• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

uujScOM.gif

joederas.gif

how did gaf go do for that shit, i can't believe anyone hyped this event

also shows how far kojima has fallen when an mgs1 skin is a shocking announcement lawl

I'm pretty disappointed, but to be fair I wasn't really hyped in the first place. Mostly because I forgot the event was even happening until I noticed everyone talking about it.

Uncharted was cool I guess. That's about it.

Matriox

That was really fucking sad. The highlight of the event was a Hohokum commercial. Also, they usually skirt around the issue of most of the indies they're courting being PC and Mac ports with the "console exclusive" tag, but they didn't even bother with TowerFall. Hey, assholes, I have TowerFall: Ascension in my Steam library. It is not "exclusive."

I too found it a big letdown, and my standards wern't even that high. I would have loved to see some Transistor..

So we had:

Last of Us DLC
Towerfall
Uncharted for PS4
Early Beta Access to PlayStation Nation (PS3 and PS4)
Classic Skin for Ground Zeroes
Release Date for Second Son (late March)

...not the best list of announcements before a launch, but there we go. Oh, and Hohokum looks great.

:lol I don't see how you guys can get so upset over this, had some cool stuff. They weren't going to make megaton announcements on some random pre-release live show that the general public isn't watching.

Glad to get an Infamous release date though, only 4 days before my birthday!

Briarios

To say it was underwhelming is being kind.

You know, Keighly calls himself a journalist on Twitter ... He's more the Ryan Seacrest of video games. He's a host, not a journalist.

VXLbeast

Underwhelming. No bombs went off. Oh well, at least we got a shout out at the end. And knowing a gaffer got the first PS4 is cool. Thanks for the ride as always folks.

Ian Ratcliffe
@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN seriously? I stayed awake till 5am to watch that?!? Even cancelled a doctors appointment tomorrow just so I could stay up!

Ian Ratcliffe
@HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN totally done me over this time, doubt I will ever follow the news this closely again!

Amazing.

Top Bottom