• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation FLASH SALE is up!

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I want to give Sony credit, I feel like they're trying to do sales on par with Steam sales and seeing things like LBP3 for five bucks always puts me in a good mood to spend five bucks.

Nose Master

What in the fuck? Jeff Anderson made an indie game starring himself as Randall?

Edit: Bleh. Bought Poncho and got bored with it pretty quick. Feels like they got the pixel art done and called it a day, there's barely a game there. It's just the plane shifting from Xeodrifter minus all the actual gameplay + simple coin / key collecting.

Grabbing me some more Tales games (Xillia 2, Graces f) along with Watch Dogs. Will probably grab Future Soldier too cuz why the flock not. Love these flash sales.

I've never heard of Chronicles of Teddy until now and hadn't heard of Downwell until a couple of days ago. Those are the two I bought.

Previous

check out my new Swatch
Bought the Arcade Game Series Triple and Star Wars Throwback bundles.

I highly recommend Call of Juarez Bound in Blood to anyone with a western fps itch.

edit: woah wait a minute. The Star Wars bundle lists "Star Wars Starfighter" on the PS4, not Jedi Starfighter. It tuns out that game does not exist on the PS4.
I had already purchased Jedi Starfighter. I feel a little ripped off now

double edit: Is support going to give me a rough time if I ask for a refund?

Pyccko

Rad, picked up Shadow Complex. Can't wait to finally play the damn thing.

hows gafs impression of gone home

Personally, I love it, but it's not for everyone. Pretty short, very linear. YMMV, I suppose, but I loved the story, and the little touches around the house brought the feeling of the mid-90s setting out really well.

I'm gonna assume the reason we're 5 pages into this thread and nobody has mentioned Grow Home is because everyone already has it, right?

Buy Grow Home! It's less than $3!!

Right now I'm kinda between Tony Hawk HD and Catlateral Damage but I see everyone saying Downwell, what is it exactly?

Edit: Watched a few trailers and it doesn't really look like my kinda thing. Anyone have any experience with Tony Hawk HD or Catlateral Damage? I know THHD has a bad rap cause of missing music but considering it's like the only way to play any of THPS2 I assume it's still at least good for that?

L.O.R.D

that's was surprise flash sale,i thought flash sales only happen the the 3rd week of the month,why they do it now bit early?

anyway,got:

Downwell
God Eater Resurrection Vita.

God eater can be played offline? i hate online play and my internet very bad for online anyway.

Fbh

I'm gonna assume the reason we're 5 pages into this thread and nobody has mentioned Grow Home is because everyone already has it, right?

Buy Grow Home! It's less than $3!!

But the console port wasn't very good. At least at launch it had frame rate issues and really bad IQ (basically no anti aliasing )

Ravage

Just bought God Eater, LBP3, Banner Saga and Magicka. Great sale :)

Edit: Highly recommend Tales of Graces for those who haven't played it. Amazing combat system and an absolute steal at that price.

Is LBP on PS4 decent? I really think my girlfriend would love it but I remember passing due to lackluster reviews. I haven't really played the series since LBP1.

Has it aged well? Worth $8?

synce

$5 for Killzone is tempting but I also see $5 DLC for it. Does the base game lack co op? Would I be getting another incomplete game without the DLC?

Skatewarp

PS4 KILLZONE SHADOW FALL $4.99
PS4 KILLZONE SHADOW FALL INTERCEPT $4.99
PS4 KILLZONE: SHADOW FALL (LATAM) $4.99

Why make two listening of the same game but with different dub? 💬
Also, the LATAM version doesn't show up for me...

StoveOven

Banned
that's was surprise flash sale,i thought flash sales only happen the the 3rd week of the month,why they do it now bit early?

October 1st was a Saturday, so this is technically the third weekend.

Anyway, I picked up Downwell and I haven't been able to put it down. Great game at a great price.

Chuy

Damn good flash sale but can only afford one game at the moment.. Think i'll only get God Eater. How's it compare to the other hunting games on vita?

Bought the Arcade Game Series Triple and Star Wars Throwback bundles.

I highly recommend Call of Juarez Bound in Blood to anyone with a western fps itch.

edit: woah wait a minute. The Star Wars bundle lists "Star Wars Starfighter" on the PS4, not Jedi Starfighter. It tuns out that game does not exist on the PS4.
I had already purchased Jedi Starfighter. I feel a little ripped off now

double edit: Is support going to give me a rough time if I ask for a refund?
Sony support I hear is generally pretty good about refunds so I doubt you'll have if hassle if you haven't already contacted them.

Thoughts on Tales of Hearts R?

Have $10 in my wallet I may as well use.
It's a pretty solid game and would definitely recommend it. A bit budget but still solid.

$5 for Killzone is tempting but I also see $5 DLC for it. Does the base game lack co op? Would I be getting another incomplete game without the DLC?
Base game has coop. Intercept is a different coop dlc separate from the main game.

Is this sale also happening in the UK? just had a look on the store and couldn't see anything.
Flash Sales are NA only

Heads-up for Vita owners: For some reason buying Tearaway also netted me some LBP DLC (Tearaway skins, I have LBP Vita) and avatars, as well as two differently titles copies of the soundtrack. Really neat bonus!

Top Bottom