• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 4 All Access on 11/14 - 11pm EST on Spike + Live Stream

Wow. So much filler, not enough content for a full hour.
But beyond that, hey some new stuff and announcementreveals. Didn't expect more of that until next year.

The hype is always stupid, didn't pay attention to any of it, and thusly did in fact manage to do what Kojima commanded; enjoy the Classic Snake reveal.

Why does everyone get disappointed with every event? I saw a couple nice announcements as the console launched. Good enough for me. How some get suckered with the hype men every time is impressive.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
fWyoEV0.gif

Haha that's so cute!

Grinchy

Banned
I didn't even know about this event until 11:04 ET, so I just happened to stumble upon it when I was browsing Twitch. I'm glad I didn't get hyped like everyone else who is upset.

Joey was the only genuine thing in that entire crap fest. Damn it Sony, I thought there was going to be something big. Foolish me. Meh, still really tempted to break my "ill wait" clause and get it to play Resogun and KZ:SF

Apart from Uncharted that was shit. Just a bunch of exclusive DLC and ridiculously long ad breaks. Seriously, I can't believe the majority of that was DLC.

Delighted Uncharted is coming but a big fuck off to the hypers especially Geoff

Piggus

So we had:

Last of Us DLC
Towerfall
Uncharted for PS4
Early Beta Access to PlayStation Nation (PS3 and PS4)
Classic Skin for Ground Zeroes
Release Date for Second Son (late March)

...not the best list of announcements before a launch, but there we go. Oh, and Hohokum looks great.

I don't recall companies announcing a bunch of new stuff at their launch events in the past. I mean it is what it is. We're not entitled to a bunch of huge game announcements. It's the typical case of people overhyping something. I would imagine they'll wait for something like the VGAs or E3 or even another PlayStation meeting for that.

Matriox

:lol I don't see how you guys can get so upset over this, had some cool stuff. They weren't going to make megaton announcements on some random pre-release live show that the general public isn't watching.

Glad to get an Infamous release date though, only 4 days before my birthday!

I had originally felt this would be a kind of thing for folks who didnt research the consoles on a regular basis. I fell into the hype train that Gaf had in the station, big mistake :(

I'm sorry that was an absolutely horrible show. They would've been better off just having short online announcements. Outside of the GAF Banderas nods (which everyone made look like they were fainting instead of what Banderas was doing in Assassins) it was almost completely worthless hour full of commercials and game clips that have been shown long before. Everyone In the show just felt awkward and forced, like they were stuck in a bad conversation.

Those that are disappointed are funny. What do y'all expect? Aren't y'all already excited for tomorrow and what's to come as is? Still an awesome/exciting show and I can't wait for what's to come. And oh yea TowerFall announcement was awesome!

Seventy5

I recorded it and played the montage back 3 or 4 times, I'm almost positive Jet Moto was in there a couple seconds after the race car flips. It was a yellow Jet Moto bike.

Bsigg12

I don't recall companies announcing a bunch of new stuff at their launch events in the past. I mean it is what it is. We're not entitled to a bunch of huge game announcements. It's the typical case of people overhyping something. I would imagine they'll wait for something like the VGAs or E3 or even another PlayStation meeting for that.

It was hyped up to crazy levels to those involved. Had they not been on Twitter with "shocking" news and the such, most people's expectations would have been in check.

BONDO

Pretty lame but its expected.
No way they blow their load tonight on anything crazy.

Giving us an uncharted teaser is pretty much about as much as your gonna get for something like this.

J-Man

So far Uncharted with no footage
MGS5 skin
Destiny time exclusive of beta
inFamous Second Son delay thought it was gonna be feb
Adverts

Dissapointing I was hoping for at least The Order Gameplay

I agree completely, where the hell is The Order gameplay footage?(!) I find it strange that they are waiting so long to show it.

Also, what were they advertising? Another game show in December that's not the VGAs?

Top Bottom