• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Percy

Banned
I'm expecting Yakuza Dead Souls to be one of March's PS3 games personally. Hope not because Yakuza 4 this month was useless to me as it was incompatible with my saves from the disc version and I'd expect a similar situation for Dead Souls and I've just sunk way too much time into both those games to start from scratch on the digital versions.

noomi

Rogue Legacy is one of the February free games, Hotline Miami was in the past.

I see... normally I just check the ps+ free games section on my ps4 (the one that has the huge banners) and it only shows 2 games each month. I guess there were 3 for February? Why wouldn't it just show all 3 in that space, I wonder what else I might have missed out on.

if you redeemed Hotline Miami back then for the Vita/PS3 you can now have it for PS4 too.

Aha! Yes I think I redeemed a few months back on the vita, did not know they could transfer over this way, good to know :D

mclem

I'm expecting Yakuza Dead Souls to be one of March's PS3 games personally. Hope not because Yakuza 4 this month was useless to me as it was incompatible with my saves from the disc version and I'd expect a similar situation for Dead Souls and I've just sunk way too much time into both those games to start from scratch on the digital versions.

I very much doubt they'd release two games from the same franchise back-to-back, particularly when the games in question are so big.

I see... normally I just check the ps+ free games section on my ps4 (the one that has the huge banners) and it only shows 2 games each month. I guess there were 3 for February? Why wouldn't it just show all 3 in that space, I wonder what else I might have missed out on.

Aha! Yes I think I redeemed a few months back on the vita, did not know they could transfer over this way, good to know :D

fyi, this also happened with thomas was alone when it came out on ps4

Auctopus

Freedom Cry is a buggy POS.

I bought it, but I wouldn't download it again if they paid me. Steer clear.

That's weird. It ran fine for me and I really enjoyed it, if it's PS+ then that's great because then people can make up their own opinions.

Kosma

Banned
I guess, it sucks though its the second stand alone expansion that Ive bought in the last few months (first light being the other) and the second one being offered on PS+ in 3 months as well.

Guess I won't be buying any more of those since they are bound to go free quickly.

Sony sending a strong signal not to bother with them if this news is true.

JoshHood

I'm betting on Super Stardust Ultra and Q*bert Rebooted for the future. Not anytime soon but maybe August (~six months after release). They both seem so ripe for the Plussing.

xrnzaaas

Is it going to be possible to play Helldivers in SP? Or is it co-op only?

As for Freedom Cry, I certainly wouldn't mind (much like the main game, but it's probably too early for it to be added to PS+).

AndyD

aka andydumi
Freedom Cry is a buggy POS.

I bought it, but I wouldn't download it again if they paid me. Steer clear.

I have not been able to figure this out, but does it contain the sea roaming of the main game? Just hop on a ship and roam the seas at will?

BkMogul

I have not been able to figure this out, but does it contain the sea roaming of the main game? Just hop on a ship and roam the seas at will?

From what I remember reading, it's pretty limited in what you can do, which is why steered me from not purchasing it when it was on sale awhile back.

delSai

Was Arkham Origins: Blackgate for Vita a Plus title in the past? I feel like i should play the Origins games before Arkham Knight is out.

AndyD

aka andydumi

Nothus

Damn this has come around fast. It only feels like yesterday when the last set of games were announced!
Fingers crossed for Killzone.

Hasney

Knack is on sale right now (or was until just a few days ago). So no Knack March xD.

The sale was to throw you off the trail! Look at this:

planetary_alignment_view.png

Coincidence? I think not.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Helldivers and... Oddworld New 'n' Tasty. Mark it. I'm guessing I*m 50% right. ;)

Well, Helldivers were almost confirmed for Plus when they announced the release date. Would be nice to get Oddworld along with them, but I won't get my hopes up.

El_Cinefilo

I'm pretty convinced Helldivers will be one of the PS4 one's. the other? Assuming they're not going to put something up that's currently on sale? I'm going with Never Alone or Lara Croft: Temple of Osiris.

For Vita, Terraria? maybe Race the sun?

KiraXD

Helldivers is obvious. Not sure about oddworld. Thats coming out on xbox one soon. Doubt they would make it free just yet.

helldivers isnt coming out until the end of march... so id be willing to bet its not one of Marches plus games since theyre releasing them all at once at the beginning of the month. maybe april plus... but not march.

Footos22

helldivers isnt coming out until the end of march... so id be willing to bet its not one of Marches plus games since theyre releasing them all at once at the beginning of the month. maybe april plus... but not march.

Helldivers is out March 3rd Which is also PS+ day

Top Bottom