• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playfire Rewards Discussion Thread

In today's rewards there is Daylight, but no details about which achievements are going to be featured, instead this is what they wrote

New Rewards

Available until Monday 5 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

We will be adding the Rewards achievements once the list has become available.

Daylight - play for the first time -

I'm downloading Daylight right now, but now on second thoughts I am wary that I may have to hold off until they disclose the rewards' details.
How do you think of it?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
In today's rewards there is Daylight, but no details about which achievements are going to be featured, instead this is what they wrote

I'm downloading Daylight right now, but now on second thoughts I am wary that I may have to hold off until they disclose the rewards' details.
How do you think of it?

Depends how badly you want to play it. If you can hold off for a day or so I'd wait.

Lomax

GMG finally shows the same credit as my playfire account for the first time in over a week. Hopefully they've fixed that issue.

I got a response to my ticket which basically tells me to retell them everything I've already told them.

Sigh.

Yeah, I had exactly the same result with my last ticket, I think they are hoping their recent major fix will resolve most people's issues, but there's clearly a couple of games they've never fixed and at this point you'd think they'd realize that.

Damn, I want Space Marines

There should be at least a few Space Marines achievements. While I'm looking forward to finally dragging Darksiders II out of my backlog and playing it, given that it's such a long game I'm tempted to try to get the Space Marines achievements first, I imagine they'll be somewhat easier.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
The voucher you have applied cannot be used in conjunction with GMG Credit.
If you would prefer to use GMG Credit, please remove the vouchers.

jack-crying.jpg

really shitty, playfire is one of the best things going in pc gaming and now it's 25% less cool

Available until Wednesday 7 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• Bad Bots - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Bad Bots - unlock Run Amok - £0.10
  • Bad Bots - unlock Weapons Hoarder - £0.25
  • Bad Bots - unlock Hardly A Scratch - £0.50
  • Cargo Commander - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Cargo Commander - unlock Eradicator - £0.10
  • Cargo Commander - unlock Curse Quota Exceeded - £0.25
  • Cargo Commander - unlock World's Strongest Dad - £0.50
  • Dementium II HD - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Dementium II HD - unlock Demon Slayer - £0.10
  • Dementium II HD - unlock Breaking & Entering - £0.25
  • Dementium II HD - unlock Pinups - £0.50
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - unlock Enhancement - £0.10
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - unlock New Journey - £0.25
  • Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - unlock Ranker - £0.50
  • Stronghold 3 Gold - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Velvet Assassin - play for the first time - £0.10
  • M.A.V. - play for the first time - £0.10

Tizoc

I played Conquest of Champions on the 28th but it wasn't listed as part of my rewards =/ Likewise with Narcissu which I played some days ago.

Still didn't get credit from 2 The Cave rewards from back in February too.

Available until Wednesday 7 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

[*] Cargo Commander - unlock Curse Quota Exceeded - £0.25
This one is easy money, you just have to press F 100 times while in the game.

EDIT: I also inadvertently got all of the rewards for Croixleur just by plaiyng the game for two hours. And the game is fun!

There should be at least a few Space Marines achievements. While I'm looking forward to finally dragging Darksiders II out of my backlog and playing it, given that it's such a long game I'm tempted to try to get the Space Marines achievements first, I imagine they'll be somewhat easier.

There are some truly evil multiplayer only achievements in Space Marine. Not that it matters as Darksiders is crushing it in the poll.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Wait, you can't use vouchers in conjunction with GMG credit anymore? Wtf?

That S rank achievement for Kung Fu Strike is a lot trickier than it looks. Spent the last 30 minutes on the first level on easy and haven't hit it yet. Maybe I need to loop around with more stuff equipped or something.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Cargo Commander - unlock Curse Quota Exceeded - £0.25

Is simply pressing "F" 100 times. heh.

edit: already beaten.

mannerbot

That S rank achievement for Kung Fu Strike is a lot trickier than it looks. Spent the last 30 minutes on the first level on easy and haven't hit it yet. Maybe I need to loop around with more stuff equipped or something.

How long did it take for the other achievements?

ArjanN

Haha, just did that 3 S-rank achievement, but I already beat the game before and only needed one more S-rank.

You do unlock more moves and such, but it's still hard as balls.

I'd say S-ranking all the levels is harder than S-ranking all of MG Revengeance on Revengeance dificulty. You "only" need 3 S-ranks for the playfire achievement though.

Does anybody know where I can easily get this one?

Slip - unlock It's a secret to everybody - £0.25

EDIT: Seconds after I posted this..
Got it in level 1-2, takes 5 minutes to get

Slip - unlock Nine in a row! - £0.50:
This one is possible in 2-2, but it's hard (30 minutes - x hours, depending on skill)

Slip - unlock Out in a Hurry - £0.10:
in 1-1 run back into your house (30 seconds)

Available until Thursday 8 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• Chaos Domain - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Chaos Domain - unlock Wind of Horus - £0.10
  • Chaos Domain - unlock You Can Look, But You Can’t Touch - £0.25
  • Chaos Domain - unlock I Whisper in the Ear of the Dead - £0.50
  • Farming World - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Gunhound Ex - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Gunhound Ex - unlock Trainee Graduation - £0.10
  • Gunhound Ex - unlock Captain - £0.25
  • Gunhound Ex - unlock Colonel - £0.50
  • Project Root - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Project Root - unlock HUNTER - £0.10
  • Project Root - unlock KILLER - £0.25
  • Project Root - unlock SURVIVOR - £0.50
  • Space Farmers - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Space Farmers - unlock Big Spender - £0.10
  • Space Farmers - unlock DRINK! - £0.25
  • Space Farmers - unlock Pig Carrier - £0.50

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
My playfire ticket is going 12 days strong.
I opened a ticket 24 days ago, got a response about a week later (to list the rewards, which were already listed) and has been "Being processed" since then :(

Arthea

Playfire stopped registering anything I do for rewards, starting from April 14th.
Anybody else having problem like this?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Anybody here tried the "Pay it forward" achievment for Darksiders 2? Is this still doable, I only get a network error when I try to access the tome thing

Lomax

Anybody here tried the "Pay it forward" achievment for Darksiders 2? Is this still doable, I only get a network error when I try to access the tome thing

Worked fine for me, I just sent a random item via the online mailbox that first time you find one to a random person on my friend list and it gave me the achievement. I'm in the US, don't know if that would make any difference or not.

Relax.MX

I'm new in the playfire beta, they just started some new rewards for Darksiders 2, I finished this game a while ago, I guess several achievements are already done(20hrs with 32/50 achivements)​​. I need to reinstall it?

Some Star Wars rewards have been added. They end on Saturday 10 May, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

Star Wars Battlefront II - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Empire at War: Gold Pack - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Republic Commando - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars Starfighter - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars: Dark Forces - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - play for the first time - £0.20
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - play for the first time - £0.20

really?, well i suppose i'll stop using it then, do you get some kind of message?

I had a ticket open with support at the time so they informed me that way. Problem was, it was an error on their part and they chose to ban me first instead of double checking whether or not it was SAM activity. They corrected the situation after I let them know how much I didn't like being unfairly banned like that.

Top Bottom