• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I was waiting for someone to make that terrible joke. As original as a Knack joke.

But yes. Yes there are a great many.

I wasn't joking. I was asking a question because I'm not overly aware of the Vita's library and hearing that it's already become a legacy platform made me think there wasn't much games on it. Talk about sensitive.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I wasn't joking. I was asking a question because I'm not overly aware of the Vita's library and hearing that it's already become a legacy platform made me think there wasn't much games on it. Talk about sensitive.
I find this very hard to believe. There's no way someone could actually think that every single Vita game has already been given away. There's just no way. Sorry I don't buy it.

I find this very hard to believe. There's no way someone could actually think that every single Vita game has already been given away. There's just no way. Sorry I don't buy it.

Well, I suppose I asked it in an exaggerated manner as is my nature but I really was curious if there was much left. I honestly know jack shit about its library. I suppose I could have said "is there much left" rather than "any". I'll be careful how I talk about the Vita in here from now on lest I offend you.

Well, I suppose I asked it in an exaggerated manner as is my nature but I really was curious if there was much left. I honestly know jack shit about its library. I suppose I could have said "is there much left" rather than "any". I'll be careful how I talk about the Vita in here from now on lest I offend you.
dude its an ignorant question

there are at least 2-3 new Vita releases every week

redcrayon

Wiki says there's over 1100 Vita games, and just casting my eye down the list, probably over 900 of them released in NA/EU.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Vita_games_(A–L)

There are also still hundreds announced that haven't been released, which is why we've seen titles launch on PS+.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=969122&page=1

dude its an ignorant question

there are at least 2-3 new Vita releases every week

I'd argue most questions are ignorant in some way. That's why we ask :p

Fair enough. I know now it has quite a library. Hearing it is a legacy platform made me surprised it's still being supported. I mainly just want Persona 4 Golden to be on PS+. Would be a decent excuse to buy one.

JonnyKong

I think the time has finally come for me to cancel my subscription. I don't play online and I won't be playing any of these. I'm just giving away money for nothing.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I think the time has finally come for me to cancel my subscription. I don't play online and I won't be playing any of these. I'm just giving away money for nothing.

Yeah, that's what I think. I probably won't renew as well for now, and be back with Dark Souls 3.

Omerta

Here are the things that are stopping me from cancelling my sub:

- My backlog across ps4 and vita
- The thought that the minute I do it, they'll start releasing games that appeal to me again
- It's fuck all money

Basically, I'm unhappy at the moment but I'll probably never cancel :)

Celegus

For $30 a year (buy 'em on sale yo), it's the most insane deal ever in my eyes. I don't like or ignore plenty of the games, but there's still a ton I love or at least got to try.

seady

From Sony's standpoint, it is a pretty good lineup,

Mass Effect 2
Whole season of Walking Dead
Beyond Good & Evil
Bunch of indie games

But of coz many people played them already.

Alpende

Here are the things that are stopping me from cancelling my sub:

- My backlog across ps4 and vita
- The thought that the minute I do it, they'll start releasing games that appeal to me again
- It's fuck all money

Basically, I'm unhappy at the moment but I'll probably never cancel :)

I use it for online mostly and it's only 4 euros a month or so. The games are just a nice addition, if there are some I'd want to play.

Pachimari

I got a question. My cousin is in Spain and doesn't know how to get online, so I bought a 3-month subscription (in a box) and tried to redeem the code but it doesn't work. Can't I redeem with it on a Spanish account if the code have been bought here in Denmark?

I got a question. My cousin is in Spain and doesn't know how to get online, so I bought a 3-month subscription (in a box) and tried to redeem the code but it doesn't work. Can't I redeem with it on a Spanish account if the code have been bought here in Denmark?

The PSN cards are country specific I believe.
They should have a flag on them.

Oh I see, sucks.

I also tried directly through the PlayStation Store with my credit card on his PSN account, buying a subscription through the Spanish store but that didn't work out either. =/
Yea for some silly reason they will also only accept local credit cards.
I have that problem with my UK PSNID while not owning a UK CC.

bryt

So for the Sale of the Dead, with PS Plus Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica X are $6 each, but the Resident Evil HD Bundle contains both of those games for $6.

Is there any difference with the games in the bundle?

Celegus

Finished Broken Age which was just delightful. Tried out Gunslinger on PS3 from a couple months back and what horrid mess that is technically. I'm not one that usually cares about framerate or anything, but when it locks up every few seconds, it's completely unplayable. Baleeted!

Finished Broken Age which was just delightful. Tried out Gunslinger on PS3 from a couple months back and what horrid mess that is technically. I'm not one that usually cares about framerate or anything, but when it locks up every few seconds, it's completely unplayable. Baleeted!

I played through Gunslinger on PS3 and never had any locking up or technical issues. Framerate was fine.

daxy

New games are up in the European store on the Vita at least (not the web store though). Is Invizimals PSP worth downloading, or should I avoid cluttering my download list?

redcrayon

Just played the first hour of Dragon Fin Soup, and really enjoying it.

I definitely recommend reading the manual, or at least the 'read this or die' quick start guide, the basics are pretty simple but there's a few quirks in the item usage mechanics.

Guns are powerful but you have limited ammo which is a nice touch, you also inflict double damage with rear attacks, and can have both followers and pets to help out.

The writing is pretty good, I like Robin as a protagonist already. It looks like there's some depth in it's crafting system too. So nice to see a storage system ( a chest in your home and at the inn too). You have a choice between story (you can save your progress and death isn't final) and a couple of hardcore (death is permanent) campaigns too.

Playing on the Vita, it suffers from a similar issue to Space Hulk in that text is too small, it's clearly designed for a bigger screen, but you can play with buttons or touch or a mix of both, which is cool.

Celegus

I played through Gunslinger on PS3 and never had any locking up or technical issues. Framerate was fine.

Weird. I played through the first couple chapters but it was constantly hitching, which made aiming impossible and I'd randomly end up dead. Felt more like lag in a multiplayer game than anything, but it was really bad. Not really my style of game anyway.

Sarcasm

I can't find the damn tavern and I have been looking for ten minutes. Also I now have -112 gold due to breaking crates and vases in town.

dsc_0123m2y3a.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Not feeling Dragon Fin Soup at all... pretty clunky controls and the inventory UI is atrocious, one of the worst I've seen. Seems like it was made for kb/m only and only barely made workable with a controller.
And the story mode is boring, all the quests are pretty bland so far.

Started it the other night. It's got a very cool vibe. I can't for the life of me find that knife though, so I'm just playing through with Shay at the moment.

hehe yeah that one is a bit tricky.
I also like Shay's story more. But both are very good and interesting.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
I can't find the damn tavern and I have been looking for ten minutes. Also I now have -112 gold due to breaking crates and vases in town.

112 gold is nothing. You will get way more than that from the first mission.

I am only 1 mission in myself.

redcrayon

Not feeling Dragon Fin Soup at all... pretty clunky controls and the inventory UI is atrocious, one of the worst I've seen. Seems like it was made for kb/m only and only barely made workable with a controller.
And the story mode is boring, all the quests are pretty bland so far.
I agree that the command interface (where you choose whether to move/use/bin an item) is a poor substitute for mouse or touch controls. Whats annoying is the lack of optimisation on Vita- it has a touch screen, but everything is so small that I can barely use it for equipping etc.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Well I'm officially stuck on Broken Age. I'm on Shay chapter 2 and I've interacted with literally everything and everyone in every possible way on both the sky world and the ground and I'm getting nowhere.

Well I'm officially stuck on Broken Age. I'm on Shay chapter 2 and I've interacted with literally everything and everyone in every possible way on both the sky world and the ground and I'm getting nowhere.
Try playing the other story for a while. At one point in the game you are going to need information from the other story in order to progress.

Top Bottom