• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | October 2014

Tizoc

Thanks guys. So I passed a little over the mark, now I'll just wait for the $15 to drop on my account. Gotta start thinking what to buy with it!

No check your e-mail via PS4/PS3/Vita and one attached to your account.
They send you the code via e-mail, then you redeem that code and get $15.

AsfaeksBR

No check your e-mail via PS4/PS3/Vita and one attached to your account.
They send you the code via e-mail, then you redeem that code and get $15.

Good to know, thanks.
Good thing I bought a Plus card and put some $ on my wallet, because the dollar is already rising here because of yesterday's election.

SerTapTap

Tizoc

Good to know, thanks.
Good thing I bought a Plus card and put some $ on my wallet, because the dollar is already rising here because of yesterday's election.

Just to clarify...
go to SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com
Click transaction history and set it to show you all purchases from Oct. 1st til now
Add up all the number in brackets.
if that total is $100 or more you've qualified.

delSai

PS4 and Vita are active, I have a PS3 but it is in the loft for now. Worst case I could wait for LBP3 which should still be in time
I think LBP would be a good get, lots of levels to play and if you are creative you can build your own stuff. Other than that Ps+ or First Light.

any tips on what PS4 game (preferably exclusive to PS4 and not on PC) I should buy to recieve the cashback?

I have already preordered GTA V so I need to buy something worth at least 42$

I am not interested in Drive Club

how long time left do I have before the offer expires?

In hours please, I live in Sweden så(!) American time is a chore.

I've become completely addicted to Dragon's Crown. Playing the post game is more fun than I hoped, and the Amazon is A LOT of fun. I still think a sequel could be much better, but I'm glad I went back to it.

Good to know, thanks.

The dollar has risen so much in the last couple of months I'm not sure I'l be able to get a PS4 by the beginning of next year anymore =[

Tapejara

So, Sony never stated if purchases made on September 30th count towards the promotion, correct? Still seems kind of shitty to announce a promotion the day after the Store updated.

AsfaeksBR

Just to clarify...
go to SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com
Click transaction history and set it to show you all purchases from Oct. 1st til now
Add up all the number in brackets.
if that total is $100 or more you've qualified.

Yup, I qualify. Thanks for all your help Tizoc, you're the one that helped me the most in this thread until now.

Cheers, fellow BRGAFfer! :)

45 was the way to go, but...

The dollar has risen so much in the last couple of months I'm not sure I'l be able to get a PS4 by the beginning of next year anymore =[

Depending on where you're getting, it won't be much more expensive. Probably the price will stay the same. But for those who have an US Account like me, the price of the games will be about the same as they're sold on BR Store. That's the sad part!

ecurbj

Anyone else having trouble going to the Sony Blog? Seems like it's down.

Yup. I keep getting:

"Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Reference #3.14111f45.1414425553.11c57913"

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Why all this discussion about the thread though? Did i miss something?

cancel what?

If its a thread you are talking about Id say dont try putting anything up until we get another official word. But am pretty sure for the most part they wouldnt junior you over it, just lock the thread most likely.

They only seem junior people over really bad threads as it does not contribute anything or is just something so off the wall that their posting powers need to be taken away for a while.
Ok thanks :)

To be fair, the mods probably imagined that there would be more PS3/PS4 chat in here, I understand that, it's a laudable goal to want to keep things welcoming and to avoid fanboy nonsense. That's cool, i'm totally on board with that. I just want to contribute to a friendly, on-topic discussion about the device I actually own.

The problem is that home console chat in here has been pretty much frightened off because of an already established Vita community and the PS4 being the subject of conversation virtually everywhere else, meaning that vitagaf just sets up in any haven where it's likely to get responses about the vita, rather than about the hot topic of PS4/XBO. It's also such a niche device that every nugget of news about every niche game barely seems worth making a thread about, so it all gets filed in here, whereas every nugget of PS4 info gets it's own thread due to a higher level of interest from people still making their minds up about which home console to buy. Why would you bother asking a Ps4 question in here when the odds are there are several dozen posters who would contribute to a fresh thread about the topic?
That's true, but it's also true that every other Vita thread for some reason become full of haters, that's why there's the current situation, this is the only place where Vitabros can talk civilly, but at the same time this is not a behavior i can approve, people should not be afraid of haters or else their actions will be justified, if someone hates just say to mods and they will ban the hater.

Top Bottom