic

Yeah, but now we are in community, so enjoy the ride.
Also Retro's last thing would have been a much better direct response to this post.

z3ONKWz.jpg

CassSept

God dammit...its Korean comic all over again....

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE at least 2 pics threads were closed because of people posting the same goddamn picture over and over again....first it was the korean suicide comic, then it was best friends comic, now its the CAD comic

http://truedetectivequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/over-and-over-and-over-again.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Well, one was closed because of a pipe, a woman and a sweater.

Lucius86

Banned
Fuck it, if we're gonna run the CAD thing into the ground, let's at least merge it with the OTHER lame shit that was also run into the ground;

bffeyafu.jpg

Wow, I am now contemplating what I am doing with my life as I continually lurk in this thread understanding all these references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom