• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation FLASH SALE is up!

I got my copy for the same price sometime last year and enjoyed it. It's a very beautiful game and the different weapons are fun to use. Still a disappointment compared to the buildup it had the couple years prior to release but for this cheap it's a good buy.
Yeah, this is how I feel. The shooting mechanics felt good and there was potential in other areas but they just muddled the whole thing with a bunch of peculiar design choices.

I definitely say it is worth buying at this price though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How does Civ Rev 2 compared to Civ Rev 1? IIRC it's a mobile game now? So it is complete Kusoge compared to the dumbed-down-but-great-console-port of 1?

I paid full price for Killzone SF at launch and didn't love it but didn't feel ripped off either, so if you're curious I say for the price it's definitely worth checking out. I paid maybe $20 for The Order and enjoyed it despite its flaws (I liked it more than Killzone but I didn't get into Killzone multiplayer if that matters).

Wondering if anyone has impressions about the Agatha Christie game? I like adventure games and detective games so it seems like something I could get into. Any comparisons to, say, Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishments (which I loved) or The Raven (which I wanted to love but hated the tech flaws)? That reminds me, what the heck is the latest with Devil's Daughter coming to NA? I need to go look that up now.

I own Kromaia Omega and if you're looking for a what the fuck did I just play shooter that is weird as fuck and kind of fun, then this is a good deal.

mao2

How does Civ Rev 2 compared to Civ Rev 1? IIRC it's a mobile game now? So it is complete Kusoge compared to the dumbed-down-but-great-console-port of 1?
It's basically Civilization Revolution with more content (additional leaders, technologies etc). If you enjoyed the previous game, you'll most definitely like this too.

Killzone SF is easily the worst KZ game out there.

Two years ago it would have been worth $5 as a tech demo, but while it still looks good many other games have surpassed it.

If you're drop dead broke and absolutely need something to play then sure go ahead and drop $5 on Killzone.

I paid $5 and still regret it.

firelogic

I haven't played Shadow Complex but I can weigh in on R4. It has some of the best racing graphics on PS1, has a fantastic soundtrack, and maintains the series' great course designs. It also has a decent storyline, which is unusual for a racing game. But the drift physics are dumbed-down from the other Ridge Racer titles and there are fewer opponents in each race (7 as opposed to 13), so it's undoubtedly the easiest game in the series. As a result of this, it's also my least favorite in the series. But lots of people love it and consider it their favorite. Hope this helps =)

Well that was enough to convince me. I bought R4 to play on Vita. It should look great on that screen. Thanks for the insight!

I strongly encourage everyone to consider Chronicles of Teddy. It's a wonderful game but it doesn't seem to be popular. I'm managing the only CoT community on PSN. With whooping 19 Members. :D

HotHamBoy

I mean, for the original $5 price every one should already own Downwell. One of *the* best games in the last year and it's cross-buy and is perfext for Vita and really fun with an arcade stick on PS4.

But for $2 any stragglers have no excuse. BUY DOWNWELL.

I'll also vouch for the excellent port of The Last Blade 2. It also has cross-buy with PS4 and Vita and I believe it has cross-play, as well. The online is surprisingly good and any issues the ports had a launch have long since been patched. It's one of Neo Geo & SNK's best, up there with Garou MotW.

Why the hell isnt this a Halloween/horror game sale? Are we gonna get one this month?

We already had a Resident Evil sale last week. This is just a flash sale, they'll probably do the official Halloween sale the tuesday before Halloween.

HEY. How come Rayman Legends NEVER goes on sale for Vita? Da heck.

How's ride? 59.99$ to 8.99$ is a crazy drop

It's a great game. The only motorbikes game I sticked with for some time since moto gp2/3 which gameplay-wise were the most enjoyable for me. Also SBK 2001 was freaking amazing. The last decade's bike racing games have been just meh for my taste. Also this drop is probably with Ride 2 just around the corner.
Definitely worth the price IMO.

Has anyone played Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Console Edition? To anyone who has, is it worth $6? I've never heard of it before, but it does look interesting.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
It's basically Civilization Revolution with more content (additional leaders, technologies etc). If you enjoyed the previous game, you'll most definitely like this too.

There's no demo for it like the console versions, right?

how are shadow complex remastered and last blade2? do they run good? stable frame rate? how's the online for lb2? any lag input on the game?

Top Bottom