• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation FLASH SALE is up!

Shadow Complex is fun, but damn is this movement janky. Really "snappy" animation while traversing and the character looks silly at times while aiming, so thank goodness the rest of the game is decent(so far). It's worth the price, just a bit unpolished in that regard.

thundr51

Thinking about picking up god eater on ps4 and vita but are the saves transferable? Meaning can I start a game on PS4 and continue on Vita?

ty_hot

Is any of the motorcycle games any good? I tried Ride demo, seemed worst than Driveclub bikes, ehuch I also dont have but I can wait for a sale sometime, no rush.

After trying Chronicles of Teddy, I must say that I should have just bought this instead of Shadow Complex. Not sure if I'll even go back to it. Maybe on a rainy day. This game is so legit.

im having trouble deciding on shadow complex or the wb sale shadow of mordor goty...
Mordor is a much better game that Shadow Complex, and I say this as a huge fan of Metroidvania style titles. Not to say you can't get both and be satisfied, but if a choice has to be made it's definitely Mordor, unless you don't like the style of game it is. Far from perfect, but it's a better piece of work than Shadow Complex.

Tenshin

Mordor is a much better game that Shadow Complex, and I say this as a huge fan of Metroidvania style titles. Not to say you can't get both and be satisfied, but if a choice has to be made it's definitely Mordor, unless you don't like the style of game it is. Far from perfect, but it's a better piece of work than Shadow Complex.
thanks!

Second this. Just bought Shadow of Mordor after playing it at someone's house. It's a great game that has some flaws like any other game.

I picked up Lichdom Battlemage. Yes there are stutters in the frame rate...but I'm enjoying it a fair amount. I'm happy with the purchase for ten bucks

Hexa

Picked up God Eater:R, Killzone:SF, The Order:1886, and LBP3.
So yeah, I pretty much just literally bought the 4 top sellers.

Maligna

Banned
Thank goodness for remote play. Meant to buy God Eater on Vita but wasn't paying enough attention and bought on PS4. Thankfully I can just remote play it to my Vita. I guess it's just as well. It saves on memory card space this way.

I have no great interest in The Last Blade 2, it looks like a decent fighting game, but I'm unlikely to be able to play it with anyone. However, the fact that it comes with some pretty nice themes is actually making me slightly interested, is that weird? Should in listen to my instincts and pass on TLB2, or should I reconsider, and actually give it a shot? Is it worth more than its theme? :)

preta

I have no great interest in The Last Blade 2, it looks like a decent fighting game, but I'm unlikely to be able to play it with anyone. However, the fact that it comes with some pretty nice themes is actually making me slightly interested, is that weird? Should in listen to my instincts and pass on TLB2, or should I reconsider, and actually give it a shot? Is it worth more than its theme? :)

It's a great game, one of SNK's best. (And probably my favorite non-ArcSys fighting game.) It plays very well and has utterly fantastic spritework and music. I'd play it with you.

Stencil

I picked up Child of Light during the last flash sale. It's alright. Don't regret it cause I like supporting titles like that, but I got kind of bored of it after the first boss. Pick up Grow Home if you haven't already! $2.50 is a steal and it's a very fun and relaxing title.

RMI

Banned
In for downwell and the order. Have passed on the order a few times already, so time to check it out. I know it's nothing special, just want to see the visuals.

Is Chronicles of Teddy supposed to be a love letter to Zelda II? I haven't played it in such a long time, but this feels extremely similar in both presentation as well as gameplay.

i-Jest

I helped myself to both versions of God Eater, The last Blade 2 (that cross buy goodness), and Ray Gigant. I might just buy Chronicles of Teddy.

Good selection, great deals, can't wait for the next.

Is Killzone multiplayer still active?? And are the single player graphics still as good as I remember? Need answers before the night ends, thanks!

Grabbed Last Blade 2 at the last minute (heh). That cross-buy + wanting to play the game for years made it too good to pass up. Stoked to play it tomorrow!

ZoronMaro

In for Last Blade 2, Downwell, God Eater: R (Vita), and La Mulana EX

All games I was waiting for a sale to get, I'm pretty sure this is the first time most of them have gone on sale so I'm surprised they're so cheap.

ChanMan

Picked up Banner Saga finally, I have been waiting for this for so long and almost pulled the trigger on the complete edition last time. Also picked up Last Blade 2 I impulsed bought it even though I probably won't play much of it.

Listonosh

Man what a fantastic sale. Bummed because I bought Catlateral Damage right before the sale went live for 10 bucks instead of the sale price of $4 =(

Ah well...

ty_hot

Bethesda and Square Enix sales (in BR, whi h is 95% of the time the same as USA). Tempted for Sleeping Dogs, but I will wait (I've seen it on sale three or four times in the last few months, maybe it will go on psplus sometime or even cheaper - now its around 7-8 dollars). I paid 2 dollars for Tomb Raider, so waiting might be worth it.

It's the fact that it could run @60fps but it's not. They remastered all 30 frames of it each second you play.
My sarcasm meter is broken. Was that sarcastic or does this last gen 2009 game really run at only 30FPS? I honestly want to know what's changed from the 360 original. If it's nothing but increased resolution and FPS that's fine. I just wanna know.

Wait. I just checked the ps store and Shadow Complex is up for $14.99. Did I miss the flash sale? This thread was made just this Friday!

Top Bottom