• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity |OT| You must gather your party before venturing forth.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Congratulations, everyone who isn't currently stuck at work. May your impending 2+ hours of fucking around with character creation bring you much joy as I sit here, embittered and anxious, watching the clock slowly tick down.

BhQ86AS.png

aP9m9ya.gif

I announced the PoE release today in my lecture.

#doingwhatyoucan

Durante's definitely going the distance. lmao
I tried to give you control of the thread so it wouldn't be the some sort of shitty advertisement for NeoGAF that it is but I accidentally deleted your account instead, weird.

Huh. I saw a Guest account a while back and was wondering how it happened... Now I know.

ksan

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ UNLOCK OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF PILLARS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

You will miss that content!

Up to you if like the companions or not. If you don't like any of them, replace with your own made up adventurer.

Generally speaking, for RPG's I prefer smaller groups. Are there any balancing mechanics in place to help out a smaller party (2-3), or am I just making the game that much harder on myself? Is there any reason to not have companions?

It's going to release in an hour, isn't it... Damn it, Steam. You had one job.
Generally speaking, for RPG's I prefer smaller groups. Are there any balancing mechanics in place to help out a smaller party (2-3), or am I just making the game that much harder on myself? Is there any reason to not have companions?

You'll want a full, 6-person party unless you're going for some weird challenge run. I don't think there's anything out there to help smaller parties, aside from a player's knowledge of the mechanics.

Agremont

My download time from GOG went from 4 minutes to roughly an hour.

Getting wildly fluctuating speeds right now. Site's getting pummeled.

Top Bottom