• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Teases "The Reload."

reminder

GUYS! I'm Translating the typewriter font. It's from R&C

mp1_lombax-language_1.png

So far:

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR LETTER ASU (?)

It's "and", not asu

Endo Punk

If a a quality dev like Lightbox can go than a mediocre wannabe like Superbot is definitely going to be binned. What they have done to these characters is Sacrilege and I have no sympathy, all you brainwashed fanboys will eat crow soon enough.

It's "and", not asu

Yup, it's "? Copernicus, We have Received Your Letter And ? to Inform You Captain"

What a waste of my time lol

Edit: haha, rejection letter, nice!

What they have done to these characters is Sacrilege and I have no sympathy, all you brainwashed fanboys will eat crow soon enough.

Goodbye Literally Sick, hello Eat Crow

SmithnCo

If a a quality dev like Lightbox can go than a mediocre wannabe like Superbot is definitely going to be binned. What they have done to these characters is Sacrilege and I have no sympathy, all you brainwashed fanboys will eat crow soon enough.

lol I love it

Mik_Pad

Banned
You are funny cant wait for your next post.

You REALLY do hate Dino don't you?

Skidd

They show the typewriter keys too, so, if anyone has too much time on their hands, they can probably decipher what she's typing.

EDIT: Well, its definitely not "Dear Playstation", there isn't enough letters in the 2nd word.
It's the Lombax language from R&C. There's a fan made alphabet somewhere.

LombaxAlphabets.png

"Dear Copernicus, (Copernicus L. Qwark?)

We have received your letter and regret to inform you captai-

Edit:
Yup, it's "? Copernicus, We have Received Your Letter And ? to Inform You Captain"

What a waste of my time lol
What a waste indeed.. :<

I-hate-u

I agree with you that I wanted Sony's characters to be expressed in a game that has one unified artstyle and does not play in a layout similar to Smash. I would have prefered the style of Umvc3, most fun/hype fighter of the generation.

But I am willing to throw all that away if Superbot can make the game fun and competitive. I have faith in them due to their team individuals and I won't write them off until I play the game.

SykoTech

The only thing I liked more than seeing the R&C text is seeing fans translate it. Bravo TimeEffect and Skidd!

Well, at least Qwark gets an appearance in the Metropolis stage. Hydra gotta eat.

lol awesome rejection letter. Definite PSBR trailer. But...isnt it a little bit too early? No? It would have been fine if it stuck to it's original release date but now the hype has to last throughout the rest of this month AND most of next with probably not much being released.
Eh.

Still love the trailer and Day one for the game though.

Heh that letter is pretty clever. Nice attention to detail there.

Haha, yeah, didn't realize it was a rejection letter until you guys said it. That's funny stuff, and it makes it look funnier how Qwark is posing in Metro and trying so hard to get noticed lol.

lol awesome rejection letter. Definite PSBR trailer. But...isnt it a little bit too early? No? It would have been fine if it stuck to it's original release date but now the hype has to last throughout the rest of this month AND most of next with probably not much being released.
Eh.

They had a month's worth of HYPE but delayed it. This is definitely a big advertising campaign and I think it's fantastic to have All Stars built up like this. As a new IP, it needs the attention, but more importantly, it's a game deserving of such an ad campaign.

If there are DLC characters they want to reveal, now is a good as time as any, but also, there is so much to reveal in terms of rivalries, combos, modes, etc.

It definitely isn't too early. I believe UBI has been airing Assassin's Creed 3 ads for nearly a month now.

Loudninja

Eh.

Its the big holiday game.

They had a month's worth of HYPE but delayed it. This is definitely a big advertising campaign and I think it's fantastic to have All Stars built up like this. As a new IP, it needs the attention, but more importantly, it's a game deserving of such an ad campaign.

If there are DLC characters they want to reveal, now is a good as time as any, but also, there is so much to reveal in terms of rivalries, combos, modes, etc.

It definitely isn't too early. I believe UBI has been airing Assassin's Creed 3 ads for nearly a month now.

Its the big holiday game.

Eh let's hope the ad campaign leads up to the release date at least. I dont want them to hype it this month and forget about it next month like Sony is so good at doing. I want hype to be through the roof so this games sells well haha.

Eh let's hope the ad campaign leads up to the release date at least. I dont want them to hype it this month and forget about it next month like Sony is so good at doing. I want hype to be through the roof so this games sells well haha.

Since the release dates have been lifted its like 3 weeks. Hardly too early for an internet ad.

Zen

Banned

How's the trolling this time of year?

8byte

Banned
Is it bad that I knew it was Drake simply because of the propane canister? I feel like that's a staple of the series now, haha.

Endo Punk

You can't silence the truth. And that Michael ad makes me cringe, did not age well at all! Sony has to stop acting like their characters mesh well.

Mario007

You can't silence the truth. And that Michael ad makes me cringe, did not age well at all! Sony has to stop acting like their characters mesh well.

One year later and it 'did not age well'...I swear, dude, you're not even trying at this stage. Especially considering your post history and the excitement you showed for All Stars.

Dizzy

Banned
They actually dug up R&C font and used it for a message? Thats awesome. Nice advertising, looking forward to seeing more.

Drencrom

You can't silence the truth.

No one cares about your 'truth' and insight about Superbot and PSASBR, that's all.

But feel free to continue rambling about the game and calling everyone that likes the game a brainwashed fanboy, just makes you look even more petty and sad.

B.O.O.M

Don't think they are talking about silencing your brand of truth....they just wanna block your brand of truth...and by brand of truth I mean the trolling

But I'm not gonna do it. At this point I find it entertaining. Carry on

Carl

How the hell do people still think this is a game announcement?

And why are all of the useful comments hidden as spam?

Top Bottom