• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/13/09 IS MAHVEL BAYBEE!

PAL Update (not up yet):

Downloadable Games:

Droplitz (£7.99/€9.99)
PEGI 3+

Trial and Unlock Key:
(Download the trial to try the game for free, and then purchase the Unlock Key if you would like to own the full game)

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Trial free, Unlock Key £11.99/€14.99)
PEGI 12+

Demos (free):

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
PEGI 16+

Add-On Game Content:

Red Faction: Guerilla – Demons of the Badlands (£6.29/€7.99)
PEGI 12+

Pain
PEGI 16+

* Museum Pack (£3.99/€4.99)
* Knockin’ Bloks Pack (£1.59/€1.99)
* Smooth Jarvis Pack (free)

LittleBigPlanet
PEGI 7+

* Ada Lovelace Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
* Boudicca Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
* Genghis Khan Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
* Mozart Costume (£0.79/€0.99)
* History Costume Kit Pack (£2.39/€2.99)
* History Level Kit Pack (£3.19/€3.99)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 – Gary Player (£4.79/€5.99)
PEGI 3+

Madden NFL 10
PEGI 3+

* DB Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* Dig Deep (£0.45/€0.49)
* DL Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* Game Day Instincts (£0.45/€0.49)
* Hometown Hero (£0.45/€0.49)
* LB Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* Madden Max Pack (This pack contains ALL Madden packs currently available) (£6.29/€7.99)
* Max Franchise Pack (This pack contains all of the Franchise packs available, Get all player, staff and scout packs combined)
* Not Done Yet (£0.79/€0.99)
* OL Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* One More Year (£1.19/€1.49)
* Online Franchise (£6.29/€7.99)
* Pick a Superstar (£0.79/€0.99)
* PK Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* Play Through the Pain (£0.79/€0.99)
* QB Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* RB Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* Star Player (£0.79/€0.99)
* Super Superstar (£1.19/€1.49)
* WR Scout (£0.45/€0.49)
* Elite Status (£3.19/€3.99)
* Expert Medical Staff (£1.19/€1.49)
* Expert Scout Pack (This pack contains all 8 individual Scout Packs) (£2.39/€2.99)
* Franchise Player Pack (This pack contains all the Franchise player packs available) (£2.39/€2.99)
* Great Staff Pack (This pack contains all the Staff packs available) (£2.39/€2.99)
* Skilled Medical Staff (£0.79/€0.99)
* World Class Training Staff (£1.19/€1.49)

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires
PEGI 16+

* Arabian Armour Set (women) (free)
* Mystic Armour Set (men) (free)
* Wa Armour Set (women) (free)
* Shinobi Armour Set (men) (free)

Rock Band
Further your Rock Band experience with this selection of content to download:
PEGI 12+

* Gorillaz Pack 01 (this combines the below three Gorillaz tracks in one pack) (£2.49/€2.99)
* Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz (£0.99/€1.49)
* Feel Good Inc. by Gorillaz (£0.99/€1.49)
* Re-Hash by Gorillaz (£0.99/€1.49)
* Chest Fever (Live) by The Band (£0.99/€1.49)
* Magic Bus (Live at Leeds) by The Who (£0.99/€1.49)
* Piece of my Heart by Big Brother and the Holding Company (£0.99/€1.49)
* White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (£0.99/€1.49)

Guitar Hero: World Tour – Activision Track Pack (free)
Further your track collection with this additional content for download.
PEGI 12+

Themes (free):

Savage Moon Waldgeist – Red Theme
Wallpapers (free)

Fat Princess Wallpaper

PlayStation Store via PSP and Media Go

Downloadable Games:

Madden NHL 2010 (Released on Friday the 14th of August) (£29.99/€39.99)
PEGI 3+

Patapon (£14.99/€19.99)
PEGI 7+

Real Madrid The Game (£15.99/€19.99)
PEGI 7+

Add-On Game Content (also available via the PS3 store):

Rock Band Unplugged
PEGI 12+

* The Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)
* The Trooper by Iron Maiden (£0.99/€1.49)

Themes (free):

Dissidia Final Fantasy – Theme 7

Videos (free):

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Trailer

some neat stuff, though I hope the US update will have a surprise like a good PS1 game.

edit: Will EA do that DLC-shit to all of their sport games? :lol

PAL-PS-blog dude is already busy in the comments section...

MGS1 – not submitted, no current release date
Resident Evil – not submitted, no current release date
Bomberman – Looking like Septemeber at the moment
Trine – The game has been submitted again to QA, they have been working on optimising the game to run better on the PS3. I will find a direct link to their latest update and post it a bit later on in the comments section.
Castlevania SOTN – not submitted, no current release date
Disgaea 3 DLC – End of August

IL-2 Sturmovik, there should be a demo coming in the next week or two

Looking like a few weeks yet for Trine I’m afraid, they had to submit the game again to QA

There is no current release date for Namco Museum I’m afraid

For Gamescon we will be releasing videos on the store on the evening of Tuesday the 18th straight after the Sony conference, this will be followed by business as usual on Thursday the 20th (including more Gamescon videos).

ChackanKun said:
15€ hei? Prolly will buy the US one.

Yeah, may do the same. £11.99 seems a bit much. Having said that, I didn't mind the Fat Princess price but may buy a couple of US PSN cards to get MvC2 and prepare for the Capcom PSone games :)

glaurung said:
Is there any kind of hope of FFVIII and FFIX ever making it into the PS1 classics sections on PSN store?

Obviously that will happen this gen

ChackanKun said:
Specially since FF8 won't run on every PS3...including mine :(
that should be more a "not every FF8 version runs on PS3". So I guess they could just choose the right one for each country ^^

SolidusDave said:
that should be more a "not every FF8 version runs on PS3". So I guess they could just choose the right one for each country ^^

Really? It's a game problem? :lol Always thought that PAL Ps3's came with some bugs in PS1 bc lol

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
ChackanKun said:
Specially since FF8 won't run on every PS3...including mine :(

It depends on the version of the game you have, not the PS3 itself. I too have the version that doesn't work, but have been looking for the version that works. Look for SLES 02082 -> 32082 version (each disc has it's own ID, disc 1 is 02082, while disc 4 is 3208).

-Winnie-

bomb_jack said:
I couldn't give a fuck about the EU store, it's so easy to get content from the other stores.

How? I was under the impression that each store only accepts credit card from that store's region. :/

Billen

Banned
bomb_jack said:
I couldn't give a fuck about the EU store, it's so easy to get content from the other stores.

Buying from the US store, for example, is easy. Hong Kong on the other hand denies purchases with my (EU) VISA card, nowadays. Messing with alternative payment routes is doable, but far from "easy".

jorma

is now taking requests
-Winnie- said:
How? I was under the impression that each store only accepts credit card from that store's region. :/

My EU visa card is accepted in the US store. However, i'm finding that i need it less and less, as the prices are actually comparable these days. The 1 euro = 1 usd does not apply on PSN, at least not in the Swedish store.

more replies from the blog:

DiRT 2 Demo? said:
There looks to be one coming yes

Fallout 3 DLC date? said:
At the moment looks to be September

Gamescom Sony PC video? said:
It should be a very good conference, and we should have it released on the store the following Thursday.

more PSP games for the PSPgo launch? said:
I can’t give specific details at present, however, there will be lots of content coming for the PSP in order to support those of you who may be getting the PSP Go.

BZB back on german store some day? said:
BZB should be coming to the German store yes, not sure exactly when just yet though.

fat princess pal patch? said:
I’ve just spoken to the team and it should have gone live just now.
(well, at some time today)

.DETUNED? said:
Should be out in September time.

where is the Crystal defenders demo? said:
The Crystal Defenders demo was removed from all stores at the publishers request.
:lol :lol

Disgaea 3 trophy patch? said:
Not sure about any such patch for Disgaea 3

final fantasy dissidia PAL demo? said:
should be here next week.

Zombie Apocalypse should be end of this month.
Turtles in Time should be some point in Septermber
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment looks to be later this year.

DMeisterJ

Banned
iapetus said:
Is this any good, or should I be looking at Peyton Manning Ice Hockey instead?

lol. I was going to say that.

At least it's on the store the day it comes out. I hope this is the norm in a few weeks when the Go comes out.

MvC2 is confirmed to be $14.99 on the US store, right? Just added a $20 card and have enough in my wallet now for MGS and MvC2, as long as MvC2 is $14.99 :p

Roxas

yeah, but anybody who pays £29.99 for a PSP game (a DD game no less) these days is out of their fucking minds.

Baha

JustAnotherOtaku said:
MvC2 is confirmed to be $14.99 on the US store, right? Just added a $20 card and have enough in my wallet now for MGS and MvC2, as long as MvC2 is $14.99 :p

You're gonna be 0.98 cents short ($14.99 + $5.99 = $20.98)

jvm

Gamasutra.
Do we know that EA is putting Madden NHLNFL 2010 on the U.S. PS Store?

What a slap in the face, I'd imagine, if that were out on EU store and not the U.S. one.

GQman2121

Banned
ChackanKun said:
Wait, what? :lol Didn't even knew about that lol

Does it solve anything?

It did for me. I haven't had any issues connecting to games all week.

Did anyone else get invited into the MAG beta? I got the email a few days.

Xater

jvm said:
Do we know that EA is putting Madden NHLNFL 2010 on the U.S. PS Store?

What a slap in the face, I'd imagine, if that were out on EU store and not the U.S. one.

Especially for 40 Euro. That's cheap.

Edit: I just realized that this is the PSP version not the PS3 one. :lol

jvm

Gamasutra.
GQman2121 said:
Did anyone else get invited into the MAG beta? I got the email a few days.
Got an invitation to apply. I'm a little worried one of the questions I answered will send me to the bottom of the list.

Invitations to apply are kind of like announcements about announcements. :)

Shouldn't MvC2 be less than that in the Euro store, to have parity with XBLA?

(Honest question, I'm wondering which system to get it on. Thinking PS3 because I can use my Saturn USB pad, but I'm not serious about fighting games...)

Cruzader

Banned
So SE wanted the Crystal Defenders removed since whoever played it knew it was a shit game and ended not buying it?

Cruzader said:
So SE wanted the Crystal Defenders removed since whoever played it knew it was a shit game and ended not buying it?

I bought the game after playing the demo. Hard as hell but really enoyable. Nowhere nears as good as PJM of course.

lupinko said:
You can connect to games somewhat better now, but disappearing princess glitch still exists.

Nice, nice. I want to play Fat Princess but was waiting till they solve the connection problems.

Cruzader said:

I actually liked the demo. I thought it was pretty good. I just didnt buy the full game because of how difficult everyone was saying it was and because it was 10 bucks.

SmokyDave

Mmm, Red Faction DLC, yummy.

Only problem is, I'd just finished the game when my 40gb died and now I have to start all over again on my new 60gb. Oh well, great game.

I really hope PSN cards for EU will be announced at gamescom, once again I can't buy the DLC for my UK-version games since my local content is different. (Red Faction)
DLC should really be region-free.

glaurung

YianGaruga said:
I really hope PSN cards for EU will be announced at gamescom, once again I can't buy the DLC for my UK-version games since my local content is different. (Red Faction)

Quoted for massive amounts of truth.

MrDenny

If I have the MVC2 demo from the u.s. store will I have to redownload the game or will there just be a small unlock key?

GQman2121

Banned
Socom is finally getting the patch that will implement the final missing features listed on the games box.

Socom.com said:
Patch 1.5 Update –
Posted by Cindy Bowens

We are happy to announce that SOCOM: Confrontation Update 1.50 is in its final stages of QA testing and we expect the update to be ready for release in the next week or two.

Due to the extensive list of new features and the amount of content in this update, it has taken longer than expected to finish up the QA process. We appreciate your patience and we are very happy to be getting this update to you. After Update 1.50 is released, it will be followed by Update 1.60 which will include free downloadable content. We will be providing you more information on that update and the DLC pack in the coming weeks.

We hope you will enjoy the new features that Update 1.50 brings and again, we thank you for your patience!

Only took 10 months!

Cruzader said:

Must be a Euro thing. Was still on the US PSN store yesterday.

YianGaruga said:

Actually, there should be a unified PSN Store, now that would be awesome :|

Xater

GQman2121 said:
Socom is finally getting the patch that will implement the final missing features listed on the games box.

Only took 10 months!

If I could, I'd rather have my money back.

@YianGaruga: That's why it's better to get the US versions. It's way easier to get to the DLC.

Top Bottom