• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation EU teasing "something new"

*Splinter

It'll be a GT bundle, maybe special edition with it.

I'd question the wisdom of teasing such an unsurprising announcement but hey I'm not the marketing department for a multi billion dollar company.

Taker666

I can't see them hyping up a themed console/bundle like that. If it's representative of the product underneath it doesn't look like a box or a console..too curved

New hardware...or a new controller?

Maybe the new PSVR controller on a stand? It does have a very rounded look at each end akin to a move controller

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I can't see them hyping up a themed console/bundle like that. If it's representative of the product unerneath it doesn't look like a box or a console..too curved

Maybe the new PSVR controller on a stand? It does have a very rounded look at each end akin to a move controller

definitely doesn't look like a box. like you say it is slightly curved and it doesn't look thick/wide enough for a standard PS4 retail box.

PS4 Pro Slim with price drop is my guess just in time for XB1X coming out.

MattAces

I can't see them hyping up a themed console/bundle like that. If it's representative of the product unerneath it doesn't look like a box or a console..too curved

This will be the best and worst thing ever.
Best for me, and worst for this forum.

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
A new PS+ price increase exclusive for EU? ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°) all that stability is getting expensive

THE:MILKMAN

It won't be a PS4 Pro slim as that would surely require a 7nm chip to get close to PS4 slim size and 7nm doesn't exist yet never mind the cost of developing such a chip.

amardilo

The use of the words "geared up" makes me think it's car related so it could be something to do with the launch of GT Sport.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
nrhzCvD.jpg

it is shaped just like a PS4 slim.

it's definitely not a retail box. again this is gonna be a huge disappointment if it's just a bundle

Farseer M

Neo Member
I just bought a PS4Pro. I hope it's not a new hardware, I will extremely angry.
I hope it will not a PS4 with a 4k blu-ray player...

Gran Turismo bundle being announced. That "gran" in the spanish tweet gave it away :p

I know that's how you say great/big in spanish

wapplew

Just one though? Microsoft had seven.

New GT sport trailer, PS4 GT LE console reveal video, LE controller video, LE wheel video, Shuhei unboxing, Kaz box it back, unmissable pre-order video.
There, 7 exclusives world premiere.

Top Bottom