• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 10/29/09 – LocoRoco Midnight Carnival

tanod

when is my burrito
Damn Kassatsu. That blog looks really slick.

Hoping for more sales this week. Hopefully they'll do a temporary price drop on Fat Princess when the patch gets released.

jvm

Gamasutra.
tanod said:

Hoping for more sales this week. Hopefully they'll do a temporary price drop on Fat Princess when the patch gets released.
Whoa, it's ol' tanod. Dude, where you been? Things looking up from when you had flooding or whatnot months back?

tanod said:

There's a patch for Fat Princess, what is it trying to fix?

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
wow, wasn't aware Red Star went to PSP - i'd be over that !

Awesome, I recall hearing good things about this game, no?

it's pretty decent - didn't finish but it's a fun puzzler.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
This is very likely old news and I don't even know where to put it, so I'll just this toss it in here:

Remember the PSN portable ID?

Remember how it would not update the trophy data automatically (you had to manually hit the update button)?

Well, now it does. I have actually kinda suspected this a couple of weeks ago noticing it was reporting Uncharted 2 trophies despite not having updated it in a while, but I just tested it with a random trophy I just got and I can 100% confirm it does update automatically now.

Unrelated question: is flOw trophy patch available in EU yet?

I am going to be hopeful and pray that NIS stick to their word and put Disgaea 1 up this week, just hoping that they don't use the same price as they did for Prinny, I will not be happy.

TTP said:
Well, now it does. I have actually kinda suspected this a couple of weeks ago noticing it was reporting Uncharted 2 trophies despite not having updated it in a while, but I just tested it with a random trophy I just got and I can 100% confirm it does update automatically now.

Unrelated question: is flOw trophy patch available in EU yet?

Regarding the European one, I think it's enough just logging in now, but you still have to do it. I'm not 100% sure about this, so more people confirming this would be nice.

As for the flOw update, I think it's not available in Europe yet.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
GillaTheGorilla said:
I am going to be hopeful and pray that NIS stick to their word and put Disgaea 1 up this week, just hoping that they don't use the same price as they did for Prinny, I will not be happy.

did they give a date? I thought they just said 'the next few weeks' or something vague.

But yes I'd like Disgaea as well, although I'm quite enjoying wild arms XF for now.

mrklaw said:
did they give a date? I thought they just said 'the next few weeks' or something vague.

But yes I'd like Disgaea as well, although I'm quite enjoying wild arms XF for now.

They did on the NIS twitter page, if it doesn't happen I will sulk big style:

http://twitter.com/NISAinEurope

I held off from Wild Arms waiting for Disgaea, is Wild Arms XF worth getting?

Aru said:
If you like getting punished for every wrong move, then yes.

Does XF have the Japanese dub intact? I've been eyeing it and Riviera off and heard 505 games stripped the Japanese from the latter for no good reason.

GillaTheGorilla said:

Bad news. They just posted a tweet that Disgaea has been moved to 12th November.

kassatsu

Banned
hk.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week.

PSP GAMES

► minis (English | Japanese Ver.)
○ Yummy Yummy Cooking Jam (HK$ 38.00)

iratA

DMeisterJ said:
Hope it's not 2.4 gigs again...

I held off on the Clank demo because of this and the fact everyone said it was short.

Looking forward to the Rachet demo though, I usually prefer his sections more anyway.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ben 10's PSP game has been uploaded to the store. 10/26/09. Is this a first time for the US PSP store to update before Thursday, even if it's only one piece of content?

(Well, there was the Biohazard 5 demo...)

Volcynika

TheSeks said:
Ben 10's PSP game has been uploaded to the store. 10/26/09. Is this a first time for the US PSP store to update before Thursday, even if it's only one piece of content?

GTA Chinatown Wars went up last Tuesday (or whatever Tuesday the week it came out).

EDIT: Beaten, can't read.

Does anyone know if Adventures to Go will be hitting PSN this week?

The retail release is listed as a gamestop exclusive but I don't know if that prevents it from hitting PSN or not

Looks like a fun PSP SRPG

Big B

Want To See Rez HD Or Meteos Wars On PSN? Demand Them

Q Entertainment brought Lumines Supernova to the PlayStation 3, but they don’t have plans for any more ports. Over Twitter, Q Entertainment said there are “no current plans” for PlayStation Network ports of Rez HD, Every Extend Extra Extreme, or Meteos Wars.

However, those plans could change. Their tweet right afterwards reads, “That said, if the demand is there you never know.” So, if you want to see Rez HD or Meteos Wars on PlayStation Network bombard Q Entertainment’s twitter account with requests.

Link

DMeisterJ

Banned
TheSeks said:

Edgeward said:
They did the same when GTA CW was released.

And the NBA PSP game a few weeks ago.

DMPrince said:
i hope it's bigger.

Heh. But really, 2.4 gigs is a lot of space for such a short demo. It seems like the size is getting bigger while the length doesn't change much :eek:

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Volcynika said:
GTA Chinatown Wars went up last Tuesday (or whatever Tuesday the week it came out).

EDIT: Beaten, can't read.

Ah, yes. Chinatown Wars.

It'd be more interesting to see PS3/PSN downloadable games go on the store on a Tuesday. Get a jump on XBLA releases. :lol

kassatsu

Banned
jp.png
NOW UP!
/!\ Updates throughout the week @ ~ 11PM EDT

GAME ARCHIVES

► PSone (¥600)
○ Lucifer Ring
○ Nihon Puro Maajan: Shin - Temman
○ Pandora Max Series Vol 5 – Gochachiru
○ Theme Hospital

ADD-ONS

► Idolmaster SP (PSP)
○ New DLC Added

► Phantasy Star Portable 2 Demo
○ Network Trial - Lottery Application

VIDEOS

► Red Faction Guerrilla
○ Video

Aru

shidoshi said:
Wild Arms XF is awesome. It's the SRPG for people who find most SRPGs horribly boring.

XF vs Disgaea is a no brainer though. Disgaea is the way to go.

Gokurakumaru > English VA only IIRC.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
shidoshi said:
Wild Arms XF is awesome. It's the SRPG for people who find most SRPGs horribly boring.

I'm enjoying it too. Plus its actually on the PSN store. Something availalbe > something not available

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Do the Japanese demos need a Japanese PSN account active to play them, or are they region free? Curious about the valkyrie chronicles 2, never got around to playing the first one on PS3

Does the Japanese PSN store not have a set date for updating? When are we likely to get news on whats going up for the PSPgo launch this weekend?

kassatsu

Banned
mrklaw said:
Does the Japanese PSN store not have a set date for updating? When are we likely to get news on whats going up for the PSPgo launch this weekend?
PSP/PSone stuff is usually Wednesday in Japan. PS3 Stuff is Thursday. There will be a chance for videos/wallpapers throughout the whole week. Big name demo's are usually Monday in Japan.

Um, Japan has a ton of PSP games on the store already. The only thing missing pretty much is Monster Hunter.

How much do you want to bet that RE2 or 3 will be on the PSN this week? I already have the JPN version of 2 so I am hoping that RE3 gets released instead. Sony put out Spyhon Filter 1>3>2 and started with Gex 3, so there is a chance that Sony will put up RE3 this week

Top Bottom