• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT6| r u havin a giggle ther m8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

You need 87 posts to make the list Kirbs, meanwhile, my post count makes it clear just how much I love writing reports.

And while I lurk game side for info, I rarely feel the need to contribute to any of those conversations, I'm all about playing the vidja's, not talking about them.

Hence why most of my posts are this goon shit.

Avixph

ah man my dream of being in the top ten squashed, unless I make every post until this thread is closed.

but thats baninantion

(also FumeFive, youve made half of your entire neogaf posts in this thread alone, HOWWWWW)

Also is it always going to be a rivalry between the dog and the panda?

I don't think Mods pay that much attention to this thread, so go ahead and try.

Also there is no rivalry.

b6GMUnW.gif

You need 87 posts to make the list Kirbs, meanwhile, my post count makes it clear just how much I love writing reports.

And while I lurk game side for info, I rarely feel the need to contribute to any of those conversations, I'm all about playing the vidja's, not talking about them.

Hence why most of my posts are this goon shit.

One learns to just read the OPs on gaming side for info drops, a shit-ton of the reply posts are a total waste of space and literally make it not worthwhile sifting through for the gems.

nqB1jtq.jpg

FUME5

One learns to just read the OPs on gaming side for info drops, a shit-ton of the reply posts are a total waste of space and literally make it not worthwhile sifting through for the gems.

Word.

Perhaps that was when they do their yearly check ins.

I think it's more likely I pissed someone off, somewhere on this board.

Anyway, here's a good dog who's trying to prevent these guys from drinking shit beer:

h583FAE14

Avixph

To whoever is creating the thread:
Use this pic as the logo.
Use the same rules used by Panda on the first post.
Post a pic of the list top 10 posters in this thread using.
Create a list of what you think were the top 5 pics in this thread.
Post a link to the thread in this thread.

UiTafIK.gif

FUME5

Doesn't look like we're going to hit the limit before then anyway, I've exhausted my stash of borderline funny shit for the day.

Can't help myself when it comes to calling out hypocrisy:

#Hypocrisy

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/222172-1/Kim-Kardashian-coffee-machine.gif[IMG]

[quote="Jack Scofield, post: 140571991"]Alternatively (and much easier), you can just click the number of posts next to the thread title.[/QUOTE]

Pfftt, that's too easy. Who would do it that way? [SPOILER]Thanks mate[/SPOILER]

FUME5

Best to quote that pic if someone else has posted it on this forum and not caught a ban - don't want to lose another trooper to the Kardashian curse!

Doesn't look like we're going to hit the limit before then anyway, I've exhausted my stash of borderline funny shit for the day.

Got anymore Kardashian gifs?

*Edit, also on the hypocrisy, a while back I was banned for posting an image that had been previously posted by a member who didn't receive a punishment. Nothing had changed in between, and I know the mods saw it. Maybe I was banned for reposting then?Just how it goes sometimes.

FUME5

Übermatik;140578081 said:
Got anymore Kardashian gifs?

*Edit, also on the hypocrisy, a while back I was banned for posting an image that had been previously posted by a member who didn't receive a punishment. Nothing had changed in between, and I know the mods saw it. Maybe I was banned for reposting then?Just how it goes sometimes.

Kardashian gifs? No.

Wiggling ass gifs? Yes.

c3261da97143ca127bde2a5c8196422b0ec6357c_m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom