• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | April 2015

Zhao_Yun

I finally started playing Demon Gaze and it's great so far. Got to enraged Mars, died a few times and started exploring the Graveyard. I was most surprised that the game had a Dark Souls style message system and while they're pretty juvenile and lewd, I think the messages are hilarious. *huff* *huff* *moe*

Two quick questions:
- Is there a point in changing difficulty, like better item drops? Or should I just choose what I'm comfortable with?
- Is there anything in-game or in the digital manual that has some details on what stat does what exactly? I had no success finding anything so far.

For the second question:
In the menu press start --> Status --> 2nd page

This google doc has info for each stat as well under "Stat Guide" https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jzvOrGDv6_3Sh9p6KG9LdO4pKPGioPhPvQFyoxEJ78o/htmlview#

Christian

VitaGAF, should I get Bullet Girls OR preorder the English-language version of Moe Chronicle? OR, is there a better, import-only game that we're pretty sure is not going to make it out over here that's more worth my time an United States of America Dollars?

Tohsaka

VitaGAF, should I get Bullet Girls OR preorder the English-language version of Moe Chronicle? OR, is there a better, import-only game that we're pretty sure is not going to make it out over here that's more worth my time an United States of America Dollars?

I own Bullet Girls, it's pretty enjoyable although the A.I. is braindead. There's an excellent guide that translates pretty much everything other than the story dialogue on the PlayStation Trophies forum that I used.

SerTapTap

GOTY

CC94HAqUgAEVooI.jpg:large

I keep forgetting about the earlier one, how much is that going for these days? Good reviews? Probably going to get that english version moe moe chro chro myself
So we'll finally find out if the "crossbuy only for those who got the game without PS+" crap is real or just a bluff

Wait, who said they would do that? Never seen that done before and I thought it was why several PS4 indies excluded PS4 from cross buy.

ecurbj

I like how someone mentioned Spyro and Crash on the Vita in the U.S. and the answer is always a let down :(

Ryan, you seem to be the only guy who answers our questions here, so I’m gonna ask you what a lot of people want to know:
Can we please get Crash and Spyro’s PS1 Classics on the PS Vita? I know you guys don’t own the franchises, but can you PLEASE make a deal with Activi$ion so we can play these games on it? Europe and Japan have been able to do so for ages. At least give us an answer.

Ryan Clements said:
Thanks for the question! I wish I had insight into those inquiries but really those workings are far above me. >_<
Sorry I can’t help more!

:(

I know we will never get those games here in the U.S. again on the Vita being as though it was a mistake that allowed it the last time. I'm crossing my fingers for another mistake.

Play-Asia haven't had Bullet Girls in stock for like two months. I'm wondering if it had quite a limited print run.

Chuy

I like how someone mentioned Spyro and Crash on the Vita in the U.S. and the answer is always a let down :(
I know we will never get those games here in the U.S. again on the Vita being as though it was a mistake that allowed it the last time. I'm crossing my fingers for another mistake.
Well we're about to hit the 1 year anniversary of the screw up and yet we still can't play them on our vita :(
Probably the only real chance of being it to be playable without hacking would most likely being spamming #buildingthelist with this request

Tohsaka

I keep forgetting about the earlier one, how much is that going for these days? Good reviews? Probably going to get that english version moe moe chro chro myself

You need to either like fanservice or have an extremely high tolerance for it to enjoy Bullet Girls, though since you're contemplating Moero Chronicle I'm assuming that's not an issue.

SerTapTap

You need to either like fanservice or have an extremely high tolerance for it to enjoy Bullet Girls, though since you're contemplating Moero Chronicle I'm assuming that's not an issue.

Oh I'm familiar with that aspect of it, just not the quality of the gameplay. Looks like it's expensive on ebay though, I guess it's too late to get it for retail price anymore?

I would get Moe Chronicle if I were you. I've played Bullet Girls, and it really isn't that fun. I thought the controls were clunky and the AI is brain-dead. After having played it, I found this review to be accurate. If you like DRPGs, I'd just stick with MC. It'll be cheaper, and it will be easier to understand as it will be fully translated.

VLiberty

Wait, who said they would do that? Never seen that done before and I thought it was why several PS4 indies excluded PS4 from cross buy.

They said it multiple times. Yeah, it would be a first, a dangerous one cause it could lead to more devs doing the same, but I'm not believing it until I see it cause it doesn't look possible, seeing how PSN works.

Nudull

Banned
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. So that's:
One Piece Unlimited World Red (Vita)
Touch My Katamari
Silent Hill Origins
Lone Survivor Director's Cut (Vita/PS3)
The Impossible Game (Just for the hell of it)

I think I did good. c:

Tapejara

I bought waaaay too many Sonic games in the Flash Sale. Picked up, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic 4 Episode 1 & 2, and Sonic Unleashed. Also got One Piece: UWR for Vita.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. So that's:
One Piece Unlimited World Red (Vita)
Touch My Katamari
Silent Hill Origins
Lone Survivor Director's Cut (Vita/PS3)
The Impossible Game (Just for the hell of it)

I think I did good. c:

I bought waaaay too many Sonic games in the Flash Sale. Picked up, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic 4 Episode 1 & 2, and Sonic Unleashed. Also got One Piece: UWR for Vita.

Ya'll did real good.

RK128

You did good man :).

The Adventure games are solid titles that aged....badly :(. But, the Sonic levels in SA1 and the Sonic/Shadow levels in SA2 are a utter blast and are well worth their sale price :D. I grew up with them on my GameCube, so I might have a nistoligic basis toward them, but I think any fan of platformers should like it.

Just keep in mind that for some reason the PS3 version of SA1 is really buggy, more so then other verisons of the game. I got it from this sale as well but the one thing I noticed was it being a lot more glitchly then the GC version of Adventure 1 :l. Then again, Sega did say prior to the PSN/XBLA verison's launch that it was based on the Dreamcast build (likely the JP version, explaining the higher amount of glitches). The game does run better though, as its frame-rate is locked at 60 FPS for gameplay instead of shifting back and fourth like it did on the GameCube version (that was also 60FPS but with drops).

Sonic Adventure 2 is more or less the same version as the GameCube version but with the MP mode being locked-off as DLC (very cheap DLC mind you). I replayed the game when it first came out and to me at least, aged better then I expected :).

Sonic 4....start with Episode Metal (useable in Episode 2), as it takes the Act 1 of every Ep. 1 zone but uses the new physics from Ep. 2 (though they aren't as good as they are in Ep. 2). Ep. 2 is the much better half of the two, as it has stronger level designs, great visuals, better music and overall feels better to play :). It felt like Dimp's Sonic Advance games (mainly a more platforming focused-Advanced 2, which was focused on running instead of platforming); something that is good I think :D.

Unleashed is a interesting case, as it is a game I loved playing through but can clearly see all its problems despite that. What I mean is, the Wherehog levels of Unleashed are going to be mixed; you might enjoy them for their God of War-ness or you will hate them like the majority of people who played the game. I was in the former camp and the game does have a healthy amount of moves for the Wherehog alongside some fun platforming here and there. Overall not nearly as bad as other said it was, but it does drag on a bit and it has two really annoying levels (Skyscraper Scamper Night and Arid Sands Night are just....ugh X().

The Day levels are good fun; great, high fast levels that feel like Sonic Rush in 3D. The issue is that this is the game the Modern formula was born, so Sonic's control feels a lot more stiff and unrefined compared to future games like Colors and Generations. But he controls well enough and a unique feature of the PS3 version, you get a level or two that runs at 60FPS. The PS3 version runs at an unlocked frame rate, so while most levels are over 30FPS, a few levels like Jungle Joyride Day and Eggmanland are filled with slowdown (making hard levels....harder :l).

I may sound very negative, but that is because Unleashed has a lot of flaws....but what it does great, it does great amazingly well :D. The visuals are just some of the best you will see from the PS3 and 360; highly detailed levels filled with beautiful colors and some great world building (the little hubs you explore look great for example). Just seeing the water fly as Sonic runs on it was a sight to be seen :'). The soundtrack, like all Sonic tittles, is amazing as usually :D. Here is a link to a playlist of the entire game's soundtrack, but it is one of the series best scores.

I overall loved this when I played it as my first PS3 game back in 2011 to tide over my wait for Generations and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun action/platformer for their PS3 :D.

Also, if you love the Day levels here, their are plenty of DLC packs that have some fun extra levels for both Day and Night and they are quite cheap too considering the content in them (2-3 bucks per pack, with a total of 5-7 packs together).

Nudull

Banned
I feel that Sonic Adventure 2 aged a little better than the original. It's one of those charmingly cheesy games that I still get a kick out of, now and then. Sonic 4 could've been a lot better than it ended up being, however.

I never played Unleashed. :eek:

RK128

I feel that Sonic Adventure 2 aged a little better than the original. It's one of those charmingly cheesy games that I still get a kick out of, now and then. Sonic 4 could've been a lot better than it ended up being, however.

I never played Unleashed. :eek:

Just read my little essay above your post for my views on that game :). But to sum it up, I liked it for what it was and the PS3 version is quite fun :D. Really enjoyed it and highly recommend it for any Sonic fan. Just be mindful of its flaws and you won't be nearly as upset.

Also, if anyone does plan to pick up Unleashed, keep an eye out for the Sun/Moon Metals through the hubs/levels/boss fights; they are tied to a really stupid level unlock structure where you have to collect X amount to increase your metal level to unlock the stages for each world. Not a deal breaker, but if you don't collect these, you will be doing a lot of backtracking through levels :l.

RK128

Damn, everyone and their huge hauls. I'm surprised at myself, I have actually been quite in check these past few weeks. Wallet is happy :p

I didn't get much myself :); got SA1 PS3, Silent Hill Origins PSP, and Warriors PSP. Want to have money for Shovel Knight for Tuseday :D.

Tapejara

You did good man :).

The Adventure games are solid titles that aged....badly :(. But, the Sonic levels in SA1 and the Sonic/Shadow levels in SA2 are a utter blast and are well worth their sale price :D. I grew up with them on my GameCube, so I might have a nistoligic basis toward them, but I think any fan of platformers should like it.

Just keep in mind that for some reason the PS3 version of SA1 is really buggy, more so then other verisons of the game. I got it from this sale as well but the one thing I noticed was it being a lot more glitchly then the GC version of Adventure 1 :l. Then again, Sega did say prior to the PSN/XBLA verison's launch that it was based on the Dreamcast build (likely the JP version, explaining the higher amount of glitches). The game does run better though, as its frame-rate is locked at 60 FPS for gameplay instead of shifting back and fourth like it did on the GameCube version (that was also 60FPS but with drops).

Sonic Adventure 2 is more or less the same version as the GameCube version but with the MP mode being locked-off as DLC (very cheap DLC mind you). I replayed the game when it first came out and to me at least, aged better then I expected :).

Sonic 4....start with Episode Metal (useable in Episode 2), as it takes the Act 1 of every Ep. 1 zone but uses the new physics from Ep. 2 (though they aren't as good as they are in Ep. 2). Ep. 2 is the much better half of the two, as it has stronger level designs, great visuals, better music and overall feels better to play :). It felt like Dimp's Sonic Advance games (mainly a more platforming focused-Advanced 2, which was focused on running instead of platforming); something that is good I think :D.

Unleashed is a interesting case, as it is a game I loved playing through but can clearly see all its problems despite that. What I mean is, the Wherehog levels of Unleashed are going to be mixed; you might enjoy them for their God of War-ness or you will hate them like the majority of people who played the game. I was in the former camp and the game does have a healthy amount of moves for the Wherehog alongside some fun platforming here and there. Overall not nearly as bad as other said it was, but it does drag on a bit and it has two really annoying levels (Skyscraper Scamper Night and Arid Sands Night are just....ugh X().

The Day levels are good fun; great, high fast levels that feel like Sonic Rush in 3D. The issue is that this is the game the Modern formula was born, so Sonic's control feels a lot more stiff and unrefined compared to future games like Colors and Generations. But he controls well enough and a unique feature of the PS3 version, you get a level or two that runs at 60FPS. The PS3 version runs at an unlocked frame rate, so while most levels are over 30FPS, a few levels like Jungle Joyride Day and Eggmanland are filled with slowdown (making hard levels....harder :l).

I may sound very negative, but that is because Unleashed has a lot of flaws....but what it does great, it does great amazingly well :D. The visuals are just some of the best you will see from the PS3 and 360; highly detailed levels filled with beautiful colors and some great world building (the little hubs you explore look great for example). Just seeing the water fly as Sonic runs on it was a sight to be seen :'). The soundtrack, like all Sonic tittles, is amazing as usually :D. Here is a link to a playlist of the entire game's soundtrack, but it is one of the series best scores.

I overall loved this when I played it as my first PS3 game back in 2011 to tide over my wait for Generations and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun action/platformer for their PS3 :D.

Also, if you love the Day levels here, their are plenty of DLC packs that have some fun extra levels for both Day and Night and they are quite cheap too considering the content in them (2-3 bucks per pack, with a total of 5-7 packs together).

As always, love reading your impressions, RK128 :).

RK128

As always, love reading your impressions, RK128 :).

Well, just take a look at my avatar for why the post was so long XD! Huge fan of the Sonic series, so if I can a chance to gush about them, why not :).

Hope my post helps anyone interested in the Sonic games on sale at the very least :D.

I didn't get much myself :); got SA1 PS3, Silent Hill Origins PSP, and Warriors PSP. Want to have money for Shovel Knight for Tuseday :D.

Oh of course, only 3 games right? ;) 4 on Tuesday ahaha.

I'm happy as a gamer, but sad as a VitaGaffer. I just don't feel like playing, or buying anything else because of Xenoblade on the n3DS. I have failed you fellow brothers/sisters.
It's SOOOO fucking good.

RK128

Oh of course, only 3 games right? ;) 4 on Tuesday ahaha.

I'm happy as a gamer, but sad as a VitaGaffer. I just don't feel like playing, or buying anything else because of Xenoblade on the n3DS. I have failed you fellow brothers/sisters.
It's SOOOO fucking good.

...Good point their buddy XD! Still, I usually get more from huge sales like this (spent at least 10-15 bucks during most flash sales), so that is why three-four games don't feel like like I bought 'alot' :).

Glad you are loving Xenoblade names :D. Everyone called it one of the best JRPG's of the PS3/360/Wii era, so it being on the New 3DS is fantastic, as it gives a game many might of over-looked a second shot at life :).

....Still can't believe they got such a huge world like that onto the 3DS, and it still looks as good as the Wii version (the draw-distance being the same across the two versions is the biggest shocker; though that would have taken the biggest hit on the 3DS verison).

...Good point their buddy XD! Still, I usually get more from huge sales like this (spent at least 10-15 bucks during most flash sales), so that is why three-four games don't feel like like I bought 'alot' :).

Glad you are loving Xenoblade names :D. Everyone called it one of the best JRPG's of the PS3/360/Wii era, so it being on the New 3DS is fantastic, as it gives a game many might of over-looked a second shot at life :).

....Still can't believe they got such a huge world like that onto the 3DS, and it still looks as good as the Wii version (the draw-distance being the same across the two versions is the biggest shocker; though that would have taken the biggest hit on the 3DS verison).
It really is quite the feat that they pulled. To see something as vast as Gaur Plains, with miles and miles of land to explore is overwhelming/awe inducing. They really pushed the system to its limit. If the n3DS is capable of doing it, I'm sure the Vita would be able to go even further than this did. If only we got a game on it of this scale...

RK128

It really is quite the feat that they pulled. To see something as vast as Gaur Plains, with miles and miles of land to explore is overwhelming/awe inducing. They really pushed the system to its limit. If the n3DS is capable of doing it, I'm sure the Vita would be able to go even further than this did. If only we got a game on it of this scale...

We sorta saw that with both Borderlands 2 and Sword Art Online Hallow Fragment, so at least we got an idea of what that expansive world can be like on Vita :).

We sorta saw that with both Borderlands 2 and Sword Art Online Hallow Fragment, so at least we got an idea of what that expansive world can be like on Vita :).
Actually that is true, specially those 2. I would say Hollow Fragment, a game that I loved also, definitely took some inspiration for some of the gameplay elements from Xenoblade. I played the former first, but as soon as I started the latter, I felt right at home, except this is like an HF on steroids in terms of exploration, depth and story aha.

I highly recommend Xenoblade for any VitaBros with a n3DS, its got the names seal of approval, and it is honestly starting to rise in ranks to become my favourite game of all time. If you are remotely interested in the gameplay aspects of it but own a Vita instead, definitely buy SAO Hollow Fragment. You won't find a story or lore as rich as Xenoblade, but the gameplay itself is very similar.

RK128

Actually that is true, specially those 2. I would say Hollow Fragment, a game that I loved also, definitely took some inspiration for some of the gameplay elements from Xenoblade. I played the former first, but as soon as I started the latter, I felt right at home, except this is like an HF on steroids in terms of exploration, depth and story aha.

I highly recommend Xenoblade for any VitaBros with a n3DS, its got the names seal of approval, and it is honestly starting to rise in ranks to become my favourite game of all time. If you are remotely interested in the gameplay aspects of it but own a Vita instead, definitely buy SAO Hollow Fragment. You won't find a story or lore as rich as Xenoblade, but the gameplay itself is very similar.

Guess I have to play Xenoblade at some point then, as I loved what I played of Hallow Fragment (didn't beat it, but love what I played of it :D), so it is great to hear that Xenoblade is a heavily expanded take on SAO :D!

Gotta thank you again for selling me on the game Names :); one of the longest-lasting games I own on my Vita next to Persona 4 Golden (still have to beat the final 6 floors in SAO...)

Guess I have to play Xenoblade at some point then, as I loved what I played of Hallow Fragment (didn't beat it, but love what I played of it :D), so it is great to hear that Xenoblade is a heavily expanded take on SAO :D!

Gotta thank you again for selling me on the game Names :); one of the longest-lasting games I own on my Vita next to Persona 4 Golden (still have to beat the final 6 floors in SAO...)
Me and Parakeet were the loudest voices in favour of Hollow Fragment on here, I'm glad some people found some joy had fun with the game. Underneath the not-so-great translation that everyone decided to focus on was a great game, one that is arguably one of the best on the system with tons to do, a huge amount of depth, and intelligent systems such as the Heroine AI nurturing that affected how and when they performed their attacks. Saddens me that Lost Song turned out to be a Lost Opportunity to expand on HF and its systems...

Nudull

Banned
Me and Parakeet were the loudest voices in favour of Hollow Fragment on here, I'm glad some people found some joy had fun with the game. Underneath the not-so-great translation that everyone decided to focus on was a great game, one that is arguably one of the best on the system with tons to do, a huge amount of depth, and intelligent systems such as the Heroine AI nurturing that affected how and when they performed their attacks. Saddens me that Lost Song turned out to be a Lost Opportunity to expand on HF and its systems...

Would I get any enjoyment out of playing HF if I'm not a SAO fan?

Here's the thing, I feel like I am not the best person to answer your question, simply because to everyone, and myself included, my answer might seem biased. I can give you a few things to consider, and then you can choose whether you want to give it a shot or not:

- Story takes place from the 75th floor of the dungeon they are stuck in the anime, it starts from episode 15 and takes on an alternative route that I won't expand on to not spoil the story for anyone aha. You can definitely play without any knowledge, but it might be helpful to read on the characters/situation they were in up to that point.

- Gameplay is similar to Xenoblade. You said you played the latter, so there's that.

- Story elements aren't heavy at all. There are character interactions, but the game is very gameplay heavy.

- Game packs a ton of content. 25 floors for one arc, plus an entire continent to explore by foot on the other (both arcs can be accessed within the game, at any time through a portal).

RK128

You will :), as while the game takes place in an 'What If?' version of the middle of season 1 (you will be thankful, as the REAL second half of season one is just....ugh X(), that wouldn't matter as you can not get annoyed by the sheer stupidity of the cast here :).

In the anime, Kirtio is the main character (the one you play as in the game) is 'married' to a commander named Asuna and he even had a 'kid' with her in the game (though the magical tool of 'plot device!'). The problem is, every. single. female your main character encounters either puts him through embarrassing situations, flat out flirt to the guy in front of his wife, or his own kid puts everyone in awkward spots (my personal highlight of the game XD!). If you take things seriously, you will be annoyed (like I was at first) with the characters acting so....forward to the main character, but between the fantastic Engerlish 'Translation' and the lighthearted tone of everything, it won't be too destriacting as you play the game :).

If you want a clearer understanding of things though, watch the first 13 episodes of the anime on Netflix or somewhere online to better understand the situation the characters are in (which is that they are 'trapped' in an online game that is connect to their heads via VR headset...basically a gamers nightmare come true. Dying in the game = dying in real life, so everyone has to survive and live on in the online world).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The game is crap but fun, if that makes sense.

The anime is god awful so going in without foreknowledge will only help your enjoyment.

Chuy

Seeing this i'm semi-interested in this game i'm going to ask this: How terrible is the translation in this game?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I really should pick up a n3DS and Xenoblade. Never got to finish the original Wii version.

It most def is worth it and the game is some technical marvel with how smooth it runs on the system even more so considering how wide and open the game is. Along side with very minimal loading times when there are zone transition points.

If you enjoy gameplay, then sure, but if you want a story you can follow and such might be a little different as you will not know who all of these characters are and what happened. But the game most def has a solid gameplay system which is fairly deep though can be overwhelming due to the amount of skills you will have to use. The original content plus the expansion is quite vast also which will give you the player a lot of things to do in the game as you fight and explore. Can sink a good number of hours into the title and most def get your $$$ worth. In closing it all depends on what you want / expect out of the game though. The combat though is very detail oriented, meaning that you will have to pay attention to cooldowns / status effects / hate management etc. Since if you just go spamming skills with little to no thought, not prepping yourself ahead of time with buffs and whatnots chances are you will not get too far in the game or think the battle system makes no sense. Title is really geared towards the MMO combat type of mentality thats why.

One last thing though that SAO:HF does which a lot of games have been able to emulate is giving the player the actual ability to kill things much higher level than themselves in the game as long as they have a good grasp of the combat & skill mechanics. Good way to get higher lv gear in the game too by constantly doing runs on areas with high lv enemies and gaining exp faster.

While watching this may confuse the hell out of you with no context / experience with the game system its a good example of what combat looks like in Hollow Fragment, although this is Japanese footage.
SAO: HF - PSV - Playing EDF with a Katana

Another thing you will have to keep in mind is that half of the game is based off of the original PSP version which is why the "Aincrad" (tower ascension) vs. "Hollow Area" are totally different in design and content. Hollow Area content was all made from the ground up with the Vita specs in mind. But the mainline game portion of going up floors in Aincrad is all based off of the PSP version and specs of the hardware at the time.

Collection of videos for a player new to Hollow Fragment.

Actually the more correct phrasing would be it basically takes general ideas from the more modern MMOs which are "skill icon" based combined with the standard auto-attacks that is found yet to this day in the genre. Xenoblade goes off of the same design mechanics. Having been one that has played various MMOs since Ultima Online and seen their evolution that is most def where the designs come from. And quite fitting for SAO considering that it is supposed to be emulating a virtual world. Japanese fans joked that its FF11 offline. Though FF11 was more macro based, which made it cater a bit more towards the hardcore crowd due to that. Reason why FF14 is more accessible is due to it using the now standardized skill icon type of system that allows for easy use and no mess and fuss with having to do up your own macros for skills and whatnots.

They wouldnt have been able to expand on it as I have mentioned multiple times its a totally different team and the project never was meant to really be a continuation to HF which shows and the producer of Hollow Fragment himself hinted at wanting to do another title in the series. Which I would imagine is already happening considering the positive sales of HF and LS.

Would have been impossible for Artdink to have done anything with Lost Song on the same level as hollow fragment as they were using an already existing system, which is based off of Macross 30. Since I know you are studying programming you would understand just how difficult it is to get 2 totally different programs and trying to make one do what the other could. Esp if it would be done by someone with no experience with the previous program. Artdink does a far better job with mech related titles such as gundam / macross where the majority of the attacks are ranged based with the occasional melee combo moves thrown in, but overall they are not exactly known for melee mechanics gameplay wise.

Most def Lost Song was meant to be a stopgap between HF and HF2 is what it is seeming like and Bandai Namco got lucky with the fact that the game is selling decently for that and general comments about the game are positive. As while some parts are a bit budget it still does the flying very well and the story / event scenes are good so guess that events it out for the average users lol

AsfaeksBR

Can't stand playing FIFA anymore.
V has to come, really soon.
In this case, V stands for Vita

TOTP: Buy Ziggurat for the PS4 and Shovel Knight for the PS4/Vita this week!

Top Bottom