• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity |OT| You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Sordid

I tried to give you control of the thread so it wouldn't be the some sort of shitty advertisement for NeoGAF that it is but I accidentally deleted your account instead, weird.

cheeky3qu2x.gif

Durante

I've never seen a "guesting" before.

Would be a big deal but it's not, because Pillars of Eternity is out in 9 minutes.

LiK

I tried to give you control of the thread so it wouldn't be the some sort of shitty advertisement for NeoGAF that it is but I accidentally deleted your account instead, weird.

ROFL, guess he's not allowed in our inn.

I've never seen a "guesting" before.

Would be a big deal but it's not, because Pillars of Eternity is out in 9 minutes.

ditto, Pillars is teaching me new things.

Mitch

Banned
Well shit.

I'll be watching the thread and taking in all the info for now. Hope to see a lot of screenshots from you guys.

Lach

I'm not sure if I should jump into the game or first read a bit into the lore with all the awesome extras coming with it....

Volodja

That's...unusual, I guess...teaches you about not playing with fire and all that.

Anyway I was sure the game was gonna release one hour later, so I actually have much more time than I thought, oh lord.

Oh no... my altaholicism is kicking in. I was so sure about being a cipher, but Druid/Chanter/Rogue call to me as well. Shiet I'm gonna be at the character creation screen all day...

Top Bottom