• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation EU teasing "something new"

NHale

It's obviously a GT Sport Limited Edition console that will have a big ugly GT slapped on the top with an equally ugly DS4 to accompany it.

Or they are going to release a mud looking PS4 console to demonstrate GT Sport dirt racing and that would be cool as fuck.

Solrac

IpDAgCi.gif

Nictel

PS4 Pro Slim. Has UHD bluray, slight performance increase, $479,-. Release first week of October to counter Xbox X.

EU only :p

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
They are "geared up" and the scene seems something like a stage for a car show, it's obviously a gt bundle.

BigEmil

GT bundle will flop no one is interested in a GT without it's traditional proper single player content

UCBooties

Playstation 6! The first console with true TIMEsTREAM™ technology!

Launching Yesterday! It's already in your house!

Or it's a racing bundle.

Dipswitch

I'm calling it - It's a Playstation Exercise Bike. They'll bundle it with PSVR so you can experience drivers running you off the road with uncanny realism.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Pro Slim would be awesome. I'm in the market for a Pro, but don't particularly like how the current one looks.

Bundle would be a massively disappointing pile of bullshit to hype up like this.

Probably a bundle.

Toni

Fuck that GT bundle, I want the Pro console revision / "new console" that was rumored before E3.

13ruce

Banned
Super Duper Ultra Insane 75k PS4 Elite Edition & Knuckles + Dante from DMC on the front cover.

probs a gt sport edition bundle tho

Taken from the other thread lol.

High spec console code-named Project Owl.

Random fun fact: Did you know owls eat scorpions?

Seriously though, I expect some kind of bundle.

paulogy

Based on the word "gear" I imagine it either has to do with Gran Turismo Sport, or it's as simple as more PlayStation gear (apparel) for sale

Edit: And I like the guesses that it's a PS4 (Pro) + GT Sport bundle, based on the angular look of the cloth. Since just about every PS4 to-date has been featured from that perspective:

(Man, what a downward trajectory of special editions, eh? Hope this reverses the tide :)

spad3

Geared Up = Gran Turismo related. GT Sport themed White PS4 Pro, you heard it here first (and earlier in this thread)

Either that or PS4 Pro + PSVR w/ GT Sport Bundle
you can get it for 699.99
and your first born child
or a Canadian citizenship, whichever's easier

pswii60

I hate limited edition consoles, they all look so tacky. And they don't age gracefully.

They look like they've been mutilated by the same oddballs who put stickers on their laptops.

Rayderism

I've been imagining a "Playstation 4 Seasons" (or some other clever name....Playstation Historian.....Ultimate Playstation) that would play the entire library of physical (and digital, where applicable) games from all 4 Playstation consoles. Now that would be special.

I'm sure it's nothing even remotely anything like that, but I'd be willing to pay $1000 for an all-in-one Playstation. It would be great to have only one PS to replace my PS2/3/4 (PS1 by proxy) with.

In a more practical sense, maybe a PS4 Pro VR where the PSVR's "little box of chips" is incorporated into the console for easier PSVR hookup.

Top Bottom