• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm moving the discussion away from beta talk to change the subject. This is something that has been discussed multiple times but considering that people have actually had experience with the game now, we have more to talk about:

What character would you love to see in the game? (First or third party)

Personally for me, I'd absolutely love to have Wander from Shadow of the Colossus in the game. Why? Because I feel like he's a part of PS History that really doesn't get enough love from the public. I imagine he'd be a breath of fresh air from the recent reveals and fit in pretty well with the game play. Plus, it gives the opportunity to have a move set close to Link from Super Smash Bros but also taking advantage of his sword being able to reflect beams of light.

I'm not exactly sure on his super, but
transforming into Dormin
could be pretty a pretty inventive way to incorporate a fitting super into the game but I'm not too sure if it'd cause too many spoilers to people that would be interested in playing the game later on or haven't beaten the game.

Archon473

I would beg for a code but seeing as this is to test online capabilities, I would be of no help. Every time more info is revealed, I get more and more excited. Here's hoping your beta testing goes well and October 23rd comes soon enough.

xptoxyz

Wasn't going to bother getting on the list but since I'd really like to try this, please add me. Unlikely it will ever get to me but...

New page
Please post or PM me if you got a code so I can removed you.

1.ScraftyDevil
2.Silent_Ocarina
3.Grokbu
4.cnizzle06
5. thepotatoman
8. btkadams
9. devilwillcry
12. Daniel_Gonzz
14. SykoTech
15. PSY・S
17. Donos_de
18. darkwing
19. #1 defender
20. Leezard
21. Desmond
22. Acquiescence
23. Caffer
24. Cyberia
25. Dusky
26. SoulUnison
27. Chuck Norris
28. murderofMonkey
29. Ryce
30. FinKL
31. Pai Pai Master
32. Sheengrtr
33.GMN
34. nitrowolf2
35.Zen
36.WinFonda
37.mauaus
38.pharmboy044
39.Cyborg009
40.Byronic Hero
41.Angelcurio
42.batmandarkknight
43. Cisce
44. Kyon
45. PartTimeWarrior
46. maxte
47. YoungOne
48.Noi
49.Order
50.libregkd
51.Shadowlink
52.spindashing
53.elektrixx
54.KillGore
55.upJTboogie
56.sponge

My name's off the list, and I don't have a code. Should come after FinKL at 31.

Do you guys think there will be a "Final Destination" type level? Like just (what would be a) box in this game. I imagine it being designed like the practice room in the SF games with a PS3 wave or something?
Also I hope the XMB is a stage :D that would be awesome.
And lastly my hopes for Spyro being in this game have skyrocketed. I started playing PS Spyro games again and got addicted. I was going to play the one for PS3 that came out in like 07 but it's like $35 every where I look! Can you believe that?

TheMink

Do you guys think there will be a "Final Destination" type level? Like just (what would be a) box in this game. I imagine it being designed like the practice room in the SF games with a PS3 wave or something?
And lastly my hopes for Spyro being in this game have skyrocketed. I started playing PS Spyro games again and got addicted. I was going to play the one for PS3 that came out in like 07 but it's like $35 every where I look! Can you believe that?

Aesthetically i think yes, but as far as a stage made with no hazards I doubt they would do because you can just turn off hazards for any stage.

Archon473

Anyway, PSASBR AMIRIGHT??!!

This is the first I'm seeing the game's title acronym. From now on, I am referring to this game as "Saber."

Wasn't it confirmed that stage hazards/interactions could be disabled? If so, the Ratchet & Clank stage (or any symmetrical stage like PaRappa's dojo) would suffice.

Rand6

Quick question for people who are enjoying the game : have you been interested in the game since the beginning (easily pleased) or were you more sceptical?

Boss Man

Quick question for people who are enjoying the game : have you been interested in the game since the beginning (easily pleased) or were you more sceptical?
Both...lol.

I thought the gameplay videos looked a bit boring. The game feels a whole lot different than it looks in videos.

The only problem I have with the game right now is that it feels too hard to keep track of my character. This has gotten a little better, but it's still an issue. Other than that, it's damn near perfect. I will be there day 1 for this. The character variety alone is enough to make this worth trying even if you aren't interested.

I was interested in this game since Paul gale gave us bits of leaks last year. But with having played the beta, I can confirm I'm hyped for the game now.

I feel that the Jak level is missing something, but I cant say what. :/

Well, I haven't played the beta yet, but I was hyped for it from the beginning. I have been hoping for a Sony style smash bros for years so I'm really pumped that it's finally happening. I hope to play it on gamescom and give an impression of it then.

My older brother just started sitting in to play a few matches and he's more a SF guy than a Smash one and he thinks this game is sweet. So that's pretty cool. Cause I'm the other side of the spectrum

Loudninja

1.ScraftyDevil
2.Silent_Ocarina
Takuya
4.cnizzle06
7. devilwillcry
8. Daniel_Gonzz
10. Donos_de
11. darkwing
12. #1 defender
13. Desmond
14. Acquiescence
15. Caffer
16. Cyberia
17. Dusky
18. SoulUnison
19. Chuck Norris
20. murderofMonkey
21. Ryce
22. FinKL
23,CerebralTiger
24. Pai Pai Master
25. Sid
26.GMN
27. nitrowolf2
28.Zen
29.WinFonda
30.mauaus
31.pharmboy044
32.Cyborg009
33.Byronic Hero
34.Angelcurio
35.batmandarkknight
36. Cisce
37. Kyon
38. PartTimeWarrior
39. maxte
40. YoungOne
31.Noi
42.Order
43.libregkd
44.Shadowlink
45.spindashing
36.elektrixx
47.KillGore
48.upJTboogie
49.sponge
50.-Cade
51.Out_Of_Ammo
52.Itchy//Tasty
53.Archon473
54.Firequake
55.Captain_Spanky
56.De-mon
57.xptoxyz
58.KalBalboa
59.Lexxon
60.mohsinkhan
61.jaxpunk
62.Hyuga
63.Equus Bellator Apex
64.Revven
65.paskowitz
66.FrenchMovieTheme
67.Spy
68.Dynamic3
69.RetroGamer42
70.Friedreich
71.PkunkFury
72.Wuthering_Heights
73.Zeroth Point Break
74.Beardz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom