• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Player One Podcast - Episode 150 (9/07/09) – Odds, Ends, Bits n’ Bobs from PAX 2009

voltron

mariorockband.jpg

This week! Only one host and a bunch of guests. CJ goes to Penny Arcade Expo, brings his pocket recorder and records conversations with a couple people. That includes Patrick Klepek, David Ellis, Andrew Pfister, Jeremy Parish, Shane Bettenhausen and Kholdstare. Plus a bonus PAX-related voicemail from Bill Mudron, whose awesome EGM/1UP tribute piece and other artwork can be found at www.excelsiorstudios.net. Thanks again to everyone I ran into at PAX and/or played The Beatles Rock Band with. We will return to our regularly scheduled lineup and podcast next week.

http://media.libsyn.com/media/playerone/09_07_09-Episode150.mp3

Running time: 1:16:46

voltron

Something weird happens when editors go the development/publishing side of the industry.... they turn nice and lose the snark.

Im lookin' at you Luke Smith and Shane Bettenhausen. (although not looking at you Shawn Elliott).

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck, this guy is still talking...

Gazunta

voltron said:
Something weird happens when editors go the development/publishing side of the industry.... they turn nice and lose the snark.
Fuck you
Fuck you

I am downloading this recorded audio transmission through my internet data communication terminal.

SuperPac

Jtwo said:
Holy fuck, this guy is still talking...

Which guy? Mudron? I quite enjoyed his call -- I meant to record something with him at the show but the timing didn't work out.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Last year's Player One PAX episode was a goddamn celebration. So was this one. Loved it.

mik

mik is unbeatable
Pretty sure select Canadians were invited. They must have politely declined for some really good reason (probably swine flu fears).

jax (old)

Banned
mangod is now so pleasanty.

I like how he is all excited about having input in games and whatnot. Good work shane!

you are missed.

SuperPac

CO_Andy said:
Lost opportunity: you guys could of totally done an episode without CJ.

This is true. They could have. But someone would've had to put it together and I think the last time someone besides me did that was pre-episode 100.

lawblob said:
I'd say you were smart missing the show, sounds like all attendees are coming down with a 28 Day Later style flu right about now.

Luckily I'm not sick at all. Not even a bit! Which is surprising because I often catch something during air travel or on a trip. Hopefully I'll remain swine-flu free, because that would not be fun. Especially with Rock Band Beatles coming out. I need to be healthy for that!

mik

mik is unbeatable
Don't forget that you had the good physiological fortune to pass through purified, holy air on your return trip. I credit my own pioneer ancestry for your continued good health.

SuperPac

mik said:
Don't forget that you had the good physiological fortune to pass through purified, holy air on your return trip. I credit my own pioneer ancestry for your continued good health.

Indeed! Actually I was reading a book on the airplane and I think that healed me.

Top Bottom