• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I feel ashamed that I never posted enough to get up there!

I'll be sure to change that this time around.

Don't worry about it. It took me over 6 years to finally get on one, and I ended up having to make it myself.

I don't care if that makes me insane.

SSReborn

Hmm shouldn't we wait for more strategy videos?

Well we don't know if they are going to be doing anymore for now aside from the characters that are in the beta.

Nonetheless scratch that video I said for Heihachi before use this one we can use it for a placeholder strategy video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLD18F9C024883BA36&v=mX6FF8jpiZ4&feature=player_detailpage

and we should have gameplay videos up there as well not just the strategy videos. The one with Big Daddy and Drake is perfect for the gameplay section.

Awesome! But I'm sad you left out the legendary post that's supposed to be in every PS All star thread going forward :(. "As a Nintendio fan this make me sick..." That needs to be there! Lol

plainr_

Hall of shame from the last thread:

5Ak1s.png

lol.

OP is OT material. Awesome.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
We really dont need stuff like that.

Yeah it doesn't seem to fit with the way you guys wrote it. Posting it in the comments is good enough.

oh but what happened to the subtitle?

Glad you all like it everyone, we put a lot of work into it. ;) And yeah, let's try to keep this one flameless, haha. I felt I was taking a slight risk with the items banner. Also, that pie chart is very accurate. XD

New thread. Awesome. I expect it to get just as hectic as the last one.

I hope these reveals at gamescom are as good as paul gale says.

Loudninja

Well we don't know if they are going to be doing anymore for now aside from the characters that are in the beta.

Nonetheless scratch that video I said for Heihachi before use this one we can use it for a placeholder strategy video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLD18F9C024883BA36&v=mX6FF8jpiZ4&feature=player_detailpage

and we should have gameplay videos up there as well not just the strategy videos. The one with Big Daddy and Drake is perfect for the gameplay section.
Sorry man I dont think all those are necessary.

Even though Raiden and Sackboy don't need the "Leaked" text anymore (I made this before the site leak and forgot to update it), I'll remove it when the new Gamescom characters are revealed and add the new fighters to the grid.

Hyuga

Banned
Awesome thread is awesome!

Confirmed Items:
----------------------------------------
• Baumusu Axe (The Mark of Kri)

FUCK YES!
I love the "The Mark of Kri" franchise.
Awesome game!!

Spinluck

The reveals will be Ratchet and Sackboy, along with 2 characters we don't know about... at least that's what I'm hoping the reveal is.. I just wanna see Ratchet gameplay already :-(

SmithnCo

I'm expecting Raiden, Sackboy, and two others as well. Maybe Hayabusa.

I really want to see the character Paul was hyping.

Mush

I'm thinking the reveals for Gamescom will be Raiden and Sackboy simply due the leak on the website. Most likely someone jumped the gun and made stuff that wasn't meant to be public for a few days yet visible. Not sure who the other(s) will be.

Zen

Banned
Can't wait to see the reveals at Gamescon, I've actually kept myself relatively blind on the leaks, so I'm dying for new info.

Shahed

Woot, new thread! Nice job

Don't think well hit 20000 posts this time. Most of the posts last time were from the craziness when the the game was first announced. Maybe if we get a awesome leaks with the likes of Cloud or Crash

Dunno if I should carry on with the Kat and Jen begging. Maybe I should start one for Wander?

Kat

Medievil graveyard stage for Sir Dan would be awesome. Stage hazard has zombies spawning that drain AP unless dealt with ;). Mashup is Barry Burton blasting the zombies with his magnum and muttering about Jill sandwitches. He throws RPG items to players giving helpful advice: ''It's a weapon. It's REALLY powerful, especially against living things!''

Fou-Lu

I'm more excited to play as Dan than anyone else, Jak and Daxter are second. Can't believe I'll finally have some more official Medievil content, even if it is in a mash up fighter.

Jawmuncher

I hope they show off Dino at gamescom

He's going to be one of my top choices unless he's over staurated like Dante was in UMVC3 online

They could do so many MGS stages, I dunno wich place I would want as a level though, probably Shadow Moses with Liquid Snake taking off with the Hind D and shooting the shit outta you.

MGS1_hind_D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom