• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | March 2014

I cannot wait for Dead Nation. Never owned a PS3, so it'll be new to me. If it's as good as it looks, this might be the first game that I really get majorly into on my PS4. Zombies, couch co-op, a control setup that seems easy enough for my girlfriend to handle, and the spectator system seems really cool.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Did you know Laura Bailey also voiced Laura Bailey in Real Life?

Nier was a good game
Email tags are just for people that quote you and they can see what's in the tag.
Yes, and she's gorgeous. I'm one arbitrary personal rule away from changing this picture to be my avatar.
LauraBailey7.jpg

I will continue playing Nier until I finish it. As much as I may not necessarily enjoy it along the way.

No, fuck it. I'm not quoting that to decrease the size. You all like it.

mrjohill

why is Gundam Breaker Vita not localised
why Namco WHY :(

Ya know if namco played there cards right they could make a gundam game like skylanders and it would be awesome

ive been watching gundam build fighters and I want a game like that so bad

Flandy

Email tags are just for people that quote you and they can see what's in the tag.
Yes, and she's gorgeous. I'm one arbitrary personal rule away from changing this picture to be my avatar.
LauraBailey7.jpg

I will continue playing Nier until I finish it. As much as I may not necessarily enjoy it along the way.

Pretty character model

Past

Already pre-ordered FFX-X2 HD at a discounted price, but I would rather have the Vita version at this point. I don't feel like booting up my PS3 these days.

Why is putty squad more expensive on the vita than the PS3?

also what the hell is putty squad?

An HD redux of a lost Amiga platformer that never released on Amiga. Has that 16 bit Bubsy era "go everywhere and collect everything" nonsense kind of level design... it's something I have no history with or real affinity for, but the physical release of the Vita version is an oddity I want in my collection and might have fun with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x29txeacniA

Pretty pumped about Deception. I probably should read some reviews first though I'll probably just end up getting it no matter what.

killatopak

Gold Member

I see you really like LB.
:p

Imagine a vocaloid game based on LB. I don't think you'll hate a game like that even if it was a cliched Japanese VN rhythm hunting game.

I don't think I'll be getting many games this month. Maybe Deception and FF if possible. SRW Z3 also releases on the first week of April but I doubt I'll be getting it until a skill/menu translation is done. Besides I still have to pay my Vita debts.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Pretty character model
Almost like she isn't real. Good thing she is. But alas, I have no dreams anymore. Laura Bailey is married and Ellen Page is gay. The world hates me.
I see you really like LB.
Imagine a vocaloid game based on LB. I don't think you'll hate a game like that even if it was a cliched Japanese VN rhythm hunting game.
Like... Patapon? I'd buy it so hard. Can we get Kana Hanazawa, Satou Rina, and Rie Kugimiya in on the fun?

phierce

Okay, after finally having some time to play around with my Vita, I'm absolutely loving it by the way, I can tell I'm going to need some sort of grips or something. I have larger than average hands and it's a bit uncomfortable at the moment.

Any suggestions?

Okay, after finally having some time to play around with my Vita, I'm absolutely loving it by the way, I can tell I'm going to need some sort of grips or something. I have larger than average hands and it's a bit uncomfortable at the moment.

Any suggestions?

People in my country go nuts for this:
Nyko Power Grip->Click Me. Maybe it is because of the extra juice from this thing that makes them go gaga over it.

I just bought Lumines and Flower for the Vita. Already owned Lumines 1 & 2 on the PSP and Flower on the PS3. Great games that are worth my support.

PSO2 should have been localized earlier. It's criminal that it hasn't yet been localized... Fucking criminal.

RalchAC

Well, I don't think anybody would tease an awful sub-15 fps game.
It's going to be subnative, we need to accept it

why are God Eater 2, Digimon Story, and One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 Vita not localised
why Namco WHY :(

you can add gundam dynasty warriors, seed, battle pentagram and tales of ports to that list too

God Eater could be localized by that third party relationship team. The question is WHY Namco doesn't even bother to release the Vita version of their localized PS3 games on PSN. It can be that expensive, when there is a company bringing obscure Japanese games to the service.

I've missed hope for Digimon and Tales of. Lol at Madoka getting localized xD

I just bought Lumines and Flower for the Vita. Already owned Lumines 1 & 2 on the PSP and Flower on the PS3. Great games that are worth my support.

PSO2 should have been localized earlier. It's criminal that it hasn't yet been localized... Fucking criminal.

I've said this quite a few times, but i won't get tired of this. PSO2 should have had a PS4 port for its Japanese launch. Have you seen the release schedule? I think it could do pretty good considering how big are the spaces between games. Then release the game on PS4/PSVita/PC. If they had any problems they could have ask some help to SCE or SOE.

Zhao_Yun

Looking forward to Deception IV although I haven't played any of the former games in the series. Hope I can finish P4G before that. :)

Has Bamco ever made a statement in regards to God Eater 2 in the West?

baekshi

Banned
God Eater could be localized by that third party relationship team. The question is WHY Namco doesn't even bother to release the Vita version of their localized PS3 games on PSN. It can be that expensive, when there is a company bringing obscure Japanese games to the service.

Tecmo Koei( they're publishing in EU) said that it wasn't their decision to get the Vita Dynasty Gundam, and they would have if they could. TK has a good record of getting the Vita games localised so that says a lot about how shit Bandai Namco is with Vita.
Looking forward to Deception IV although I haven't played any of the former games in the series. Hope I can finish P4G before that. :)

Has Bamco ever made a statement in regards to God Eater 2 in the West?

Don't think it's coming.

RalchAC

Tecmo Koei( they're publishing in EU) said that it wasn't their decision to get the Vita Dynasty Gundam, and they would have if they could. TK has a good record of getting the Vita games localised so that says a lot about how shit Bandai Namco is with Vita.

Don't think it's coming.

Yes, I know. I was in that thread. Has DBZ sold THAT bad they don't want to release anything else on the Vita? I'm loving Tecmo lately <3

If GE2 is released, they'll wait for the inevitable 1.5 expansion hunting games love to release 12-15 months after the original.

Yes, I know. I was in that thread. Has DBZ sold THAT bad they don't want to release anything else on the Vita? I'm loving Tecmo lately <3

If GE2 is released, they'll wait for the inevitable 1.5 expansion hunting games love to release 12-15 months after the original.

God Eater 3 is coming.

Edit:

The more serious question is:
Why is there no TV series yet? Why is there no movie yet (
for Rindou events
)?

RiverBed

Banned
question:
I'm on ps+ on ps3; how can I check on free ps+ games for vita and ps3?
I only see free ps3 games.
thanks.

Top Bottom