• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black and White Version 2 Japanese |OT| A New Masuda Method

Corless...? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

It means he cannot exclaim Cor! at anything because he's Cor-less.
For example he can never say "Cor Blimey!"
You'll see that i'm right when his dialogue details as such.

Or maybe like Core, he has no heart!

TheOGB

Banned
As-per-TEE-uh? Dammit, I wish my pronunciations weren't proven wrong by worse pronunciations.
Still salty about Ray-kway-zah over Ray-kwah-zah

Corless, lol. Really runs away from the tongue, doesn't it?

Hue and Colorless would have been interesting names, I guess. Corless just feels weird. Should of kept Achroma!

Delio

Woo finished the game last night. Champ battle was kinda hard but I pulled it off.
Seriously Skarmory was tanking the last two pokemon the champ had. All hail dem steel types.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I'm pretty sure I've done 6 pokémon fights in local wireless through the quick IR matching. I don't know about the Union room, as I've never used it in B/W.

Yah local is cool and all, but I know like 1 person who plays IRL. If they dont at least have 6 pokemon single battles in wifi (Level 50 or 100 dont matter as much to me. 100 would be preferred, but I can deal with 50), I'll probably beat the main story and never touch the game again, just like I did with Black and White. Was the worst change of the generation imo.

ffdgh

Woo finished the game last night. Champ battle was kinda hard but I pulled it off.
Seriously Skarmory was tanking the last two pokemon the champ had. All hail dem steel types.

k in your opinion, was the champ better or worse in your opinion.....if its possible to be worse.

Berordn

I have a UK DSi and 3DS and both my NA Black & White games loads and play perfectly fine on them, with DSi enhanced features and everything.

I hope that is the case here, and I think it's likely cause there are features that allow you to link with BW1 (like Memory Link).

Interesting. Maybe it's a language lock? Or maybe it wasn't a European DSi that I had. Only time will tell.

I'd be happy if a couple of those were adapted into Pokémon in the future.

I love the blue sludge monster.

I will catch
Brycenman
. He will solo the game for me. I will find a way to do this.

I am glad that they're going so in-depth with this. I've been waiting to have legitimate "bosses" in the games, so this is a nice surprise.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Brycenman is apparently a Dark/Psychic-type too, lol.

He also happens to be the true identity of Q from Street Fighter...

ebKBK.gif

So October 7th is the US date, and October 12th for Europe according to Serbia

EDIT: Wow, beaten so bad. I'm excited, I imported last time but this time decided to wait.

Top Bottom