• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

In the sequel I hope for a unified art style

large.jpg

Something like that

Please

Where's that from?!!!! :O

TheMink

I just don't get it because I think I'm personally one of the biggest Smash fans around, but I see no reason not to like this mascot brawler

Me too!!

It fills me with sadness.

Ive mentioned it several times before, but i never hate on anything. I feel like its so lame to hate on stuff that other people like :/

SSReborn

welp that other thread went well. I cant imagine how the OT for this game is going to end up.

You guys actually went into the other thread?

Me too!!

It fills me with sadness.

Ive mentioned it several times before, but i never hate on anything. I feel like its so lame to hate on stuff that other people like :/

Its the nature of people in general something that disappoints me about us. There are only a rare few that you come across that are just really cool about everything and even if they don't like something they don't feel the need to rub that into other peoples faces.

Wasn't there a mention of a Fat Princess stage?
I would like a little look at some unlockables. They did say 2 alt costumes in addition to the DLC ones I think.

B.O.O.M

^ im pretty sure they said 3 costumes total including the stock one.
Unless they said something different?

Ragnarok, maybe Liberation, SFxTK other stuffs

Ragnarok thread is doing good. Avoided SF vs T threads for the most part. AC:L went full *$&# thanks to some real stupid reviews.

yes..I love this thread and all of you guys..gives a group hug

hehe I wonder if I will play the single player first or just jump right into the MP when I get the game lol

Ragnarok thread is doing good. Avoided SF vs T threads for the most part. AC:L went full *$&# thanks to some real stupid reviews.

yes..I love this thread and all of you guys..gives a group hug

hehe I wonder if I will play the single player first or just jump right into the MP when I get the game lol

Agreed, we should make some sort of group to stay together post release or something.
Personally, I think I'll play some multiplayer first just to try out all the characters then jump straight in and master characters through their arcade modes. Figure that'll be a good a way as any to learn how to play the characters and unlock some random stuff in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom