• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 07/24/08

sullytao

Bootaaay said:
Not sure if Europe is ever getting it fellow Red Dwarf fan, but there are ways to buy stuff from the US store (www.etropay.com for example) and the betas should work with a UK account (I got accepted into the Warhawk beta with my US account, it was meant to be US exclusive but it worked fine on my UK account).

Thanks for that. I'l give it a try :D

twinturbo2 said:
Why does SCEA hate PSOne downloads? They're missing an opportunity here...

I say the same thing every damn time Nintendo of America updates the Virtual Console lineup. It's like they don't want our money or something.

Oneself

Sorry "downloads", but I'll get the BRD version of Siren. Eden demo, come in, you're welcome.

ALSO, Castlevania Chronicles would be great. Great as in I'll pay for it you morans what are you waiting for? Do you think it will update on PSN by itself!?-great.

Fady K

Aeon712 said:
I'd get Siren if I had the hard drive space :(.

Aeon, i just bought the Japanese version of Siren today, its got full English voice AND text (in options you can choose the language of choice). Save space + own the whole game at once without a long installation.

nofi

Fady K said:
Aeon, i just bought the Japanese version of Siren today, its got full English voice AND text (in options you can choose the language of choice). Save space + own the whole game at once without a long installation.

Japanese version has? Sure?

lupinko

Fady K said:

Are you sure about that? I don't remember seeing English text as an option (not that it matters to me anyway). But then again I own the Japanese PSN Survival Promo version of it.

yurinka

Firewire said:
I think you guys get both next week.
For me doesn't matter, I also have a USA account. But I have severall friends who only have Euro accounts.

BTW still remains a couple of hours for the US store update, nope?

yurinka

Ilparazzo said:
PixelJunk eden sucks!

Tis a joke, don't kill me please!
collejaua4.gif

bryehn

Y2Kev said:
come on i'm so excited come onnn

No doubt. It'll take most of us at least a couple hours to grab siren, let's get this show on the road!

Unfortunately we all know that any time there's an update we're actually waiting for it doesn't go up till late night.

That one time it went up at 3:30 EST totally spoiled me.

Ilparazzo

But seriously now, when do you estimate PJE to show up? I mean I don't really know what to expect of the game and I want to try it out.

Jim

Ilparazzo said:
But seriously now, when do you estimate PJE to show up? I mean I don't really know what to expect of the game and I want to try it out.

Not reading the original post is bannable these days. And I've mentioned I'd start banhammering those who show up randomly complaining about it, or the fact that the updates "sucks" even though we don't know the contents.
Y2Kev not included
:p

CONTENT GOES UP AT AROUND 6PM THURSDAY NIGHT IN THE U.S.

Ilparazzo

Jim said:
Not reading the original post is bannable these days. And I've mentioned I'd start banhammering those who show up randomly complaining about it, or the fact that the updates "sucks" even though we don't know the contents.
Y2Kev not included

Forgive me! I do not deserve to live!

Seriously though, sorry about that, I didn't know.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
GamerGeorge said:
So, basically, the reason the U.S. PSN Store is lacking in PSone games is because of the trouble with the many licenses featured in games and the lack of effort.
The lack of profit is a new one. That pretty much kills any incentive, doesn't it?

kuYuri

Jim said:
Y2Kev not included

Please enforce this rule hard Jim. I'm getting tired of seeing these threads bumped up with the same questions that have been answered and complaints countless times thread after thread.

Top Bottom