• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play #2 viewing and discussion thread. May 9th 6PM EST 3 PM PST

Nah fam. No way. I imagine Capcom will lost over $50 million if this game never comes out, so no way Sony can afford or would want to pay for that exclusive contract given the history of this game's development.
Nothing is truly ever exclusive with Capcom it might take them 10 years but they are going tp port it anyway.

Deep Down needs to come out though

Xenon

Nah fam. No way. I imagine Capcom will lost over $50 million if this game never comes out, so no way Sony can afford or would want to pay for that exclusive contract given the history of this game's development.

It was a it tongue and cheek since it never came out. But yeah, after DR3 & SFV's disappointing showings and Monster Worlds record sales. I can't see too many console exclusives in their future

DonF

what are the odds that Sony would fuck up 2 Nintendo Directs in a row?

the odds are good this is going to blow us all away man
This is exactly what I'm talking about!

20180529_072849_Image_3%20(2).jpg

wait did Ubisoft just leak 3.5 minutes of our Sony Nintendo Direct #2?

I hope not, they could have waited for that Ghost Recon trailer what are you doing Sony? Money hat that shit

Whitesnake

Banned
My predictions:
  • They’ll undo their censorship policy.
  • They’ll announce Demon Souls 2
  • They’ll announce Bloodborne 2
  • They’ll annoumce that PS5 will have backwards compatibility with all previous playstation consoles.
  • They’ll anounce the actual real second coming of Jesus.
  • They announce that my wife will come back to me
  • please karen i miss you

My predictions:
  • They’ll undo their censorship policy.
  • They’ll announce Demon Souls 2
  • They’ll announce Bloodborne 2
  • They’ll annoumce that PS5 will have backwards compatibility with all previous playstation consoles.
  • They’ll anounce the actual real second coming of Jesus.
  • They announce that my wife will come back to me
  • please karen i miss you
I hope this is all true :messenger_loudly_crying:

Top Bottom