• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

JeTmAn81

Had some fun running through the first few levels of Duke 3D on Vita. I'm not sure if I've ever played a FPS on the Vita. The sticks work well! I might try some multiplayer.

Deku Tree

Whoa Dave is pretty lame.

If you have Second Son already, that. But there's not really any down side to playing First Light first. Just a couple of pretty minor Second Son spoilers.

Thanks! Yeah I have both. Havent gotten around to playing SS yet. Just got FL today on PS+.

cafemomo

wonderful month
hHc5W5y.png

Siegmeyer

It's pretty random. It's been as early as 11am and as late as 4pm ime. Someone will probably update this thread when it happens.

And as I got done typing that, it seems it is currently updating now. The Swapper is free when you search for it, First Light must be in the process of switching to free because when I searched for it there was no 'Free' or 'Buy for £xxx' button.

Erasus

Nope. Nothing unless it's been ported to PS4 AND supports cross-buy. The XB1 is the same way. No gen 7 games - both digital and physical - work with either gen 8 console. I'm also surprised someone on GAF could be unaware. It was kind of, like, a massively huge gargantuan deal here.

I was equally surprised people not knowing PS1 disc games work on every PS3.

bombshell

Yep, Duke is available and "free" if you search for it

Edit: Everything is up except Infamous

Of course the game I was most looking forward to in this update is the only one missing.

I hope they didn't fuck something up because First Light has completely gone missing from the store when I search for Infamous or First Light.

WITHE1982

Of course the game I was most looking forward to in this update is the only one missing.

I hope they didn't fuck something up because First Light has completely gone missing from the store when I search for Infamous or First Light.

Yup all free PS+ games are available now if you search for them (The Swapper, Duck Tales, Prototype 2, Woah Dave and Duke Nukem).

Strange how InFamous: First Light has vanished. I'm guessing they're just updating the EU store.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ight/cid=EP9000-CUSA00897_00-FIRSTLIGHTSHIP00

According to twitter UK store will update around 2PM today

All are available for free now (apart from Infamous) if you search for them on the website or PSN.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Why is infamous not only not free, but not even on the store anymore?

Fucking dick move if they've backed out. Hardcore dick move.

plake

Jesus guys, it's gone because Sony is updating the store. They wouldn't back out. Calm down. ò_Ó I mean have you ever seen a Sony store update run smoothly?

Used the uk Web store on my phone and got all the games except duck tales which seems to be missing so I'm gonna have to check later for that.

The good news is that I'm downloading First Light right now (UK store).

The bad news is that lately, my PS4 download speeds have been abysmal. I'm getting approximately 200-300kbps. :/ I used to get full and consistent download/upload speeds on my PS4, but ever since the latest firmware update they've gone to shit.

Estimated download time - 7 hours. -_-

Dambrosi

Banned
There's quite a lot of good stuff in Part 2 of the January Sale, especially for weeaboos
such as myself.
. Resonance Of Fate and Tales Of Graces f Knight Edition for £7.99 each, for instance. Tons of NISA (and Aksys) stuff too.

I'm looking forward to filling up my cart next Tuesday when I get paid.

Looks like I'll no longer be jealous of EU like the old days, but now the JP offerings.
Yeah, that selection is insane. Plus all the free PC Engine games on top of that. Nutso.

Top Bottom