• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriousApes

Seeing that Loco Roco stage made me think of Pixel Junk Monsters. Which begged the question, will there be any Pixel Junk representation in the game? I think an Eden stage would be cool. Or a Shooter stage with lava as a hazard and water combining to change the landscape.

Great job! See now, those icons are worthy for a nice in-game UI ^_^

Cant wait for the adventures this thread is going to have lol.

"You can only defend against level 1 and level 2 supers"

This is a bit confusing though. You can defend against Super 3's.

*AHEM*

N0Q90.png

IuHTE.png

I decided not to stick with the Tate avatar, but here's to an awesome reveal tomorrow (hopefully)!

Also, I really like the items banner.

KalBalboa

Banned
Great original post. Looking at the stats from the last thread, I can tell I supped posting as often once I got in the beta. The next 48 hours should prove interesting.

Great job with the OP, guys!

I actually think this is a fantastic roster so far, but then I'm a big fan of pretty much every franchise represented. Some of the most powerful characters in gaming here. There's a few personal fan-faves missing, I'm not keen on Cole taking two slots, and the roster requires you to overcome any needlessly stupid Dante or Raiden prejudice you may have, but aside from that it's a great line-up for me. I'm most keen on seeing Spike, I think. And also the Loco Roco stage. :)

SykoTech

Nice OP. You guys should do the |OT| as well. Looking forward to tomorrow's festivities.

Also, if Kat is not in this game, I'll be posting this picture.

gravity-rush-sad-kat.jpg

Just thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Carry on.

The link isn't working, but the PSblog had a new entry up saying that the game has a new release date for November 20th.

SuperBot Entertainment president announces a new release date for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

I was just coming to say I saw that article on PS Blog US, but I haven't been allowed access. Hopefully this means more maps/characters, and some more balancing.

In all honest November 20th is a more ideal release. Aside from being able to add more and and balance more yada yada yada, it puts it outside of a very very crowded October where it would compete against RE6, AC3, and a lot of other smaller titles that add up on a gamers budget. Now it gets potentially a week to itself and right before black Friday.

Also more time to get Kat in.

Drencrom

Yeah, it was strange enough that they brought the release two months forward. Maybe they faced some last-minute setbacks with the Vita version, who knows.

October 23 -> Novemeber 20 is more of a one month gap :p

Also, Bluepoint is working on the Vita version. If that version needed another month of development they would probably just pushed the vita version release a month.

Edit: I misread your post, i thought you said they pushed it back two months just now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom