• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation’s 3.50 system software update out tomorrow

Anyone having any issues with the update?

My PS4 turned off by itself yesterday randomly, I don't think it was overheating since there was no red light, I keep it well ventilated and it didn't feel any warmer than it normally does. Then overnight it turned on by itself to spit out a disk.

Not too happy.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah man, in case no one has tried here, here is the highlights:

1. Create a name and description for the event
2. Choose a time, and a duration
3. Choose a game
4. Choose max number of people that can register
5. Invite friends (can also invite communities)
6. Choose if you want to auto join or not

Here is the best part. If you choose auto join, the PS4 will lauch the game for you, and auto add all registered members to a party chat at the event start time. If your PS4 is in rest mode at the event start time? No problem, it will boot up and still do all the above. How fucking awesome is that?

That is pretty freaking cool.

darkwing

Yeah man, in case no one has tried here, here is the highlights:

1. Create a name and description for the event
2. Choose a time, and a duration
3. Choose a game
4. Choose max number of people that can register
5. Invite friends (can also invite communities)
6. Choose if you want to auto join or not

Here is the best part. If you choose auto join, the PS4 will lauch the game for you, and auto add all registered members to a party chat at the event start time. If your PS4 is in rest mode at the event start time? No problem, it will boot up and still do all the above. How fucking awesome is that?

yup, it is awesome

Melchiah

Anyone having any issues with the update?

My PS4 turned off by itself yesterday randomly, I don't think it was overheating since there was no red light, I keep it well ventilated and it didn't feel any warmer than it normally does. Then overnight it turned on by itself to spit out a disk.

Not too happy.

The fan seems to kick into high gear after the update, but not in all games. Hopefully it won't happen with DS3 next week.

thenexus6

I am having a issue, which might be 3.5 related.

I did a shareplay with my friend - he showed me Zombi. But I can't remove the game icon from my screen. I click delete and it says "please wait" for a good 3-5 minutes. Then next time I turn on the console its back.

On Demand

Banned
Was it really necessary to change

"There are new post for the Fallout 4 Vault Dwellers community"

To

"They are new post for the following community"

It was fine before.

At least they fixed the capture gallery under related items for games.

Top Bottom